3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hryas 26.07.20 11:08 pm

My sad story

Hi guys
In short, today I really screwed up
In General, I appeared on the ruler to school, the time came to my talk, there had to cast a humorous scene
In General, go on stage, looking at me for more than three hundred people, start your speech and then BAM!! In my head something is stuck and I forgot the words, awkward pause, I stand in the middle of the scene, I feel like me pouring sweat, I blush, starting to mutter something into the microphone, people in the audience start to talk, someone started to laugh, and I am trying to remember the words, I filmed, photographed, in the end, it's not remembered and had to improvise
After that I went home and thumped
Here's a sad story, I'm disgraced, failed teachers, who invited me to speak
It's terrible, guys
88 Comments
Sort by:
d
didnt 26.07.20

H
Horton 26.07.20

I'm glad. The author recently ridiculed me here the megaladon with other users,now let him answer in full. This shame will never go away,though in a loop because of this is ridiculous,but I'm not going to feel sorry for the author,although the recipes I know. Shame this will influence your whole life and now such author is contraindicated because ...because....Anyways now breakup will be repeated. The fear of shame stuck inside. author go see movies about misfits and losers.

H
Hryas 26.07.20

Horton
I ridiculed ?
You confuse something

H
Horton 26.07.20

Hryas
I see some people here are cruel,they'll zaminusovali in trouble because they're assholes,and you're the same as them,so it serves you right. And if you wanted vypendritsya in front of some girl and sat in a puddle, the scribe.... can put your career on the cross,unless of course you're not a student,but if a Trinitarian,then look for friends of alcoholics and drink beer and turn into homeless..

H
Horton 26.07.20

Hryas
Marek Suha or Megaladon not ridiculed recently?

H
Hryas 26.07.20

Horton
Marek Suha trellise what the world had never seen
the megaladon don't know
Minuset from 3-4 people
From the fact that some here at -14 , it was the work of one person ,I said

H
Horton 26.07.20

Hryas
So here's what I have. So the recipe I give you,because it is not an angry guy. Disgraced in front of everyone,and there are more girls,and maybe someone you loved.. Anyways watch movies about losers,so you get some therapy..and facilitation,such as how to share grief.

H
Hryas 26.07.20

Horton
I know how to heal
Your advice is shit
But thanks anyway
And don't think I will cease to speak in public, I do it for two years, failures were not, at this time no luck, and Yes, it beats me, but I'll manage

D
Diktator [nanoposan-in-pa 26.07.20

Cool story!
I Rydal.

H
Horton 26.07.20

Hryas
And where do you perform?

R
Ripper Man 26.07.20

I should have said, Blah, sorry guys, yesterday I thumped the head off of exports, conductive bahnet a Cup of tea and come back, good luck to all!

H
Horton 26.07.20

Pilat.
this is a great chance to hang! do not waste your time

The funeral will be laughing

H
Hryas 26.07.20

Horton
In many places, played in the city competition among schools, took first place
Then again acted in the city theatre, where he represented the school
And so on

I unlike many here don't pussy out to speak in front of a huge audience
Of course, good to sit home in the warmth and laugh
And if you propose to speak, you immediately duck tails will draw and say type neeee, I can't, I will watch, I'm embarrassed, etc.

I
Infiltrator 26.07.20

Do not figure the author is not crap to get involved.

H
Horton 26.07.20

Andrey St. Petersburg
2 Jew each other PR.

P
Pilat. 26.07.20

grunge in the coffin perebegaet))

Andrey St. Petersburg
what kind of elderly gay schoolboy improviser with іq =0 ?))

M
Monolitovec Haron 26.07.20

Hryas
Anything can happen. And every challenge can be overcome. Just come next day, like nothing ever happened.

P
Pilat. 26.07.20

and all will die of laughter)))

Oh, Smara. This is our Mr Uhhh... Ummm... UH....

H
Hryas 26.07.20

Pilat.
Don't worry, I rehabilities
And you were like a pussy, so they will remain until the end of life
Param pam pam

H
Horton 26.07.20

here is my real obzorchik. Soon I'm going to rivet one by one. Whether you like it or not,but a couple of absortion I'll do this month,if you have time.