3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20 09:02 pm

Where have types for 20-e 30-e to others?? (Battlefield 1)

It turns out that the experience goes with the beta. Played from the first minute of release and the types have already been 20th to others. And of about the third part. And right now, even before the 30's got. When the time?? Or is it citaci all? In 8 hours I managed to get only 7th LVL
37 Comments
Sort by:
L
LenivyiBob 26.07.20

Roach of Rivia
The first 12 - 15 ranks in the game, as I described above, stuffed somewhere for a couple of hours. Checked twice on the beta and the demo.
You know the kill streaks in the 30 face, the whole round, where 50 frags. Light tank stuffed very quickly. And incredibly easy.. for now.
If pehom running with a sniper rifle I can't remember what she called the very first default, but not Russian. Skin still so cool with strap metrics above. Still in the beta only ran Forgot the name though kill. Very suitable for aggressive sniping (shot 80% > gun dobyvaci > you survive)
And the bomber can be a good stuff but need the control of the attack aircraft interceptor and pilot sane)
This here yet, waiting Technie girls cry and because of this the game will turn into casual slag which became BF 4.

L
LenivyiBob 26.07.20

origamibiro
I don't know) I from a cartoon rushed, no time to waste)

M
Metalist1925 26.07.20

campera always .OPE in battle. That is Kemper, not snipe. You need to perform game tasks, and not to be a larva and whining on the forums

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

Shock Burst
prick1e
Yes, all the rules have gone. Right now has become more than a technique to drive less and walk+ clinging to a heavy tank which obeshaet flags to capture. At such tactics of the experience was to be 3 times more because of the participation in the capture of flags.So try to participate in each capture and not just wander around anyhow.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 26.07.20

GG4
Dada, on the breakdown to kill the smoke man in the head without seeing it and not knowing that he is there.....

p
prick1e 26.07.20

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
you have no idea how powerful the graphics are in this game, I saw a movie where a man shooting at random put headshots the pilot of the plane

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

prick1e
I once to order, fired with a machine gun in desantiruetsya parachutist who landed Hz in how many metres, his body I saw in several pixel points, so far it was. And fired a little above it, I think the bullet while it flies, you will lose trajectory. Well, in General with a single shot I defended murder). But this random was only one time I have for all 17 hours

L
LenivyiBob 26.07.20

About the randomness... can't shake the feeling that with the HitBox of the head that something is wrong.

S
Salnikov 26.07.20

LenivyiBob
Yes, it's true,my friend stuffed as well.

S
Salnikov 26.07.20

LenivyiBob
By the way I noticed frequent unregistration hits from snipe.,despite the fact that the bullet got him in the head.Who have problems post.In 4ке it was not.

v
vitalik76 26.07.20

As far as I remember in the beta purely for frags points gave a little, but for capture the flag and other team actions - a lot. If it is a large group of friends and flagrancy to arrange by agreement and not something that 3, and 10 levels per round to raise. The more rounds in the game long. Coming soon private server, and among them certainly will be flugrevue. As we wish to make it so.

D
DayPsycho 26.07.20

kapets you're multiplesite!) what do you play? why such a fast reaction mouse?? and what kind of mouse do you have? let's hear it! with auto-aim??

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 26.07.20

Salnikov
Similarly, the shotgun and the tank. Yesterday clearly with wedgies 2 times hit-no damage, even hit indicator didn't blink.

S

Roach of Rivia
And do it on a tank you need faster, until cut finally, yesterday, after the patch. Ramka inside kashitsa nearly a year and with PT guns the damage is-whether it is healthy. A little more and with strelkovka conventional punching start.

S

Here's the catch minuses, but it was okay. I really miss the system of gaining ranks in BF2, there is not reduced to absurdity with the obligatory getting badges to level up, and the number of points between them. Well,gentlemen, the veterans who remember how much it was necessary to fill points in a two (though of murder and revayv/resuply gave less), so not even the Lieutenant, but at least gunnery Sergeant get? Millions. In БФ1 (Yes, as in the series) the title of the flies-like a bird. 21 game in free access(well, even if someone plays from the 18th), 23rd've seen 56+ levels . That's it then? And why? Then, as in the 4-Kyo Orlov with the stars, stuff that only color differ? Especially in unity, the title in fact don't give you nothing, because everything you need (weapons etc.) by means of a class. Well, remember again:in 4-ke for the title inlocale weapons, bonuses, squad and so on, and here? I really wanted the steps between the levels were larger, and the title will be more prestigious,IMHO. All can kick.

o
origamikiller 26.07.20

walker
Well, apparently, without the constant level-UPS massive the player quickly begins to feel that standing still, sad and stops to go to the game.

N
Nikita237 26.07.20

walker wrote:
23rd've seen 56+ levels
It is not necessary to be on these nerds, the average player level was quite normal