3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fatum Sibir 27.07.20 07:39 pm

Easter eggs Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

CD Project Red are renowned for their attention to detail in the original Witcher 3 Easter eggs were more than a dozen, to Supplement the Blood and the Wine they have not changed themselves.

Spoiler
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey1992 27.07.20

not exactly Easter eggs, but with this selfie I ugaral))

Spoiler

F
Fatum Sibir 27.07.20

Сергей1992
Tin, what is this, and where to find?

A
AndrewMi 27.07.20

Spoilering of the characters name was De La Croix. Like, something similar happened in the Green Mile. Maybe a coincidence.

k
kaokao 27.07.20

Spoilage next to the venue and the girl runs and screams something like: my brother gave me a blade, I call it the needle, I think it is clear what the reference.

S
Sergey1992 27.07.20

Fatum Sibir
quest Maklerskie Safari, taken from the Bulletin Board (don't remember exactly what due to the fact that eyes are dazzled)

F
Fatum Sibir 27.07.20

Gunther O'Dim heritage and Blood and Wine.

Spoiler

7look2 27.07.20

Mill Dulcinea. - Right after a giant reference to don Quixote. In the beginning, when the knight fights with a giant at this mill is a reference to don Quixote, who fought with the windmill mistaking her for a giant. Well, the description of the mill on the map also refers to the novel. Apparently knight, who fought with the giant, too, fought in the name of Dulcinea.

t
tellium 27.07.20

kaokao
And fists when you fight a knight who a woman is from the same topic)))))

7look2 27.07.20

Quest the Customer is always right is a very funny, parody of our modern bureaucracy. Geralt needed to withdraw money from the Bank and as usual, begins the journey from office to office for information and forms, with skirmishes in the queue of type I was standing.

K
KrytooidoNevozmonosti 27.07.20

7look2
This quest reminded me of the episode of the cartoon Asterix and Obelix in Rome seems to be, they're also looking for the same help as in the Witcher A38, form 202

P
Pavel Rosimov 27.07.20

Towards the end, after a battle with the giant in the clouds, you can jump under the bridge and find bonfair from Darksouls :) Well, the battle itself -- a reference to the Nameless King.

k
kellandro 27.07.20

Even with the Rapunzel tower, you can jump into the water, the animation of Geralt 1 in 1 is similar to the animation of the infamous Leap of faith from Assassin's Creed.

k
kellandro 27.07.20

And one question - in Dreamland, someone tried to eat Magic mushroom (you can find it in Louth near the hut of a wolf) and Magic pie (somewhere in the tower Rapunzel)? I wanted to, but forgot. Moreover, on the way to the Witch you can find house maaalenky dwarfs belonging to the cabin malenkimi doors. I think that the fungus may be the mushroom from Alice in Wonderland and you risk greatly reduced in size. Or Vice versa - pie reduces. I do not remember how was in the original. It would be necessary to test.

J
Jerzy3 27.07.20

Burning horses near the shelter Damien.
SpoilerPiccy.info
Don't know where it went, but this image is often used as the symbol of war and destruction. Reference to it was, for example, in the Avatar and the LEGO Movie
Piccy.info Piccy.info

Noticed not me, but funny:
Knife Centrica:
Spoilerless Roderick from Dun Tyne looks like this:
Piccy.info
But because of the rivets on the handle of the knife then it is similar to the emblem of Algirdas.
Piccy.info

Piccy.info

J
Jerzy3 27.07.20

kellandro
And where is the fungus found? I saw only magic mushrooms, and they, like all magical eating only health restore.

k
kc5 27.07.20

Fatum Sibir
The quest for Vita. Beggar... In my opinion Sam Gunther mentioned this situation in the past DLTS.

a
ant240801 27.07.20

Laughed a lot in the quest what do horses. Developers have great self-irony

b
betcha bet 27.07.20

heliotrope is mute, the same standard 5 digits... axi left...

A
Agniya Baska 27.07.20

At the location where the tournament of the knights runs the NPC Girl and shouts : my brother And the sword gave , I called the Needle (Who watches game of Thrones will understand) =)
And last. the opponent is painfully reminiscent of Gregor Clegane Mountain. The same silent and very strong.

W
Wolfhenze 27.07.20

Paid tribute to the great writer...