3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey609 26.07.20 10:00 pm

Experience full game [PC] (Call of Juarez: The Cartel)

Leaving only the impressions of the full PC version. No discussion, only impressions.

the graph miserable voice lishby something to blurt out the drive and shooting complete crap ((( in the furnace of her and just a pity that there is no continuation of the Western genre,about terrorists stamp packs but Western ended a couple of stories((((
62 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey609 26.07.20

For fifteen chapters of the story campaign, the guardians of law and order stormed the room and sent for scrap cars Los Angeles. It seems that in this metropolis all just do that in the way the Trinity to do the job. Here are the heroes shot down the helicopter, then the second, third, fourth... they find themselves in a parody of Call of Duty with a length-and-Inna alleys and crowds of lemmings.

In this realm of hackneyed cliches and bad decisions has exactly two positive benefits. First, in the process of passing the level your mentee can call and ask for a favor: to steal a number of valuable things to talk to a human, to save the captive, and the like. But it must be done in secret from partners. We managed to complete a mini-game but gained valuable experience. Caught the eye of a comrade - and the experience he's getting. It adds a subtle intrigue to a simple shooter. All constantly watching each other and trying to unseat. After all, leveling up means access to more powerful weapons. Although these flat crackers (except revolvers) hardly it turns out to be weapons.

The second point Challenges. Hero randomly give some challenge for some time to topple a few heads or to kill a specified number of enemies kick butt.

A
Andrey609 26.07.20

Clichéd, over-stretched storyline
A primitive implementation of cooperative interaction
And the same brainless enemies
Repetitive story campaign
The disgusting boss battles-helicopters
Play alone interested, in particular because of brainless teammates
Terrible graphics, faceless design of most locations
The multiplayer gets boring quickly
Performance issues (PS3 version)

J
Jackson[x] 26.07.20

You can play, but the comparison with the first part not be. Not the level.

t
tehan09 26.07.20

The game is awesome, especially if you take each Chapter in turn each of the characters. For me it is better understood the plot when I see the game from all three at once. Game smear those who passed the best 2-3 chapters. Anyone got a problem with graphics, someone was waiting for the continuation of Western, and I feel sorry for the people who are yielding negative reviews and impressions of the somewhat outdated graphics didn't bother her to get dirty.

T
TK_TiKeY 26.07.20

hmm....don't know I don't know ...opinions are divided on the side of those who liked the game(it's most likely not shkolota)and on the side which did not like the game..

but I download the game and appreciate myself,because it's always better to do everything yourself and not to follow other people's comments...
download ,play and then unsubscribe on their assessments and impressions...see you soon...

A

I agree with those who think that the game failed as a sequel to Call of Juarez , but as a standalone game - boevichok class B is even nothing. Go through once , nobody dies. My rating - 6.5 out of 10

P
Pecenenkin 26.07.20

The second part was just awesome megaspectacle,etc, etc,that part she couldn't work there were certainly interesting moments in the game but a little.Installed,played,passed,removed,forgotten. 4 out of 10.

A
Amancio 26.07.20

Game razocherovalsya...

Z
ZIP123 26.07.20

what can I say the game is not up to 2 parts but on my sistemka 1.5 operativi 1 core and 512 vidyuhi safely play on max requirements but did not like the game

T
TK_TiKeY 26.07.20

mdaa... I played and the game experience is awful....far worse than even the first part,about the second I generally keep quiet...but as soon as I launched the game ,I liked the game,the facial animation seems good...but when did the gameplay...I nearly threw up....the drive is so miserable that is not run like a machine, a square box with wheels and damage to the machine if no developers to not enough Finance ,in order to animate the damage to the car camera while driving, no....sick pulls
there is no realism even when shooting..recoil is not felt and the like...
but about the story I will tell and the story in the spirit of the first and second parts...but it's just a small plus to the game......of the thousands of cons
my rating:graphics 6
sound 8
physics (cars) 0,5
physics (weapons) 4
landscapes (indeed in the spirit of the second part )so 7.5
the plot of 8 (will add another 0.5 for what, in the spirit of the first two parts)
overall my rating of the game 5.5......
the game failed!!I'm sure not even all hardcore fans of the game completely its not going to be held...
In General, I expected more, I razocherovalsya. all the COJ series has fallen in my eyes .....

K
Kanagan81 26.07.20

And no, this game reminded of the game"Kane and Lynch dog days ? well, one one the same polba ,polba,polba I have that in Kane and Lynch that there is already at 5 MW a headache,but in the very beginning when the forest ran with the machine that he almost blind because the camera is when running loomed so that the trouble began,when running in real life if you run in front of your eyes on the horizon does not jump and does not wobble as the game the character graphics are quite tolerable places and so the campaign on the engine, Kane and Lynch and Dead Island made although Dead Island characters just do strashnyuchy,and even the minor characters are normally made and drawn. In short,sadly, but Saints row 2 with its platformers platformers graphics,for me personally, was much more interesting this masterpiece :))

P
Pontio 26.07.20

Game I 3 and stretched it, for me the series are tired of the gameplay in tefenni 15 minutes the graphics is not very good,but the note passing if the interest rises sharply and then not for long.for me the series Call of juarez is dead forever.

B
Bachesh111 26.07.20

Do not SCRAP!!!!!!

F
Flastor 26.07.20

Now in hope. The only time when there was nostalgia - when was protecting Harry (which we were once thrown out by the scruff) and when I looked at the window prostitutes, from where we flew downward:)

F
Flastor 26.07.20

In General, all crappy made - the graphics are good, but not in the style of a Western. Too many plastic. The plot is so-so, at C grade with a stretch, the gameplay is a little dull, what happened to the Western spirit?!

o
olimpigle 26.07.20

But for this miracle should be flogged mercilessly,that another nepovadno was!!!

O
Overclock[er] 26.07.20

Game razochirovala.So do not dochety in the game)))no graphics,no gameplay, no nothing...but still with the problem)))developed a complete lazy,apparently didn't want the game to do.Prededuschih part was much better.
My rating: solid 4 out of 10.

z
zonder 101 26.07.20

When the previous parts were better.

G
General146 26.07.20

Was waiting for this part, have long wanted something in the style of a Western, but in our time. The atmosphere is, of course, the plot is interesting but I would like a little more madness chtoli. The game was fresh, but I hope (now I just peck) that the authors decide to come to back to the wild West, and will continue Call of Juarez in our time, I think the second attempt to get better

K
Kostyan K2stalker 26.07.20

The writers miscalculated the time, but I think sales will be good, so I really hope the next part
Before I started playing, I thought What the slag? Really ruined one of my favorite series?. But after, I changed my mind, playing on the boring, boring, but the climax, mm, candy)
Pros:
Music, Oh Yes, great sound, all the same Wild West)
The movement of enemies, shooting with two hands, etc. Looks spectacular, I think
The presence of three different characters (One to the same relative of ray McCall)
Addictive plot
Revolvers :P
Graphics, this of course does not krayzis, but still looks good
If not for the hot autumn, it without question would take the game. Fans must, if the money is there) Waiting for the next part in the Wild West, or something like that :)
8 out of 10