3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FIL. Prosto FIL 06.09.19 08:30 pm

Ubisoft and catersto

For that we have stopped trusting Ubisoft? When did this happen? What was this turning point? And are you ready to believe again in French?
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 06.09.19

until 2006 I great them is not unheard of especially because there was an splinter cell and Prince of Persia. these games I didn't respect.
interest in him came after what Tom clansite with grafana, buying the rights to nommo release dark Malinova and heroes 5. in the last game was netuveli. and there is still the prospect was assassin which I was expecting all sorts of breakthroughs. grafon and pitch voschem.
difficult to say. I guess it all started the pitch by neglect once in the days of AC2. then they riveting grafonola and just a dull game.
then I have to vsralisa interest because the dialogue is pitch and La-La-La fiziks grafon, and because black flag was OK but then the game stopped to take and Ubisoft again claims the gloom.
I ripped a bunch from a couple games from мим10 because there was no fiziksa or what there in particular. and mine their Igors in General nravilis. neat easy beautiful Igori and I have bought quite a lot of them.
schA I vosem them again, no favor and looked on the Holy one of greaton.

p
prowkan 06.09.19

For that we have stopped trusting Ubisoft?
The monotony of the gameplay, too often the issue of too similar games, inadequate chart, system requirements, bugs and brakes on top-end machines, solid samopovtory.

M
Mihail Mutovin 06.09.19

After the second Far Cry and the first and second Assassin. Don't trust them because all their games are made a blueprint and without a soul. Though Far Cry 3 and 4 and achieved commercial success, if you look closely the same boring and bad plot, as Assassins.

V
Vaselinski 06.09.19

Mr.Nart

Black flag, for me it is the standards part, though perhaps I like the pirates theme.

L
Leha-Bratan- 06.09.19

....after which I hated that shit company .
Here at I understand spoke ! Class

I
ILIA_1992 06.09.19

Yes there is, and not only in the WD case . Black flag came out weak . Downgrade unity and poor optimization .
WD came out more or less playable . Though in terms of graphics was a downgrade

And you can add a fused Prince or a splinter .

The last Ghost recon I think .

PS Purely my opinion . Or anyone not impose :)

M
Maklline66 06.09.19

Personally, I stopped trusting Ubisoft after what they did to Conversano. Let me remind you, was first large locations, hide in the crowd, fully, her mother, interactivity, allowing you to block door wardrobe, throwing chairs and other things.
The game was then reworked and it became a dull stealth action, removing all the chips, for which I previously liked the old Konvikshn.

a General wave of mistrust began in the second part, when to protect from piracy, the Game was made online only. Then more and see cracks on peace was(Oh youth). Where was the terrible flame and the expectation of a normal tablet. By the way, then walked Ubisoft not just lazy - most of the companies said how stupid it is to introduce a dependence on the Internet. Crack came out in the end very rolnym - but that's another story. Since Ubisoft stopped speaking, as piracy on the PC kills their sales, and began to lick x*NY community. At that moment it was clear what they balaboly

A
Anderby 06.09.19

And you don't play any pop music. Ubisoft is doing a lot of interesting games, but outside of the lines.

w
wik 06.09.19

after Heroes 6. fuck up in the end.

S
Stockton_Slap 06.09.19

for conveyor games

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 06.09.19

I do not know.Far Cry 2 was a surprise for me, because I expected the island to the mutants from the first part.
By the way,FC 2 pereprohodil 10 times.Very much it was pleasant to me.

v
viktorvvv555 06.09.19

After WD and H. unity

w
warp 37 06.09.19

Since the protection of AC2 dislike them. But then they though the game did, and now such a haze that even there is no desire to swing.

R
RipBoy 06.09.19

After WD, this kidalovo I will never forget, and never forgive.

T
Tracked 06.09.19

RipBoy
It is not Scam, they just made a downgrade of graphics
In terms of gameplay the game underestimated
The other night, called a couple of missions to go for a large screen in the living room (PS4)

R
RipBoy 06.09.19

Tracked It is not Scam, they just made a downgrade of graphics

Only ? I hope this downgrade they have the reproach of the throat stood up, and I hope that the mere memory of that downgrade, they Wake up in the night in a cold sweat.

T
Tracked 06.09.19

RipBoy
Only ?
Get used to it, most games this year out with poorer graphics
On PS4 WD looks pretty decent

R
RipBoy 06.09.19

Tracked Why would I want to there is something to get used to ? Better times, we accustomed to do without my money.

F
FIL. Prosto FIL 06.09.19

Yubiki do too little mental games, though it is encouraging that to Aktivizhn it is still far

S
SanyaOdessa 06.09.19

Ubisoft has taught me not to believe in advertising, does not pay money(their money)to those people who only say what you'd do.I stopped doing pre-orders for the game, because the developers promise can be sky-high but the result is unfinished but very well advertised product.this applies not only to ubisoft,and all the rest.
So if you paid 30 to 60 or more bucks for unfinished vyser then blame.Today Ubisoft paid Zaplata tomorrow , and then will cry on the forums.