3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ewil 26.07.20 11:15 pm

Straw (Farming Simulator 15)

Who and how collects the straw after the combine...? and what ?
37 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stalin5014 26.07.20

Another harvester Krone x silage the most profitable approach.

s
sneshana 26.07.20

Stalin5014
and lawn mower what? And do I need a tedder?

w
wolf2503 26.07.20

Ewil
Loader wagons:
Pöttinger Jumbo 10010 CL (58300 l).
Bergmann Shuttle 900K (44000 l).
Krone ZX 450 GD (48000 liters).
Krone ZX 550 GD (60000 liters).
Lighting.
Swing bridges.
Dust from under the wheels.
Washable.
Pick up: grass, straw.
Transported: feed corn, silage, fodder, wood chips.

e
e13geni4 26.07.20

The proper use of straw ( silage ! ) - the most quick way of dressing !!! ( along with logging )

Spoilerwidth=780 height=438.75>

S
Sergey Vasilevich 48 regi 26.07.20

Fast no doubt, but first where to get the loot on the crown big x,the forest can be hand to saw,but the straw mow with a pitchfork handle get tired. Straw bales, bales to wrap and for sale , and then modern can and to take the Crown .

e
e13geni4 26.07.20

Sergey V. 48 region
Rent Crone ( if there is no money - take maximum loan ! ) is 35 000, 1 000 for a pick-up...But , for example, Westbridge with field No. 17 ( 6.6 ha ) I had 330 tons of straw , through it is silo, even if you sell silage at the minimum price ( the loader is also in the rental charge ) is 500 000 rubles, and in stock - so do a million !!! And this is only one of the field ! Straw if used properly - it's Klondike, Eldorado !!!

e
e13geni4 26.07.20

When logging - a view of is the same, only from the side ! Lease Scorpio and Volvo with the capture of 35 000 , and only one full trailer of logs drawn under 90,000 income - the benefit is obvious ! 1 day only logging to make a Million !

S
Sergey Vasilevich 48 regi 26.07.20

e13geni4
I Nepaleses mod rental equipment, with this mod you can not buy equipment,and where to spend the loot. I think that this is cheating and the game loses interest.

e
e13geni4 26.07.20

Well, Yes, I agree, it's not for everybody. Although not considered the rental of cheating - quite life situation...

E
El Huron 26.07.20

In the processing of straw into chaff, forage harvesters lost about 10 tonnes of straw from 1 hectare of crops, so it is cheaper to naprasovaci square bales and roll up their bodovym the bale and to sell at the point of admission and straw bales, so there is no loss and the money immediately

e
e13geni4 26.07.20

El Huron
Where such data ? He checked ? :-)
And now calculate : cost of the silo 20 times ( and the sale of stock in 40 times !! ) more straw and you'll know how wrong you are...
And no loss situation will not change - the silo along with the logging remains the most profitable occupation in FS-15 !!
( With this method of processing straw generally becomes the main source of income, and crops themselves - a cheap appendage to the main source of income ! Funny, but true ! )

E
El Huron 26.07.20

e13geni4
Head at least sometimes think before you write, the sale of a bale of straw wrapped in foil as the price goes for the silage, so I'm still right and loss from fields above 50 ha are significant (and so noted at different maps of different price set for silo not considering the difficulty level). Another time think before I write.

e
e13geni4 26.07.20

In any case, no need to be rude to strangers ! You're on the forum , but not at home !

e
e13geni4 26.07.20

СпойлерEl Huron
Interesting ! Where do you see the STRAW ?!!

Spoiler
Here, however, the inaccuracy in the description : foil itself a bale of HAY , not grass ( grass is the press operator does not take, only hay or straw )
Maybe there is somewhere a tricky mod obvorachivanie STRAW , but I have not seen this ! And in a sense it is not !
So wrap it in foil only hay, and not straw ...
So he thought one of us messed up in her head !!

e
e13geni4 26.07.20

And then, even if such a mod on the straw there, still selling silage using a Biogas has a BIG advantage in the form of free fertilizer - liquid manure is virtually unlimited !

E
El Huron 26.07.20

e13geni4
When you read carefully, learn and join in the dispute, and do not write me more ignorant

E
Ewil 26.07.20

El Huron
for easier

e
e13geni4 26.07.20

El Huron
I think the ignorant is you ! In one short sentence contains two errors !
And take off your robe, rude, do not insult believers...

Z
Zenit1 26.07.20

e13geni4
Dear e13geni4!!! Intrigued with Your idea about the straw and silage, but the question is - where and ,most importantly, how to sell silage. I bought a Krone and a bunch of bells and whistles to it, filled your bunker up, wait for the end of the process, loaded the first 45 tons, arrived in the company Biogas, but to deliver the goods and could not. Prompt please and ,if possible, with details of how and where I take something that I worked 2 days and wasted a lot of dough !?!? With Respect Zenit.

_
_Grads 26.07.20

Zenit1
On many maps (e.g. DK) the silage is loaded into the assembler BGA only with a bucket, alternatively, you can try different kinds of conveyors, or to put a ramp, but not every trailer will fit there. For convenient operation the bucket at all a few of BGA silage pits next to the collector. If you had the idea to do it somewhere on the farm where he usually is for cows only and produces something will have to suffer And in addition expensive Krone there are dozens of mods, shredders straw, even the trailer to the tractor for a few thousand.

PI.Si.
In any case, the capacity of the collector on BGA limited - 20 cubes fell asleep waiting for processing, so it's not a quick process, because the loader to BGA and every 15-20 min. add silage.