3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 27.07.20 08:46 pm

Why do you think Skyrim is popular even today? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

It seems that the game is old,but if you go into steam and see the number of players , it holds very well compared to other games.And write your opinion about the game.
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Chichigin 27.07.20

great pumping Persian, many possibilities. Where else can you start the epic battle with the enemy, Ala the Herald, and to finish it epic lightning like Darth Sidious some. And you can walk and shoot all of the bow from the first person, or to do stealth, and puzzle traps, just like Indiana Jones, well, plus the power of dragonborn, which is only chosen dragon Lord.

M
Messaline 27.07.20

MMOs are always popular,even offline

M
McConor 27.07.20

Because it's a great game with open world , countless quests and a cool storyline

K
Kurosaki_gamer 27.07.20

Because that's the role that there is not a game. In most RPGs anyway we play a role not yourself, but someone: the spectrum of the defender of the galaxy, the Witcher, gray, guardian, etc. In Skyrim there is no scope of role: what you want and do it, and do not want...will not make one. even on the salvation of the world, the main driving force of the plot all RPG's can be safely score.
Well, Yes...of course fashion.

D
Dmitriy Strokov 27.07.20

Of course popular, each game in its kind will be popular like with it to the public ( and thus develops )

T
TheDubsterNub 27.07.20

Of course Skyrim is the best game.
An open and diverse world

L
LeopoldoMendoza 27.07.20

PF, I'm the only one who tried twice but I couldn't even pass level 1?
The first time when I put almost stashnogo from the squalor of the game in hl1 and better.
The second time set, played for some guy in a fur coat. Luck again not clear what to do, lived in the village, tried to sneak things through like a foul, but to sense 0, then you still poured (through), whether it was impossible to sell. In the end, flooded pehom in the next village, so got the game flew to the basket. XS as you play it

M
MagicCover 27.07.20

LeopoldoMendoza
you wrote about Skyrim? what level 1? the graphics in half-life 1 is better? where did you live in the village? what? dude everything is already 5 years ago, put the highest rating game and it has collected all possible awards
Spoilerput graphic mods you'd be amazed from the graphics

R
Richards 27.07.20

How, then, has fulfilled all the quests and know them by heart and does not pull, because no new th I will not see.