3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kokainum 27.07.20 07:38 pm

Homemade rifle/AK - Nuka-World DLC (Fallout 4)

Noticed a strange feature of this rifle is periodically plugging/wedge cartridge in the barrel as in automatic and single shooting regardless of the receiver type barrel. This is a feature of the weapon? Can it somehow be removed?
23 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kokainum 27.07.20

Spoiler

In the first screenshot bullet 100% reach goals, the second just a wedge in the vats do not have this, and when shooting from the 3rd person too.

D
Dassent 27.07.20

Cocainum
never such was not,strangely,although it might be a feature,still homemade

N
Nikram_Play 27.07.20

I don't think this is a bug.

S
SemyStall 27.07.20

Feature.

v
vzglydizugla 27.07.20

Well, Yes, homemade......
No, just some curves hands, still lever gun tank throws 5 bullets, regardless of load and volume of the store.

n
neperenosimyy 27.07.20

I have all the rules with the Kalash. vyplyvet as it should.

M
Marty52 27.07.20

Cocainum
Personally, I have four versions of the homemade rifle. And none of this is happening. There are SVD and RPK and AKS and AKSU. All working as it should. Yes, even the effect on the screenshot you can see that this is a bug, as you can see the frame from the texture of the sparks. In short, we must look for the problem in the Textures.

vzglydizugla
still lever gun tank throws 5 bullets, regardless of load and volume of the store.
Winchester no store. In General, Yes, terribly stupid mistake from the developers.

v
vzglydizugla 27.07.20

Marty52
Winchester no store ?

Spoiler

but this topic does not apply.
And wedge possible bug. I while such did not observe.

A
Aleksey Enyutin 27.07.20

I have a strange sound when firing this gun. As if in the distance and hangs the sound of firing. Does anyone also happens?

K
Kokainum 27.07.20

Alex Anytin
It happens with muzzle brakes on auto receivers. This is a bug. While there is no patch, or put a compensator on machines, Dolnik no lag current to the rifle receiver.

A
Abbat76 27.07.20

I never shot a normal random Kalash. I just bought from a dealer Bryscomat is a unique Kalash magazine with 75 rounds and all the people shit in the muffler, etc. In the end, I never saw the bias of the cartridge, but not once shot all 75 rounds in the drum. For me to read the topic of the author is amazing...

A
Aleksey Enyutin 27.07.20

Cocainum
Thanks for the tip.

However if somebody else is shooting from so, then there is nothing you can do. When hovering sound helps F5 - F9. So I was at the seizure of power. Someone there was a machine gun with a muzzle brake )

d
dytone 27.07.20

Alex Anytin
Same problem. Still not fixed.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.07.20

Yay! No one I don't pick up that Poo!
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18551/?
Now I can shoot!:-)

v
vel800 27.07.20

Abbat76
Also have several different versions and all work fine. The day before yesterday, here's a dug.
Spoiler

v
vel800 27.07.20

But, listening to smart people made him this. All there, Miniguns and Gatling nervously Smoking in aside. Have him run around. Very easy to use, no promotion trunks and surprisingly, with such rate of fire, recoil, almost not felt.
Spoiler

A
Abbat76 27.07.20

vel800
Fashion - they are fashion (and maybe even banal console)... enough to make the game easier, and so it is at a Very High complexity - simple to regret ))
Brithotel sold with only one modification: increase damage by one and the same purpose. In addition. your damage from radiation does not cause any damage, except people. Ghouls, rad Scorpions, deathclaws, super mutants, robots, synths, bog - they are all immune to radiation. Even the children of the Atom - and those have very high resistance to radiation )) You ruined a perfectly good unique Bridgetree, sagitariu some crap.

D
Dolgovya3yy 27.07.20

Abbat76
Console commands are not aliens they are doing, and gives the developer of the game,Why argue about taste?

P
Pepin3d 27.07.20

Abbat76 wrote:
You ruined a perfectly good unique Bridgetree,
PPC, every subject he writes about his brithotel.))
For a long time all know about this weapon.

v
vel800 27.07.20

Abbat76
Well, although it is said that tastes differ, but I think that in the game and there is a large number of weapons with different types of damage to use them intelligently. Well nobody makes hunting ghouls or rad - Scorpions. There are other trunks. And this sample, I have not the main. Here are a couple several types of guns, not natitirang, and taken from the bad guys or found in the game:
Spoiler

By the way, I don't understand all these resists, but I have long been confused by the following fact. Walking along and across the Harbor and Lights perform there a lot of quests said feature. On the island, the village, in addition to people a bunch of resistol evil, what weapons were used by the Children of the Atom? Gamma and radium rifles. What weapons were armed with their Marines (zealots)? And, in General, this is the only place in the game where you can buy the radium rifle, i.e. not attached to a unique property (without asterisk). For example a (it with a star, but it is another unique property).
Spoiler
Ie where most of the opponents that are immune to radiation, more Segl use of radiation weapons. It is not logical.