3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prizrak_zet 27.07.20 07:39 pm

Get the first rank of the maniac and the survivors with the program (Dead by Daylight)

We need a program - SteamAchievementManager
Next, include SAM.Picker
Are you searching for Dead by daylight click on it
zhmakaem outdoor zamocek and STORE Ready!
Play one game and rejoice!
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Pogodin 27.07.20

And what will this rank? (I am one on*** on all these cock-grades? Play for fun, not ranks)

P
Prizrak_zet 27.07.20

Alexander Pogodin
Written for those who are too lazy formity of the first rank) or for those who zae*** his stuff

M
MaxMaxima 27.07.20

Not banned for this crap ?

P
Prizrak_zet 27.07.20

MaxMaxima
No

T
Teodor77 27.07.20

Prizrak_zet
but players with similarly high grades will come across

P
Prizrak_zet 27.07.20

Теодор77
+

A
ALGAMBRO 27.07.20

Теодор77
There will not be, because you get achivku, not the rank.

P
Prizrak_zet 27.07.20

ALGAMBRO
You get achivku and after one game for any Persian you get the first rank proven!

S
SanKa Games 27.07.20

Prizrak_zet
BUT don't get BP, which could change for the better, yet would go to the first grade, and it quickly drained, because ceboruco. I have here a total of 16 rank (yet), but quietly in one leaving the maniac who killed those Krastanov, which attracted the attention, blew up the generators, I did not know banal tactics of taking pictures with a hook from the trapper. Had one vicinaty 2 generator. I once even around a tree with a nurse was when it was. Now fall is normal players, and, thanks to the experience of playing with the crabs, I game with them seem easy.

M
MaxMaxima 27.07.20

sanya100500143
you're a hero of Russia EPTA

w
wemadeFOX_moon 27.07.20

and in this game you zae*** to fill 1 grade ? 1-2 day of the game and take the first rank + BP farmish. And anyway, the fact that you cheat will take 1 rank of it will not correct the bungling of your hands

B
Bupycop 27.07.20

wemadeFOX_moon
1-2 days? What kind of tales? 1-2 days into account, even if you win(but it won't), you can't take the 20th to the 1st.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 27.07.20

Bupycop
even if you were rank 1 before the reset that you start with 15 and 2 days to actually take 1

B
Bupycop 27.07.20

wemadeFOX_moon
Even from the 15th to the 1st 1-2 days do not come, do not tell tales progamer...

w
wemadeFOX_moon 27.07.20

Bupycop
tales ? go see a top streamers on a J. F. D. most of the first day, take 1 rank of the remaining 2-3

Unless you play 2-3h a day and in two weeks you can not take 1

B
Bupycop 27.07.20

wemadeFOX_moon
Give a link to your stream. Oh yeah... I forgot, you're not a top streamer) This level, I saw how awesome playing dude, I will so the same can...

PS these top streamers, 600 hours of willfully and knowingly they are top because they are good to play this game.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 27.07.20

Bupycop
to start I'm not even saying that I I often stream, the second you said 1-2 days it is unrealistic to take the first rank, to which I gave the argument in the form of streamers and you're already back on his words where he wrote that it is impossible, you should have determined for the first time, thirdly if you do not what to tell ray to say nothing than to talk nonsense...

P,C, if you care and you marees in the number of hours I have 360

B
Bupycop 27.07.20

wemadeFOX_moon
I said and stand by my words, in the first place. you yourself said that for 1-2 days, no problem to get 1st rank, you will notice 1-2 that is for 1 day, it is not physically possible, assuming the game lasts 15 minutes on average+search players and assume that 100% win rate you can not do, so as always to win just will not work for 1st grade, need games 50 minimum. Simply put, the name of the streamer who took the 1st rank in 1-2 days, and then compare it with what you're not and this is clearly not very easy to take for a time the 1st rank.

j
johncon 27.07.20

It must be the ass***that 1-2 days to get the first rank. To travel all that way for 1 rank is stupid. Who needs these grades, play fun! I have seen such high grades that he was first on the hook, and caught low and Experienced grades, which can be tactfully to play.

Q
Quaaa1 27.07.20

sanya100500143
dadada, yesterday, a friend went to a J. F. D. (we are 2 novice), and we immediately fell into Tim, the guy with a rank of 16 survivors, he told us that we are cannon fodder, we are immediately disappointed in the community of the game.
As soon as the match began, this cormorant 1 died, and my friend pulled the rink.
Therefore, you can consider yourself a good player, you're just crabster like everyone else.