3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey609 26.07.20 10:00 pm

Experience full game [PC] (Call of Juarez: The Cartel)

Leaving only the impressions of the full PC version. No discussion, only impressions.

the graph miserable voice lishby something to blurt out the drive and shooting complete crap ((( in the furnace of her and just a pity that there is no continuation of the Western genre,about terrorists stamp packs but Western ended a couple of stories((((
62 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey609 26.07.20

I do not advise to buy!!! money!

S
Saqo88 26.07.20

This is the worst that I played.Graphics-0 Physics-0 Characters-0 Azbuka-0 Fire-0 Drive-0 Scenario-0 This game is not even worth it to download it.Rated a 2 only because the name call of juarez

N
Nik_2323 26.07.20

Horror game after the second part complete corner the whole game zaparoli would leave the wild West(((

v
vekt0r 26.07.20

Yes cheto you guys borsite. normal action movie in the style of Seagal. passed without straining, and count quite not bad. there are some things crooked but what other game without this happens. I think once you can go. to buy of course not but for to swing will not take the money.

v
vekt0r 26.07.20

and for me: more nonsense than brink did not see the pack games.

T
Tahibarocon 26.07.20

I liked it. Established Spanish and Russian. subtitles. The effect is quite different from the game. Is really the war of the Mexican cartels. And in the quarters of Latinos to run fun began.
Graphics are same as before. part of that is not bad. Damaged the machine, breaking wheel, the blood scatters fountains, like the effects of contact with different surfaces. The water splashing under the feet and wheels. Nice engine, in General. As well, the action takes place in various beautiful locations. The slums of LA beautifully done. It is unclear why resent.
Interesting story. Almost like in GTA where you have to arrange a gang war and see which of the big bosses of the cartel will pop out on disassembly. Plus the game has three characters - the representatives of three state agencies: the drug enforcement police, FBI. The problem they have, but you need to put in a good light that is his Department, and to collect dirt on others.
Pleased with the ammunition. Assault rifles, shotguns, pistols, revolvers, sniper guns, and you need to fight with your hands (after all, representatives of law enforcement, not to kill everyone), will even give a grenade launcher on the helicopter to shoot.
Another feature. The developers still are unable to forget the previous games in the series. Left of them: music, cowboy ray's character, concentration (slow and rapid fire), assault (knock the door and shoot the villains), the ability to play different characters.

And I liked learning. Click new game and immediately be in the center of the chase with a shootout.

D
DANger B.I.G. 26.07.20

Just passed.The game is much worse than Call Of Juarez and especially Call Of Juarez - Bound In Blood.And worse it was not so much due to the change of the setting,but because of the terribly repetitive gameplay and same missions,in the 1st two parts of the mass was spectacular,diverse,interesting and memorable situations in The Cartel, such is almost absent.Shoot not interesting,weapons felt,plus NPS terribly stupid.
I liked the game just two things:1st - the plot,some elements of the situation and the characters reminded me of one of my favorite series The Shield and the atmosphere are similar.And 2nd characters,not to say that the developers managed to reveal them for 100 and make us care about them,but they are clearly a charismatic and pleasant.
Graphics by the way is not so bad as many say about her.
Overall I was disappointed,expected more...So I passed and forgot to 6.5.

S
SGate 26.07.20

Very annoying FOV (Field of view) a Very small angle, and DOF (Depth-of-field) does not Shine when aiming. It is impossible to remove because of the scarcity of settings. Texture and grass in settings is strong.
Sound problem, no sound of people who are back, especially fun when my character controlling the transport talking to himself.
As chrome was bullshit (all-wheel drive 4x4) and left.
About plot until I will not say anything.

H
Hudson 26.07.20

I do not know why there is all dirty game - like and the gameplay is present and the scenery is good (not inferior forests and deserts from the second part). All nice and sound not bad. Definitely the game is heavily persecuted, that's me another reason to make sure that don't listen to anyone and try it yourself.

PC version looks very level.

Saqo88 if this is the worst what game you played, you probably only yesterday joined the video games.

.lite 26.07.20

played from power for 20 minutes and nothing happens.
did not like at all)

N
Noklan_N 26.07.20

Weak toy, especially in comparison with the previous parts.

P
PaveL08 26.07.20

Just passed. Played a DEA agent, the passage was within 15 chapters, but it was possible to go through all 20 chapters, making a different choice. Of all 3 characters, it seemed more interesting to others. This is not CoJ, much worse 2nd part, and about the first job part and say it is not necessary. Although during the game slipped a little not bad levels, being a Western, and the wild West. Go for show, and nothing more. Seen that done in haste, if only something. She would have not a lot of budget and time, then maybe you'd what is not bad (unless you remove the name Call of Juarez). Waiting for the 4th part, and a return to the origins of the series, preferably, return to the first part, released in 2006.
Game score - 4/10.

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

H
Hudson 26.07.20

AT first they just warmed up - the best was and still is the second part, everything is just fine. They just all his soul.

R
RemAst 26.07.20

it Faile,I lasted about 10 minutes. but the 2nd part of one of my favorite games in General.

v
vadik_vadik 26.07.20

The rules of the game. Cheerful, but too easy - I think the legacy consoles, as graphics. Wasting time and money on a steep graph for the PC developed wanted. But overall, I liked it. 8/10.

R
RomboHoly 26.07.20

The game is very-very bad ,Vesi screen damn platformers soap and couldn't remove it ,the gameplay is monotonous - stupid characters saying it (completely idiotic dialogues) ,run out on the plot map and go in a straight line (either to the right or to the left to roll impossible) firing simultaneously crowd of identical enemies called Bandit .

Urgently need a reboot! .To be sure with the Western

s
slauka 26.07.20

The first hour of the game normal after become boring: dull and boring. Bots constantly for anything hiding, and you lure them and he is constantly hiding, in this basic gameplay. So the graph itself, not very optimized, sometimes slow.

J
JackalSTV 26.07.20

I ponravilos.
Overall, I have been waiting for is invisible, of course enrage the same type of buildings, girls, clothes, for the chase, shooting and guns in my opinion failed plus if you play as different characters you can learn about them better.
And the plot is also not very bad, if you compare this game to COD or BF, then it is understandable why you don't like it.

Z
Zloy Klovun 26.07.20

And if you compare with the second part of this is just lame of kakashka. Physics sucks, the missions are similar, talking about anything. In blood ties I hated their younger brother (just to strangle the hunt was), and here enrage absolutely everyone.

A
Andrey609 26.07.20

Mobsters, living on the territory of the modern "city of angels", and Mexico, deprived brains. Dolls materialsource from the air after the activation of the corresponding trigger and start stupid to rush around the arena, carelessly put out from behind cover heads, take a leisurely stroll under fire. The actions of opponents are often meaningless. Pressure they do not have, even grenades are extremely rare. Their only trump card – implausible accuracy.

Attack the criminals almost always from one direction. As a consequence, in the game there is no need to worry about the cover rear, which in principle is strange for a project with an eye on co-op. The one good thing about companions is their ability to resurrect the fallen. Yes, sometimes allow you to evade the enemy side of the luminous trail.

Heroes methodically cleaned one location after another, sometimes fistfights. The battle is limited to two punches and get tired as fast as the continuous shooting of the same type and thick-headed foes.