3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ramis.DS 27.07.20 10:26 pm

Which girl do you prefer?

Me blonde.
34 Comments
Sort by:
k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 27.07.20

I large.

H
Hryas 27.07.20

My right hand is prettier than all women

F
Frender 27.07.20

naked ....

P
Porsche911GT3RS 27.07.20

with shaved pubes

R
RussianQuaker 27.07.20

Fat Schoolgirls and moderately well-fed peers :)

V
Volt Mort 27.07.20

That's like that.
Spoiler

j
jzmax 27.07.20

Only those which are asleep :)

G
Gauguin 27.07.20

With unshaven pubis.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.07.20

We remember the words of the guy from house 2, that way 12 years ago. What do you girls like Those whose pussy smells good)))))

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 27.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
You watched the house 2?

L
Le Gaspilleur 27.07.20

supple, krajevno music)
Spoiler

w
wektor1313 27.07.20

TNN

j
jeorje 27.07.20

Spoiler

Q
Qug2 27.07.20

Brunette)
Spoiler

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.07.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
In is heard.

R
RussianQuaker 27.07.20

Stiff of Misiur wrote:
We remember the words of the guy from house 2, that way 12 years ago. What do you girls like Those whose pussy smells good)))))
What do you smell? Sour smell? Acidity is cool! :)

By the way, today managed papounet one or a high school senior or College freshman. It was like flies in a bus crush medium saddlenose. Looking for someone to join. Candidates do little: or men or adults tetki, in which the priest is not so soft. Look right next to me: a young lass, and fell in behind a man 10 years older than me. I immediately understood: the man is my colleague and the girl don't mind talking her up and down, turned his g-spot and her back-posltive.

But I can't for her to crawl, because a colleague had already occupied the vacant place. It's starting to get closer to the next stop, another, about my age, with the tail of the bus. And I'm looking out the window through one more passenger and it is naturally in the middle between the rows of passengers. And then I show off, and at the time when she was right behind me, I cleverly-wise unfolding and thighs touch her buns. Hooked it direct on the go, the experience already :))) . Then she stopped abruptly... and reverse close to me. Did not mind and took the hint :) . Well then got off the bus.

I stand and look at the guy with a chick and have me drooling. Not only that podospora from the previous virgins, which, ahem, I got it, so look at these, he was not a coward, but I feel that the imagination is calcifying. And then there was the joke: a man noticed all this and looked at me... and moved to the other side of the bus, they say, a colleague, also have fun :)

I'm no fool, took advantage of the offer. It is a pity that the bus was not so strong crush, I could not downright openly close to cuddle up to Chan, people would che suspected, she was not against. And pravartaka (which is all swollen and engorged as being in the bus, see above) objected several times touched, swaying from side to side. And drove a few stops. Then I came home and relish jerk :)

M
MelShlemming 27.07.20

RussianQuaker
Thanks, jerk.

h
hom1e 27.07.20

Available.

t
typical russian 27.07.20

RussianQuaker
FAK.I also stood up!

t
typical russian 27.07.20

Hryas
I have left a little more beautiful right.