3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fatum Sibir 27.07.20 07:39 pm

Easter eggs Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

CD Project Red are renowned for their attention to detail in the original Witcher 3 Easter eggs were more than a dozen, to Supplement the Blood and the Wine they have not changed themselves.

Spoiler
38 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mama Stiflera 27.07.20

Quest the Balance of nature - a reference to the movie the Brotherhood of the wolf

k
kolinzu 27.07.20

if Detlaff kills siano, Geralt put in prison, where he's talking to the camera with the mouse, similar to sending to green mile, although I could be wrong

a
antonim 27.07.20

In addition, there are a couple of references to the Saga of Ranawana (authored by the same Sapkowski) is one of the districts Bokhara called Orphan, not only in honor of the eponymous faction from Ranawana. Also - in the quest"the Knight-mercenary one of the leaders of the Hansa called raubritter. The word is often met in the Hussite trilogy to refer to the knights goparey. And of course of Charlie is the name of one of the companions of GG (although given the size of the monster, he should be called Samson).

A
Aredin 27.07.20

Сергей1992
Me one wonder how he did it?

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 27.07.20

Possible reference to the cartoon Asterix, a series about the 12 labors of Hercules, where you had to collect some forms and then where everything went crazy. Back Customer is always right.

s
snoopfrog 27.07.20

No screenshot, but in the giant's castle can be found a donkey pooping gold coins. One pile of coins you can take.

k
kolinzu 27.07.20

snoopfrog
picked up the magic gold. just what to do with it then? after the completion of the quest the things it is not found

b
black_boom 27.07.20

kolinzu
nothing, all raised in the country of fairy tales is lost in the normal world

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 27.07.20

THURISAZ wrote:
Possible reference to the cartoon Asterix, a series about the 12 labors of Hercules, where you had to collect some forms and then where everything went crazy. Back Customer is always right.
Although, of course it is more of a reference to our clinics and other establishments where you have to get something... And then you all know what's going on.

s
sashok988 27.07.20

Easter eggs to the film, Edward Hands scissors

O
OlderDog 27.07.20

Beautiful - on Waiting for Godot.

S
SkyraX 27.07.20

mine nobody wrote:
running past the guards,some sing hop khey lalala, drive this phrase into Google and immediately clear what the singer and the song Easter eggs))

W
Wolfsnagel 27.07.20

Quest Change, Professor Moreau was involved in mutations, like Dr. Moreau.

c
chieftain93 27.07.20

I saw a reference to the film the Conjuring the quest what do horse ? Recluse is very similar to the actress who played Lorraine Warren , even voiced by the same person who voiced her in the movie...besides, too, sees the demon and all that)

c
chieftain93 27.07.20

s
smuk 27.07.20

And some NPCs whistling yellow Submariner:)

S
SkyraX 27.07.20

the conversation Geralt Roach,no comment...
скрин1 - Pugacheva..
скрин2 - developed mock your own miscalculation))..

f
foggy_445 27.07.20

There seems to be Easter eggs and the like, and is not (anywhere similar did not meet)
In the quest the Master Armorer Fergus makes a perfect armor that can be seen on one of the participants in the Jousting Tournament.
Maybe it's a suit of armor from the NPCs, but again other than those two quests, I never met the guy. Screen unfortunately not.