3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha Arefev 27.07.20 11:05 pm

Brahmin in Fallout 4 (Fallout 4)

In the buildings found a feeder for the brahmin, but I can't find where to buy them, all the city was spared and no one sells brahmin, tell me!
26 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Enyutin 27.07.20

And the brahmin may be the synths.

S
SenMarie 27.07.20

Kavinik
And how can they be in a pen to accompany? I did everything for it, has fenced a small patch for these bastards, put a lot of feeders, and these bastards go wandering around the Sanctuary in the number of FIVE, Carl, pieces and do not want to get into the paddock! Even for food!
Very, very, very well, just getting in the way >< well it was 2-3 things more bearable it was, so then I been spawned right in the middle of the settlement, directly to Carla, stood discontentedly lowed, like I was to blame XD But still, they appeared such a tendency on the roofs to stand... Finally fun =/

A
Atay Wolverine 27.07.20

Marina Kapitonova
I have one at all in the wall stuck, sticking out of the head of a brahmin directly from the wall. Another time a brahmin was standing right inside the house.

D
Dr.Kostet 27.07.20

Marina Kapitonova
And you just put the feeders (from section resources - other)? Maybe you're a regular baths urge?

S
SenMarie 27.07.20

Dr. What does

I'm not yet completely flipped out. Still, not my first time playing =/
Estessno it was the trough, I have learned where everything is.

S
SenMarie 27.07.20

Athy Wolverine
Same thing, stuck alone in the house where the workshop, heh... But in bromine stuck Preston and yet some poor settler... Well, clowning was just =/ because Of this, Preston didn't want me to go on a mission =/

And this bug was yesterday, but with a Nickname only he's stuck in a pile-male of the settlers (the bell the whole settlement convened on his damn head) and even instant move to another settlement has not helped... but I didn't know flooded in Headlights harbour to sail... sailed, spoke with the mayor, and Valentine then and there! Had to re-download the preservation of the Sanctuary, and to move the bell from the heap-are small and that's when everything began to move, and then before that was, scolded me for something, but couldn't move.