3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anmawe 26.07.20 11:07 pm

Why do people go to the cinema (2D) ?

You need to watch.
35 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 26.07.20

L|EMEHTATOP
Spoiler

S
SeRenjKIy 26.07.20

I do not perceive WOW 3D the more that go in the glasses))) and in a regular room sometimes anticipating) once or twice a year. but I think this fall and winter to fix it. and at all hours watching movies at home, and preferably alone)))

C
CEMENTATOR 26.07.20

rPeBoJL
No swear words correctly this line does not answer that this stuff mounted. Obscurantist and senile to some. It's like the opinion I listen to, standing in front of a painting, but which is nothing in the painting do not understand.

V
Vanya Rygalov 26.07.20

L|EMEHTATOP wrote:
...that this stuff mounted. Obscurantist and senile to some.
Yes, these PI...call the bulldozer need to push!
L|EMEHTATOP wrote:
....the painting, which is nothing but in art you don't understand.
Masterpiece kiniska? Heh, heh...

C
CEMENTATOR 26.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
There is such a genre movie is called the supremely better, so no more full-grown representative of the genre than this film, the rest so.... and sloppy, plus there polyubasu blacks there, and this thing is...
And about who they need to push, I can for sure and who knows but divorced they are really insane, probably because the target program in a rural school Internet phoneprovider on his head, probably because of this.
This debriefing a vivid example of the General level of development, an example of degenerative and bestial attitude to life, like even from dust in the shadow of the greatness of this movie its a piece of importance in the bill will carry. Hell just. And not even trying.
And as it masterpiece or not, one thing is the finals to watch at the stadium, and another on the box, it's like cardboard to chew on, or is it my mother's cake to me as a child. And with this film, if not in the cinema, then it won't be easy, and to estimate option no.

V
Vanya Rygalov 26.07.20

L|EMEHTATOP wrote:
There is such a genre movie is called the supremely better...
ekshon - action?
L|EMEHTATOP wrote
:...no more than a hardened representative of the genre
My grandmother tried to watch these things... Materia cinese. It was funny, but to master viewing until the end could not.
L|EMEHTATOP wrote:
an example of the General level of development, an example of degenerative and bestial attitude to life
Critics - bestial geeks?
L|EMEHTATOP wrote:
....in the shadow of the greatness of this film
Heh. heh... I Seevral, his mother, dig-dig.

C
CEMENTATOR 26.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
I have only one question: why every young obesenec fancies himself a critic? Or rather why is it a van rygalov the so calls, but definitely over some schmuck broadcasts, high school drop-outs. For the guidance of competent critics will need to cover a certain body of knowledge and experiences. And doeb...smiling before you can post, do not mind than it does in your video. Isn't that right? I can still judgment their voice, but not claim anything, and it che? Mastered the screen capture pokadrovaya cutting and begin to cut VIDOS? Well, game over. Critic, and even an expert in the cinema of his name.

V
Vanya Rygalov 26.07.20

L|EMEHTATOP wrote:
why every young obesenec fancies himself a critic?
Is that not allowed?
And by the way, can obesenec young dignify man, so he called oberentzen the elderly?
L|EMEHTATOP wrote:
Critic, and even an expert in the cinema of his name.
Well, at least he never lied.
The movie may be like, maybe like - and everyone has the right to Express their attitude towards it.

C
CEMENTATOR 26.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
I parse this insanity will not do, with all due respect, I have quite a bit to understand on and off. This is nonsense from some noname another. Let sculpts his Glinka on, the channel spins in there or something, I drum. This is not a criticism, and bullshit. I'm not talking that really all recognized as great movies hasn't diminished, even from some professional critics, which is not like this nonsense. There is the same story. Pepper, which threw here in the comments to this video review of the film, shot by. It makes no sense to discuss it.

r
rPeBoJL 26.07.20

zhirnyuschy is either a Troll or one of two)

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 26.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
Critics - bestial geeks?
Critics have rated this film higher than you appreciate your mom. So it is not necessary here.

P
Pritchard 26.07.20

To and go what would ask them, well the type of home is difficult to arrange the rules of 3D and comfort for at least 8 people, and everything to do, and in any case a bigger screen. Well, this is a small event with the atmosphere, I think if you watch the same Hardcore at home, so much drive not to

s
ssssssmokin 26.07.20

Oh, just for that you would have a good time with your partner or friends/family))
I did not think that there are still people asking such questions

A
AR3E 26.07.20

KroRex
Only four-year.
Yes, and what time was worth to remember.

R
RussianQuaker 26.07.20

L|EMEHTATOP wrote:
the rest of it.... and sloppy, plus there polyubasu blacks there, and this thing is...
By the way noticed the approach of Americans to the movies, why not a leadership position (Sheriff or whoever), then immediately nigga some. This is che, the latter suddenly rose quality genetics?

Che-I in kamentah did not see that at least someone there for frotterism went. Cho, nizkointellektualny movie get to watch?