3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kol55 26.07.20 10:49 pm

If Ps4 hacked?

Yeah yeah, I know,I'm a fucking too. But my question is,hacked or 4 have a Curling iron or what? Maybe someone knows whether there is progress hacking? Yes,I know, partiti not good,but my consumption to play (for a day will want another) don't napoetes money.
20 Comments
Sort by:
N
No more drugs... 26.07.20

Rock comp with torrents, and a Curling iron just buy your favorite games.

K
Kol55 26.07.20

No more drugs...
Yes, like that tired. To COP a little interesting. If a Curling iron I would have bought infamous it on the PC makes no sense to buy nothing.

23hudo 26.07.20

Accept the fact that for fun you have to pay. Free go to will dodu DIN.

K
Kol55 26.07.20

23hudo
Thank you,this genre is not fond of.

N
No more drugs... 26.07.20

Kol55
There is a Used market. In stores In famous for the action it was possible for the ruble to buy. If it's expensive, it make sense to buy a console was not. There are many discounts in the store. In extreme cases, you can find a friend and buy the game on two accounts.

K
Kol55 26.07.20

No more drugs...
I don't live in Raschke, and in Ukraine (as to future).This is not know about this action. Let's not vilify me.I just leash asked. How can I start to buy something if haven't tried?

G
GROOVI 26.07.20

Kol55
only students who have no own money dream free , go to work and buy, and then we used to steal a torrent on consoles want, fuck those motherfuckers , if the break will appear on consoles ,the developers not profitable to do on her game ,and she'll die slowly,breaking just seems like a cool opportunity, really cool games like bloodborne or drawcube larger box 360 died when it was hacked , cool ekzov it was no more. So the pirates let the PC remain you have brought PCs to the fact that this was a dying platform for AAA games , they there you go with huge delay is not optimized , with debility is running with glitches.. all have no desire to engage in PC games, because you know it's stupid students, they still will download. It turns zabagovannoe shit for games.

K
Kol55 26.07.20

GROOVI
I agree.

K
Kol55 26.07.20

Recochica
Yes, some pride. And what not to play. One disadvantage of the console is the framerate. And in the capital, everything is super. On the bed to go and play. You can put your feet up on the table when you sit on the chair. As for the license,well, then only multiplayer like and it's probably going to make me buy. But with a salary.

M
Mystic_Fox 26.07.20

As I recall,what that method was when the Brazilian craftsmen some how hacked into the console.But that was so 5 months ago. Most likely long been fixed,but you can Google something interesting find.

K
Kol55 26.07.20

Mystic_Fox
Thank you. But this method is paid. You have to pay them for what they've added pirates. So Toto best buy. It is better to pay developers to not jelly HRE+ knows who.But thanks anyway.

A
Anderby 26.07.20

No, not hacked.

In may, the Brazilians found a way to copy PSN games from one HDD to another using special equipment. Sony, the exploit was closed, and the method is extremely gemmary - one console can copy games to no more than three other console. (Something like that).
There are still some murky Pong through a browser, but it's not even a hack, and homebrew distant gardens.

M
MunchkiN 616 26.07.20

newglobal. Yes, and if hacked I pitch kaizo will cut of the game with reference to online that's all
and I emulator more interesting. the idea that pitch and very powerful is not needed. maybe 4 times faster and fatter console

m
matrixua 26.07.20

MunchkiN 616
read the history of gaming, why you need to PKE and what is needed the console as pitch loads and how the console entertains,I am sure that % 70-80 here started from the console, and the normal luid generally immersed and then the other, is simply impossible to buy all that you want and on the computer and on Pleiku and Zhyzni and so on,just marketologi the already confused for example 10kA and xboxen

P
ProstoqYParen 26.07.20

Buy only the best have.Still all is not replayed.

e
en3rgizer 26.07.20

my eyes are bleeding from this topic

b
bubba717 26.07.20

Kol55
pirate and pirates

K
Kol55 26.07.20

bubba717
Yes.

T