3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hryas 26.07.20 11:08 pm

My sad story

Hi guys
In short, today I really screwed up
In General, I appeared on the ruler to school, the time came to my talk, there had to cast a humorous scene
In General, go on stage, looking at me for more than three hundred people, start your speech and then BAM!! In my head something is stuck and I forgot the words, awkward pause, I stand in the middle of the scene, I feel like me pouring sweat, I blush, starting to mutter something into the microphone, people in the audience start to talk, someone started to laugh, and I am trying to remember the words, I filmed, photographed, in the end, it's not remembered and had to improvise
After that I went home and thumped
Here's a sad story, I'm disgraced, failed teachers, who invited me to speak
It's terrible, guys
88 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zacklay 26.07.20

Start drinking......OMG =_=
The author of what are you so obsessed?It would be better to commit suicide!Che steam then?
What nonsense.Well, think of the words forgotten,life does not end,who doesn't?
Normal people will understand and forget it.
And those who will begin to squirm on you......just fuck them is great .!.
Cheer up kabachka! =)

P
Patriot PG 26.07.20

Hi guys
In short, today I really screwed up
In General, I appeared on the ruler to school, the time came to my talk, there had to cast a humorous scene
In General, go on stage, looking at me for more than three hundred people, start your speech and then BAM!! In my head something is stuck and I forgot the words, awkward pause, I stand in the middle of the scene, I feel like me pouring sweat, I blush, starting to mutter something into the microphone, people in the audience start to talk, someone started to laugh, and I am trying to remember the words, I filmed, photographed, in the end, it's not remembered and had to improvise
After that I went home and thumped
Here's a sad story, I'm disgraced, failed teachers, who invited me to speak
It's terrible, guys
From your post I want to puke.These words only zh0pu wipe.Stop writing such sad shit.

T
Toxa95 26.07.20

Hryas
pix.PlayGround.ru
Neeeeeet! It's impossible!!!!
Will have to hang myself...

And on the subject, improvisation is always more interesting than the learned BU-BU-BU-BU-BU-BU....

j
jeorje 26.07.20

a good reason to drink.. I have them constantly, excuses come up and finger sucking, sheer torture..

W
WarlokIII 26.07.20

Hryas
it could be worse... for example, I don't know, the bladder began to flow...
There is a lot more humiliating siteuri in life...
things will get better, give people a new topic to discuss about your case stupidly forget...

P
Patriot PG 26.07.20

The author's time to hang myself.

S
Scream561 26.07.20

as said Arshavin is not our problem it's your problem author.a h-a h-a h-a h(laughter of Andreyko)

D
Devil208 26.07.20

I Khovanskii seen here?

N
Nihiliant 26.07.20

What's the problem?

F
Festr.. 26.07.20

The author does not thump! There is the Internet, PG, ponies and dragons)

J
Jarud 26.07.20

Festr..
I also had,but then I remembered the words - well then what else cut a piece of the video))
but the residue left.. I hate school

A
Abibas for us 26.07.20

teachers have failed?that is so sad.after the release is not even thought about school

F
Festr.. 26.07.20

jarud
Sorry. I have a school connected a lot of pleasant memories... And a couple not.

L
Last Engineer 26.07.20

It is strange that still did not go Keanu

Ahh here he is
pix.PlayGround.ru

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 26.07.20

jarud
Oh, and I miss my favorite teachers Grineva, Maria Dmitrievna, Ex Irina Alexandrovna, classhe Bakaeva Tatiana Grigorievna, and his beloved NVK 11 in yunokomunarivs'k :)

H
Hryas 26.07.20

Abibas for us
I'm not in school were

J
Jarud 26.07.20

FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Yes there were good moments - I also love school,I'm so for the author))

M
Miray 26.07.20

forgot, so what, compared to what children in Africa are starving - this is complete garbage. Even a thread that mumbled in the microphone...
improvisation is everything.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 26.07.20

Author noble student.

M
Mrachnyy Assistent 26.07.20

Go and shoot yourself.
Or ask me, and I from the window throw.