3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danila Fadeichev 27.07.20 07:37 pm

What assignment was most challenging or what's the location? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Why? How was?

For me personally, was a difficult location of Skulden. There wandered a lot of Draugi-generals, and I wore out armor, only gloves and boots ( which I do not remember ). Passed through the rose Sanguine.
25 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 27.07.20

Tomb of Ysgramor companions on the quest.
Asylum of the wolf Queen.

A
AndreyLis 27.07.20

Very dependent on the skills and armor... If you play based on thieving skills (sneak, light armor, and the like) can be difficult in open battle (with dragons, for example). Warriors in heavy armor are periodically experiencing difficulties with the mages (although they the easiest to play). Mages sometimes poterpet from blockheads in the cord. the armor that are able to run at close distance. So, not so and depends on the complexity of the locations or tasks... tasks in principle, it's not particularly difficult. Besides, you can play on different difficulty settings of the game. And if you play in the same gloves and shoes, quite a lot of jobs and locations can be pretty confusing :)

J
Janek1337 27.07.20

If you play on legendary you will kill wolves to kick how difficult it is

M
Mister Tia 27.07.20

Probably all the quests where you need to go to Dwemer ruins
For automatron kapets seasoned

S
SR3M 27.07.20

Mister Tia
And indeed in these ruins so much shit that weighs useful besides not enough. Yes, and they are all confusing. I hate Dwemer ruins.......BUT they are the most profitable)

f
frysis 27.07.20

I can't recall the exact name of the mission, it's about Azura's star. Pumped magic, bows and stealth, which is why virtually no protection + the difficulty level of the expert. A common tactic called Dremora and hid with the bow not rolled because of the narrow roads, such that it was possible to shoot only in their own Dremora. But enemy wizards throw the frosty vortices which have passed through my human shield in the face of the Dremora. Had to work hard t make a lot of alexievslaya. Around the same problem happens when you go against a strong ice mages. Although the problem is solved by the shield peryite.

m
meta_KnightFan 27.07.20

I can remember only the soul Cairn and possibly Skulden because Cairne I sometimes do not understand how and where to go, because the map won't look, so they had to wander in circles in order to find something, and another time there was complicated by the presence of Serana, since she still had time to keep up with me.

S
Strepsils_Masondosa 27.07.20

Babacek )

M
Mister Tia 27.07.20

meta_KnightFan
By the way, Yes , I forgot about serana and she completely lost the benefit of the console helped ( probably fought with some skeleton , I usually ran )

M
Mister Tia 27.07.20

Leonid Naumets
And I profitable home rich to climb , but with the perk to sell stolen goods to normal merchants are generally nice

E
Eremite_City 27.07.20

The hardest battle with the Lich! With any.
And then, after their death, is somehow on a human mind.
Vygledyat like dried dragonflies. And all this for some power?
But what time was that? Dragons, Lychee, Drury.. And all the strong, screaming.
The ancient ruins from above to look - modern metropolises next will not.

Wild Rider
Just don't get caught under the eddies of a she-Wolf ;)

meta_KnightFan
Need a map of the soul Cairn? Catch - http://yadi.sk/d/ffJvxTwutypSr
You'll find in random places. Can even sell.
The outrunner you, though! ;) Any satellite can be returned by logging in something.
Important - change of location. Went to Kudat thread - and voila, the satellite behind.

Leach Mendoza
What are you?! This is the super easy quest! The wabbajack is a very handy thing :)
If partners will adhere - stick to it - puff! Just save before doing this.
Once the old woman I possessed, in the field caught. Just before this quest.
Then it near Winterhold met. The stick was lying in the Museum of the Tower of Azura.
While teleported there and back - the old woman disappeared. Sorry for the poor girl.
So requested that I abajeno. Since this staff carry.

Mister Tia
http://yadi.sk/d/1AM4vmbjgozM5 - catch fashion on the loot and buying ;)

S

Eremite_City

Well, without Internet I had crap to take it.

E
Eremite_City 27.07.20

Leach Mendoza
Trainee was where the two Atronach fought. Long could not understand what was wrong.
Then, the second time, having listened carefully to all the dialogue of a Madman - cut.
Well, beside the bed also had to sweat. It was necessary to have time until hurt.
Any psychological horror pass easily. The main thing - the CORRECT translation!

K
Keyner 27.07.20

OOO, I'm certainly not remember, but it was the quests associated with the Warblers( in advance sorry, don't remember exactly what they are called).

D
Danila Fadeichev 27.07.20

meta_KnightFan
What is the soul Cairn? Who is this Serana? Supplement for some?

J
JOKERIVAN 27.07.20

Daniel Fadeichev
Googly retard

S

Daniel Fadeichev

This is a hidden location of developers. With 631 LVL appears in the tavern, the vampire Serana and offers potrahatsya. After that, well, actually fuck and suddenly lose consciousness. Then find yourself waking up in Cairn dush (while you had sex she used a spell capture soul) well, some of you need to get out of there.

m
meta_KnightFan 27.07.20

Eremite_City
With a map you're already late for game of the year and a half ago, has already been passed. Generally, the only mod that I set for Cairna is the label for the scattered pages of the writings of some dude kind of jiub.

a
arah 27.07.20

Do not take a man's head ))
Daniel Fadeichev
This is the official addon Dawnground. The passage for Custody of dawn and destroy vampires and other evil spirits

D
Danila Fadeichev 27.07.20

arah
Thank you). Only when I started googling I realized it. Didn't understand where this location is and what Guardians of the Dawn