3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha Arefev 27.07.20 11:05 pm

Brahmin in Fallout 4 (Fallout 4)

In the buildings found a feeder for the brahmin, but I can't find where to buy them, all the city was spared and no one sells brahmin, tell me!
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasha Arefev 27.07.20

Brahmin where you are!

C
CEMENTATOR 27.07.20

Sasha Arefyev
traders with a brahmin go. these baths to their water type. maybe so. And to live to breed. this is not seen yet.

A
Aziflow 27.07.20

I they appear after the construction of the trough

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 27.07.20

Sasha Arefyev
You can buy as in particular and a dog for the protection of the settlement. But there is no certain place, only in a chance encounter.

S
Stroitel Administracii 27.07.20

I came to you, 2 PCs Apparently this is Mr. random)

S
Sasha Arefev 27.07.20

Okay, I'll look for, thanks

C
Comandante Che Guevara 27.07.20

How to get rid of the bastards, he tightly around, if you kill, then the whole town against me, and even the company. The life of a brahmin is more important than the General and the Savior of the Commonwealth... the incredible nonsense as the thing to drive?

i
irves 27.07.20

Came to me already three pieces , but how to feed them ? And is it possible to redirect to another settlement?

S
Sergey Zaharenko 27.07.20

Yes, they never buy,they come,then put the trough next to them and they will stand.

C
Counsellor 27.07.20

Sir Achtung
What bothers the cow? Even in the alley I do not know the smaller public building areas, animals can be fenced within the 1st block of the floor.
But who would have said, what good are they..

A
AR-81 27.07.20

Counsellor
So they'll produce fertilizer bags, which are deposited in the workshop.

C
Counsellor 27.07.20

AR-81
Exactly? Thank you!

C

Counsellor
wherever I went in my village, she follows me everywhere and mixes aisle, begin construction, the bastard stands there where she shouldn't have. Tried to wall up, so no, she always climbs.

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.07.20

XS why these baths, but if they put there is a possibility that the brahmin will come to the village and will be there to walk. I'm in the Sanctuary for 3 go

O
OrangeHead 27.07.20

No use of them, they are made just to not brahmin roamed around the settlement and stuck in one place. The rest is no good. Brahmin themselves randomly appear with some settlers.

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.07.20

Black Mind
Baths are not helping much in this case, brahmin all exactly will go on the settlement in the radius of this trough =( Except to put it into the far corner

K
Kavaynik 27.07.20

Roman Pivovarov
Brahmin not come to bath in the settlement, they appear as if actively recruiting a lighthouse, and you can buy them from a wandering NPC for 100 caps. Himself a brahmin improves the health of the settlers engaged in the production of food, apparently as a fertilizer, i.e. each settler handles more bushes. Excess fertilizers are added to the workshop, of which beneficial drugs to brew for sale. How does the feeder on the production of the fertilizers I have not tested.

The feeder is not fixed Brahmins themselves, they put them in a small area around yourself, in this area they will walk feigning life, occasionally eating from the trough. Ie need a bigger pen and they will not come out of it, at least for me they do not go.

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.07.20

Kavinik
Thanks for the explanation =) And they have the nasty property using some textures to go. The pen did not help me )

C
Counsellor 27.07.20

Comandante Che Guevara
Brahmin and non-aggressive to any mortal creature can kill a type of a drawer, garbage can, tire, etc. Without the pale ]

C

Counsellor
And thank you dear man.