3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 27.07.20 11:06 pm

How do you feel about lion Vs project?

They are really struggling against lihanov or just provoke a fight and make money?
48 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 27.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
It would be possible to add the project something who are not familiar:
Solarprojekt "lion Vs" appeared about a year ago, when the former Pro-Kremlin activist of the movement "Stopham" and Polenitsa "Occupy-pedofilyay" Michael Lazutin decided to do something new. Indeed, "Stopham" once all become boring, Hatchets all planted...And then, probably, it is the place the idea came to organize a movement based on the promotion of a healthy lifestyle to the masses by force of ways. Modesty Michael Cemalovic clearly not burdened – strange, at first glance, the title of the project due to their zodiac sign. All activities of the movement is that activists gather in groups and conduct so-called "raids" on the city streets in search of citizens, drinking alcoholic beverages or Smoking in the wrong places. Here is where the fun begins. As in the case of "Stepmom", the main source of funding for "Lion" are government grants, but a good income also brings monetization of records per page movement on Youtube, judging by the number of subscribers on the channel. Therefore, the participants of the project try to do your videos the most intense. Activists harass passersby, demanding to stop Smoking, throw the cigarette, and in case of failure – often begin to knock it from his hands. Water people out of atomizers. Anti-alcohol raids "Lion" are even tougher, often accompanied by massive fights and beating people who disagree to give the activists of the movement of alcoholic beverages. So, September 19, during the "stock" in the Park on Bolotnaya square, vacationers, people were able to give the "lion" organized resistance, breaking the head of one of the main activists – nationalist Leonid Swan.
If you believe the excerpts from the article, what they do, I am against such. I absolutely do not like when strangers climb and teach others, the more they get involved in personal life. Want to drink/smoke and ruin your health is a human right, everyone has a head on his shoulders, and everyone is responsible for his health himself. Although I'm not against the educated recommendations, small opinions, but as I have read, they act rudely and arrogantly, is not acceptable. If they fail to convince people in words, then they are doing it wrong. The power method, this is from a lack of arguments.
Overall, I always have said that it is better to solve the root cause, to dig deeper, and ask the question - why do people drink and smoke? Perhaps there are some deeper reasons? .
In General I am against such movements, the invasion of privacy for anyone, especially the arrogant, want to help, coercion should not be. Organize events, attract people, to win you need words, everything else depends on the people - if they want to change, or all of them triples. And yet this bunch, to put it mildly, clowns.

p
pekabir 27.07.20

hoposiduci beat blue cattle. how interesting
given the fact that roosters have no authority, their actions can be regarded as hooliganism

W
Wing42 27.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
Here your colleague in mind, and the shop recently banned, Trevers was his name. On the nose you, the overlap is almost one hundred percent.
A lion Against it's just another cipesa a show that wants to seem something much greater than it really is.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 27.07.20

Why the so-called group of the lion and begins to fight the effects of causes, and not from the root. Went to burn distillery or covered cigarette business. On kroynyak with banners would be like - down the is with zomboyaschika.

Show and nothing more...that's all your's the lion.

p
pekabir 27.07.20

The evil Spirit of Yambuya wrote:
Went to burn distillery or covered cigarette business.
you th, with oak collapsed? to deprive the government of the basic earnings

rPeBoJL
to tears

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.07.20

Heroic and very brave young people.
The honor of the nation and a model of high integrity,
humble toilers of the streets at any time of the day rushing to the aid of
and always willing to lend a hand...
...Help?
Spoilerfree!!! Hand, picking out a bottle of beer from people clearly not athletic build and not as strong health, they have bought on his last money.

F
Fan_Tiesto 27.07.20

Wing42
better if you yourself banned! only see live on this website match what is out there looking for mind-bending... I know the mushroom season, mushroom lot, Smoking is not prohibited here and coincidences everywhere mereschatsya.

W
Wing42 27.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
So you are like two peas in a pod, and both left. Honestly never met two people so similar. Maybe you will cooperate with him: while he's in the bath you're here until you're in the bath he's here. You're birds of a feather.

F
Fan_Tiesto 27.07.20

Wing42
tell me - what is this to you? I do not understand what you want from me? took a ridiculous comparison I have with XS who do you want me to prove it?

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 27.07.20

They cause butthurt in cattle, and therefore - well done.

L
Le Gaspilleur 27.07.20

Lion Vs?
quite the opposite:)
Spoiler

W
Wing42 27.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
I don't understand why you turn from her brother Travers? It creates fluttery like you, talks like you; Yes, it was even banned for something that you are constantly banished. I think it's fate, and you could work together to your flotomashin did not stop even for a moment.

-
-SlashuuR- 27.07.20

They take away channels in all of YouTube and crush everywhere monetization. Will they continue to do it? The findings do it yourself.

D
Damiana 27.07.20

and you know many people that are free that will do? They make useful propaganda, earning it. Rules theme

-
-SlashuuR- 27.07.20

Damiana
I understood the question the author as whether they Do it all for your own initiatives or just cut the headstock, under the guise of good deeds?. First and foremost, they earn money and make a show, and struggle with something goes by the wayside.

F
Fan_Tiesto 27.07.20

Wing42
you have a problem, we can see there is a diagnosis of Dominie to the people. please don't hurt me, I'm hard....

W
Wing42 27.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
Why don't you create a topic with diagnoses? Very cool will fit into your logic.

F
Fan_Tiesto 27.07.20

Wing42
unfortunately, your diagnosis is revealed - you're a Troll. I will refrain from comments in your address.

T
T.T.G 27.07.20

Chukha have to suffer.

L
LightHOwUSE 27.07.20

Absolutely, positively. In General, for all projects Stopham, piggy, Sober Courtyards, lion vs, etc. - all positive attitude. They literally do the work to be performed by the relevant authorities. And their claims are not only legitimate, but are of a good educational nature, for the perpetrators, and spectators.