3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Awesome Drew 27.07.20 11:26 pm

DLC for Mafia 3 (Mafia 3)

If you want DLC for Mafia III? If you would like addition to the game, what you want to see??
23 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 27.07.20

What dlc though until the game comes out, and then think DLS will already be on clothes car etc

I
Ilya233 27.07.20

To think about it before

S
SSeGAAA 27.07.20

Addition telling about Vito or Joe

D
Dima007008 27.07.20

Ilya233
Very early !!!!

B
Black_Jack228 27.07.20

I'd like to Wesel DLS of course when the game will be released what did Joe all these years, or so Vito found Joe again and became best friends

A
Aleksandr Karasev 27.07.20

I'd like to get the whole game at once instead of buying parts)

P
Paladinm 27.07.20

Well uh not exactly DLC as in the second part.

F
FriZzz1 27.07.20

As in any game they will be on extra weapons and clothes, nothing more. But I hope the extra quests.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 27.07.20

About DLC silly to say, they certainly will like almost any game.
Most likely a full-fledged story DLC will be paid for, and different clothes, cars, etc., will be the example of GTA V, not as in the second part of the MAFIA.

E
Evgeniy Kormakov 27.07.20

SSeGAAA
then it is about the friendship between Joe and Vito with Henry!

W
Wild Rider 27.07.20

DLC for Mafia? In the sense that they will cut? It is not too early and not stupid to think about it. Well, I think the suits and cars they will not do. The expansion of the suburbs of New Orleans waiting for a new story and minor characters.

P
Playersaharan 27.07.20

Paladinm
Well, Joe's story was decent, though the cut was part of the original.

A
Alex Coachman 27.07.20

Too much free time? Go lessons do something. We still don't know what in Mafia 3 at all, you already about the DLC that is supposed to bring what was not.

S
Showy DiMak 27.07.20

I want, therefore, as in DLTS to Martha | | that was again silent since the cardboard and sleepy town, and instead of real cutscenes before missions, you just love the thumbnails with the text in panete written above. type, kill, go and lie down under the rails, make me lasagna (although now playing for the Negro, well, then, fry me a chicken and not Narva shot a white COP racist).

M
Mr.Oogi-Boodi 27.07.20

What would this DLC be able to play in Empire Bay for the Persians Mafia 2.

P
Papatocha 27.07.20

You know I would like a Dlc like in mafia 2 Joe but not as much as all the Dlc and like the beginning when Joe was doing the story and not just passing job, but in this game I want to see what all had happened with Joe and Vito over the years. But I don't want that would be like Jimmy from mafia 2

M
MC Homeboy 27.07.20

The DLC will be released a few months after the game's release. It will be called the departed (Apostate in the original). We play as a Vito Scaletta,who decided not to have a gang of Lincoln and clay. In the game we kill Burke,Cassandra and Lincoln. Our enemies will gang: the Irish,the black mafia and Haitians. We get help from the Italian-Americans in the struggle with our former associates.

T
TrusTNik 27.07.20

DLC in Mafia2, in my opinion, looked the way looked to be the first Mafia with a tear in separate storyline mission for Lucas Bertone. Hence my vision - came to Mafia3 DLC I'll be happy only if they are of the story, add to it or to disclose details of the plot and to be in the main storyline, and not to go some parallel course.

B
BioGen 27.07.20

Well, the game will be good with the DLS of course, events in Vietnam and the mysterious murder in the swamp - look and the old metal will show well and stuff the robbery perhaps, but in any case, DLS would be better than the original game

i
i8o 27.07.20

Kakko tries DLC?! let the game even released,and then her coming out ,but the latest gameplay doors of the machines - the ghosts,the game is 3rd person there is no need vpindyurit rear view mirror 1\4 screen and speedometer 1\4...
well, anything you GTA teaches...