3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prizrak_zet 27.07.20 07:39 pm

Get the first rank of the maniac and the survivors with the program (Dead by Daylight)

We need a program - SteamAchievementManager
Next, include SAM.Picker
Are you searching for Dead by daylight click on it
zhmakaem outdoor zamocek and STORE Ready!
Play one game and rejoice!
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanKa Games 27.07.20

Quaaa1
Just look at what we've been talking. They wrote that because of Novikov not win merge and rank. And that the first rank is needed for a normal game. I tried to explain that the win rate depends on straightness of hands. And Yes, newbie is not a newbie - it doesn't matter. The main thing that is understood in mechanics. You, by the way got it crabster, which raised the grade solely because the zero zone. Raising the rank, these people abruptly start to think that they are the best players and count all the cannon fodder, not knowing who you play with. For the future, rank in this game means absolutely nothing. The main - level.

T
Teodor77 27.07.20

sanya100500143
rank is dependent on what kind of a maniac you get, and the better the rank, the closer you are to the maniac will

S
SanKa Games 27.07.20

Теодор77
Even with the first rank you can easily get to twenty players.

T
Teodor77 27.07.20

sanya100500143
depend on online at this time, Yes, maybe, but the balance of the opportunities they have

P
Ptichka48 27.07.20

Alexander Pogodin
Yes, that's it. Straining these grades. I don't want to appreciate how I play. It's not cs:go. I game to relax after a hard day, and I don't want to me the game hinted that I suck)))) Well, let will throw in the lobby and inexperienced players, let them learn from the best) I come to game to relax, not to win. Yes in the game the aim to win, but I'm not going to bomb if I hang on a hook due to the fact that my partner failed the skill check, I won't water it with dirt, I understand that it's just a game. I think grades do not give a comfortable game, they give stress. You're not afraid to die in the game, you're afraid to lose rank. This is my opinion)