3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 26.07.20 11:08 pm

The mission of the helicopter Demolition Man ("the Destroyer", "Bomber", "Fuse") (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

where you have 4 bombs to shower on a toy helicopter
232 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrsJ 26.07.20

where can I get it?

b
buran 26.07.20

I passed the mission using the trainer. Pressed F10 stopped and I calmly put all the bombs. :-)

v
vladb 26.07.20

I passed the mission by pressing 9 left side 1 minute

-
--Vadimych-- 26.07.20

When I first got shakey on the PC, I also sastrawan on this mission. You just need more experience. Try Politti in an open area or in this building. Actually, I would positivel to use the bomb, beginning with the uppermost, and then it may not be enough

P
Prizrak totalitarizma 26.07.20

On the contrary, it is better to mine from the bottom.

M
Maska-Z 26.07.20

I don't know why, but I also mined the building from the bottom, how many times have not passed this mission ;))

m
mityai 26.07.20

And in my vzglya, mining, the building should top!!!!
If you stay enough time, it is easier to reach the barrels on the ground than to be dragged on the floors!!!!

B
Barsiliy 26.07.20

People!!! I have a helicopter (a toy) does not fly forward. Is this normal? Please, help a valuable advice or send the save game. The timer starts after picking up the first bomb and for 7 minutes of flying sideways I can't keep up. Is there any way to change them for 70?

b
byvshiy chitter 26.07.20

num9-forward tilt
num6-lean back
num1-turn to left
num2-turn on the spot right

a
asv 26.07.20

I can give advice on completing the mission where you have to blow up the building using a toy helicopter
for this mission, I specifically change management so that key (left) (right) were varied in
(look left) (look right), try to change the controls for this task so that
control of the helicopter was most convenient more for this mission, there are no special tips.

B
Barsiliy 26.07.20

Key №№1,2,6,9 and indeed no other Vertolet not forced to go neither forward nor back. Like don't change the controls, the helicopter flies just bokoi and the camera moves so that you can't see where you're going. Perhaps different version of the game. After all, some writing here and the timer is only enabled after reset the first bomb, and some (and me) immediately after lifting. So is there any options to record it as completed or increase the time?

P
Prizrak totalitarizma 26.07.20

2 Barsiliy: catch it save game.

a
asv 26.07.20

Vertolet be rotated around its axis in aid of the keypad (see left)
(see right) which you ispolzuyte to look out the car window.

H
Hedgehogs 26.07.20

All the good game Vice City, but the mission with the little helicopter - complete W...ass!
Almost half of the game passed, and the letter A has ismozilla all eyes.
People, save us from this, plz!
For the passage of - honor and respect, as well as two liters of beer! (we are from Moscow)
Save will send.
[email protected] - write!

All Good New Year!

P
Paulo Montana 26.07.20

Happy New Year! Oh, would from Moscow - would be happy to help! And so, as I'm a man greedy, will help only advice is to learn how to run a small vertal, operate large fly in the downtown between the buildings - and immediately learn. Pass evil the mission from 1st - 2nd times! =0) good Luck and keep the height! =0)

K
Klonk 26.07.20

Come on save my soap [email protected]

M
Mozart23 26.07.20

will throw in [email protected] right now, go direct

50 cent in GTA 26.07.20

Sorry people can't go(vice deleted), but at least you can fly it learned forward?

H
Hedgehogs 26.07.20

Clanku - great thanks! Rescued

K
Klonk 26.07.20

Ay Nane Nane!I did a good job and now I think this topic can be closed!

All success in your personal life!Good luck in taking the Lord hedgehogs!