3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 27.07.20 08:46 pm

Why do you think Skyrim is popular even today? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

It seems that the game is old,but if you go into steam and see the number of players , it holds very well compared to other games.And write your opinion about the game.
29 Comments
Sort by:
N
Norman Bates 27.07.20

Because fashion. The correct mods can make Skyrim gorgeous game that is fun to play. Well because Skyrim is a fantasy sandbox.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.07.20

fashion. in fact, in the TC game play mods and not in game. pacarana at least

A
Ababkov Denis 27.07.20

Well, this is PC baby, here more Gothic not forgotten and a bunch of old games, but yeah mods are doing their job, and so who wants to play, even in a clean game play without any problems!

A
AT_Sagor 27.07.20

Even hundreds of mods are not forced to play the game to the end! But they are also given the option to replay it many times and eventually earn about a thousand hours.

J
Japhes 27.07.20

Because the game is awesome. I recently thought to re...

B
BarackKamacho 27.07.20

XS I just do 4 months began to pass (just dislike fantasy) and stuck in hell,like quests and disappointing to put it mildly and the characters dull, but something pulls it-it's played 170 hours and put Requiem Yes a couple of mods to hardcore

S
Shreps 27.07.20

Because of Shkolnikov bunch,why not ask why Nefedov or eeoneguy popular even today.

N
N377 27.07.20

He amazed, played little more than a hundred hours since the release, passed the storyline and all the major quest lines that should be for yourself - look, the desire to return to this lifeless world no.
A large part of modders or people playing with different mods.

M
MrGutlya 27.07.20

to play, nothing more.. that's the whole answer) + very easy modding system allows you to do all sorts of crap in the game (broniowski, houses, vampires) and people hawala....
well, the main reason to play Dotco.... why Skurov not to play? (and the game counterparts well 2-3... and 1 that Gothic 2 is the last part... but 3 is 3 the Witcher(nedolon) which came out recently and people went to him to play 5000tys hours

a
aratorr 27.07.20

Why Skyrim is popular even today - that is the end of the 2011 - 2013 (official game support patch) is already a kind of a kind antiquity, feel like a caveman, it is interesting and the author knows that people still play Morrowind.

V
Vovan21 27.07.20

Just a good game.

B
Blade X 27.07.20

Just a great game.

S
Shlimonov Igor 27.07.20

Like any igroprodukt - it is imperfect. But of all the imperfections - she is beautiful, and your modding (people learns) and its accessibility (real sandbox, in what other game can so poking around in the guts), and of course it is lovely to its naturalness (it is not japonscina in this world believe, if he was real). Personally, I have over two thousand hours of online time and I periodically go back.

K
Kosh13 27.07.20

The game has no real competitor. Ie in General. Therefore, it is logical that all play into what is.

I
IArlekinI 27.07.20

Good interesting game, with beautiful views. Well-chosen fashion, and not only the graphics, add more beauty of this game.

s
saa0891 27.07.20

Obviously,because the game is very cool,beautiful and interesting,with lots of different gameplay and a divergent passage,moreover, such games are almost there.
And of course the fashion make not small contribution,because they make the game you've all crawled and explored the length and breadth always something new.

-
--Evgeniy-- 27.07.20

I go once in Whiterun, I stopped a mage-student, he says something like:you're the most powerful mage in Skyrim? I can give a few lessons?(probably all remember this meeting). Well, of course I agreed, Castano shield, so he shot at me, but that's only in this moment between us passed the old lady, Lilith Weaver, this asshole slammed his zipper. She, without thinking, pulls out a dagger and with the words: I Have a cold was terrible you to cut his throat. How long I was laughing then. And in Skyrim these situations a lot. But as I like to walk into any major city (usually solitude) with a partner, with a dog and two dead leaders of the bandits, while everyone else stick call, and how to arrange tameside with the guards and all who would attack. In this chaos sometimes the situation get's even funnier than what I described above. This is only a small part of the reason the replay value of Skyrim. Use only two fashion - a compact interface and enhanced blood textures, and the lack of original content in order to once again start a new game and get a sea fan.

R
RomanTough 27.07.20

because it's the best open world game.

R
Redkov_GOD 27.07.20

Fashion, fashion, Dark brotherhood , fashion, arrows in the knee...I already said about fashion?
SpoilerI used to be called adventure road, and then I got shot in the knee

L
Lorek01 27.07.20

1. Open-world.
2. A lot of dungeons and locations.
3. Go even on a weak PC.
4. Many different allies and enemies.
5. Epic battle with the dragons.
6. Many branches of SIS-we are pumping the Persians.
7. The opportunity to buy a home and organize them.
Such factors are many, they can be called a lot.