3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxis1977 28.07.20 08:53 pm

What's missing from the game? (Mafia 3)

What do you think,what's missing from the game?because the developers did not implement all the possibilities of open-world games,and even released a poor port,that was such bombing at the start,but the game is mildly failed,but still,what do you think in your opinion it would be possible to implement in the game?
43 Comments
Sort by:
T
ThurboCat 28.07.20

Optimize add and soap to clean. Then there will be candy.

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Maxis1977
What's missing from the game?

Good story and interesting, diverse missions.

b
bazilews 28.07.20

To improve the graphics,add housing for the GG(apartment or house),to add shops for a car,add clothing stores,and in General optimize the game.

A
Analius 28.07.20

is it impossible to buy a house?
is there no shops open?

M
Maxis1977 28.07.20

Analis
there is nothing there

B
Bombardirovschik 28.07.20

in short the game lacks even a content which was in mafia 2, which ,in turn , was severely cut game cut a lot of content (Google the forum mafia 2 cut out) .
For mafia 3 you can create a theme that don't cut

V
Vanya Rygalov 28.07.20

The main thing - to suit sat.
Spoiler
Or at least so.
Spoiler

M
Maxis1977 28.07.20

bazilews
well buy the game now in any case impossible,these lazy developers should be punished with a torrent,not that developed so insulted players and released an indie game that is labeled AAA projects that mafia 3 is not true,not even realize that was the 2nd part is stupid,and the price tag mad,although it may be a couple years after the 50th patch this game is finally finished.

b
bazilews 28.07.20

Mafia 3 not a bad game,but in my opinion Mafia 2 will be better.

b
bazilews 28.07.20

Maxis1977
In principle, I agree with you.

M
Maxis1977 28.07.20

bazilews
of course mafia 2 is better,fans in General are hung up)

b
bazilews 28.07.20

Maxis1977
Yes,waited and waited.

M
Maxis1977 28.07.20

bazilews
but admit it,that's not what we were expecting,all waiting for the third part,but I thought that it would be in the spirit first,in real gangster times,great dipressija,prohibition,the atmosphere of the time,because that is what we love the mafia because that's exactly what we were deprived of in the 3rd part

b
bazilews 28.07.20

Maxis1977
What's done is done and nothing can change that.Now waiting for Battlefield 1 2 and Watch Dogs.

M
Maxis1977 28.07.20

bazilews
unfortunately Yes,but I was annoyed that the game could be done without reinventing the wheel(do not change the setting according to the canons of the 1st part) failed miserably and buried series,although it may be in the mafia 4 will be what we expect.P.S-waiting for the battles is cool,but vach dogs do not wait-it will fail,don't waste your money,mark my words.

b
bazilews 28.07.20

Maxis1977
Given that the game recently at the start go unfinished with purchase don't rush it.

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Maxis1977
but vach dogs do not wait-it will fail,don't waste your money,mark my words.

You're wrong. Watch dogs 2 will shoot well and get nine. Mark my words.

b
bazilews 28.07.20

Protocol10
I liked the first part.

M
Maxis1977 28.07.20

Protocol10
just talking about the first part,just talking about this,but it will come, you know,so you better not bother this toy,and play GTA 5,and more-they paid off all publications,so you don't fall and don't hit the hype

M
Maxis1977 28.07.20

bazilews
well the first part was a game for the Amateur,the second is just a clone of GTA,and that's all the contrast to the first part-now you can hack absolutely everything