3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Warsnake 26.07.20 11:06 pm

Subtitles in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Is it possible to change the color of the subtitles in the game? And if so, how?

Thank you.
50 Comments
Sort by:
a
aq12wsde3 26.07.20

Moderators!!! Why the context of the question portish beyond recognition???

The question was: Program to read the subtitles voice in games...

Sushestvuet whether such a subject for games, vet for movies there is no subject???
Set up included and let barmecha myself like in the movies in the 90s, and who needs that original listen, or read subtitles...
I think the theme has potential, here is where to turn...

X
Xaker 23 26.07.20

How to increase the size of the subs in gta5?In Lenoir was such a feature?Ibori a 40 inch TV the size of a small

A
AlSar 26.07.20

aq12wsde3
Moderators!!! Why the context of the question portish beyond recognition???
Because it is not necessary to produce a number of topics.
Questions subtitles in the game are discussed in the same topic:
here and about color and about the size, and about the voice of their appropriate to ask questions.

X
Xaker 23 26.07.20

So you can increase the size or you can not do?

S
SiFoN4IK97 26.07.20

Can't find the setting in the game where it switches the interface language and subtitles. Please tell me how to change the language?

A
Aleksandr Moshuk 26.07.20

This is hell, comrades, I do not complain about the sight, but the subtitles are very low and in high resolution it is impossible to read and play simultaneously on the xbox360 such trouble was not. Tell me how to increase them, picking all the settings, found nothing.

D
Dimchik94 26.07.20

Alexander Masuk
and also the minimap shoved into the corner.

A
Aleksandr Moshuk 26.07.20

Also very interested in this question. Can't find anything similar in settings or configuration files.

K
KilimanJaro 26.07.20

All yohanga =)
How to change the height of the subtitles or make the shadow darker meatier Yes, and then merge letters on a white background ?!

D
Dimchik94 26.07.20

KilimanJaro
wait for mods. the minimap is there and what is shoved in the corner without indentation, and subtitles as well. why XS. nonsense.

p
prowkan 26.07.20

In the settings there is the option"size of the safe zone (like so is called).

K
KilimanJaro 26.07.20

Jen-Hsun Huang
Thank you, very helpful!

i
iMiKE 26.07.20

Subject. Can't see Russian language in the menu and Sabah, Everts.

B
BorodaOLD 26.07.20

The incentive right-click on GTA 5, properties - language - english. And you will have happiness. )

i
iMiKE 26.07.20

No stim) There is a crack from 3DM)

i
iMiKE 26.07.20

Ufff, changed the same)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Wow6432Node Rockstar Games \ Grand Theft Auto V]
Language=en-US

E
Ekzalt McDixon 26.07.20

In the PC version subtitles and a map are located close to the bottom edge of the screen. Reading subtitles is difficult, you have to constantly stare down.

m
mik.8 26.07.20

Is there a possibility in the game to raise slightly above the center of the screen the subtitles in the game? (I think that it is more convenient in the game to read the text(for me so))

P
Pavel Struk 26.07.20

In the settings there is a slider level of a safe zone or something like this.and spin will be higher

B
Beirut 26.07.20

even better if you could change the color of subtitles and with this budget would and the sound will fork out.