3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 26.07.20 11:08 pm

The mission of the helicopter Demolition Man ("the Destroyer", "Bomber", "Fuse") (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

where you have 4 bombs to shower on a toy helicopter
232 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joly 26.07.20

I can not cope with the management, as the damn helicopter still managed?????

P
PlayGround.ru 26.07.20

Change the controls! I was:
w-up
s-down
a-strafe left
d-strafe right
page up-forward
page down-back
p. left-turn left
p. the right-turn right

m
mng 26.07.20

To control it is clear how. But as seven minutes with such control 4 bombs reset? Can anyone found any trick??? Help, please.

D
DooM 26.07.20

You can go through. We must get used to the controls only. Well, even I started to throw bombs from the top floor with a barrel and then down. This gives you the opportunity to reach the top floor safely without a timer - it's after the first reset is enabled.

e
eDDy 26.07.20

First, take the first bomb and finely shinkuem workers and police at all levels starting from the bottom. After the stuffing we have at the top and leave there the first bomb. The timer starts down for the next bomb and start styling from the bottom. As no one interferes, even slowly and with a drunken helicopter pilot is placed with a margin of 1-3 minutes. Checked with 3 l. of beer ;-)

m
mng 26.07.20

I have a timer somehow runs when I TAKE the first bomb (and not when I take off). Maybe I did not understand you???

P
PlayGround.ru 26.07.20

I also have a timer starts when you pick up the bomb. So - I too have long toiled. First flew shredded workers, then were taken for bombs. Have to lay out in order, 1-2-3-4 floor. I still have 50 seconds. (approx. - this situation applies if the timer is enabled after the capture of the bomb, but if after the discount - then 4-1-2-3) after discounts recent bomb blast is instant and no need to get back to the van, such a sequence is optimal - believe math.

M
MrsJ 26.07.20

tried to cut all the propeller, but the helicopter still dvinitsa SO slowly that you barely have time to take 2 bomb...tell me, who knows PLS

V
VVL 26.07.20

Nabire ONSPEED

M
MrsJ 26.07.20

and to be honest it is possible as-thread?

J
Jedi Knight 26.07.20

Actually, I took place to be honest and I still have a whole minute the stock had... Although the guards and workers I never cut. Just practice flying in an open area, then it will be easier.

M
MrsJ 26.07.20

and I still does not work =( these helicopters are very slow.
and if you type onspeed, the time also starts to go faster. therefore, it is useless.
how to fly a helicopter?

M
Maska-Z 26.07.20

you just need to learn better own a helicopter. When I got the hang of it, then after installing the latest bombs before the explosion there were still 2 minutes. Try to use smaller keys to the left and to the right and more forward. Cheats do not advise - you will not be able to complete the game 100%.

M
MrsJ 26.07.20

why not pass 100%?
and the helicopter forward (default key 9 ) flies slower than a turtle! and therefore can not pass.

M
Maska-Z 26.07.20

the developers have done so to cheat is not used

M
MrsJ 26.07.20

so how to do the helicopter was flying faster?

R
Romanscool 26.07.20

Need sohranena , now go !!!!!
Only 2 more questions .
Take place with cheats or without ?
And what statuses ti I write for example 100 packages
36 jumps , 35 of fury ? or without statistics

M
MrsJ 26.07.20

wait'll send =) feature may remain the same. I would be very grateful =)

R
Romanscool 26.07.20

Thanks for the save

o
olezka 26.07.20

download trainer gta vice city trainer424