3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tabak96 24.10.19 11:40 am

The problem with the launch (Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions)

Sorry to have created a separate topic, well, I really want to play.But the problem is.When I run the game a black screen appears and then a crash on the slave.table.You can then decide?
45 Comments
Sort by:
P
Poprolosha 24.10.19

Damn guys can help.I downloaded the game Spider man Shattered Dimensions wanted to play I click on the icon and I have not run it not in the root folder on robochem table what to do and no errors no crashes just won't start please help

O
OborotyDemon 24.10.19

HELP wanted to pass over this great game and it stupidly did not start :( already reinstalled

N
NakMan1214 24.10.19

damn dude what's up when you start writes COMPLETED WORK PROGRAM SM SD

N
Nikita Hromov 24.10.19

Guys,I have a problem,when I start 3 mission just loads to infinity help.In advance thanks)))

V
Vladgameschannel Rus 24.10.19

People, this problem the laptop eight, when I start the game loads a few seconds, and then forgets about it and nothing turns on

P
Pasha Konstantinopolskiy 24.10.19

The problem is that throws the error 0х000007b driver re-installed and diretics is also updated (the game run for 10 windose) but nothing helped still the error tell me what to do

D
Dyusha Ugadayka1 24.10.19

people help. I have a problem I downloaded spider-man shattered dimension tried to run and no reaction at all through the shortcut that through the directory. Deleted, downloaded a new Repack the same, no errors, nothing just something loading and nothing opens. through the label launch comes damage tried using the launcher in the directory that the give file game.exe not found although it is in the folder

D
Dyusha Ugadayka1 24.10.19

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit comp amd phenom 2 x4 2.8 GHz

R
Roman Radionov 24.10.19

Duchamp Угадайка1
The same problem. Trying to deal with it for several months. Do not go out. Windows 10.

V
Vladdko 24.10.19

Duchamp Угадайка1
Try a different Repack download

V
Vladdko 24.10.19

People help I have this problem I do not go install a game while on another computer Ischl (there's just the graphics card did not pull the game looks like. In the menu half of the screen white, half black, and in the process of the game interference on the screen in the form of colorful stripes.I think this is or what the resolution is small(it by the way you can't change me), or just vidyuhi not pull it just integrated with 64 MB of RAM in there but adds a bit).In this, I decided to put on another computer but there is just always 0% and no progress.Help Sundry RV!

A
AkioSenshi 24.10.19

Guys, for those who have the game when you start don't do nothing more! Look in the quarantine in your antivirus, if there is a file rld.dll do not hesitate to click on it with right mouse button and then restore and add to exclusions. Three months I've been racking my brain.

T
Thomas-56 24.10.19

AkioSenshi
Thank you

I
Iron_Spider 24.10.19

NakMan1214
Dude I have the same problem then I reinstalled from the folder launched the Game file on behalf of the administrator the first attempt not again to include only the normal way

b
bazzzis24 24.10.19

People help, used to play this comp in smsd, but right now is not have just like the launcher and start cutting closes and all =( not even a black screen no.

k
krott003 24.10.19

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions problem with the game after the first ring road scene crashes what to do

P
Peace_MackeR 24.10.19

xceder
the same problem: crashes after the Intro, but still this incident up with me I have something wrong - as if the two screens of two colors, and the inscription is: to choose a slot game and not in the settings to go what would that change , although the game downloaded and everything worked fine but now the problem is with menu and crash after the initial video. Don't know what to do any solution?? as for the graphical settings the game is suitable.

A
Aleksey Nester 24.10.19

Peace_MackeR
the same problem. and also before all the rules were

R
Roma Aristov 24.10.19

tabak96
Hi did you solved the problem with the crash on desktop after a black screen if so then tell me how you did ProShow

K
Kirill Zhalybin 24.10.19

FOUND A SOLUTION