3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxis1977 28.07.20 08:53 pm

What's missing from the game? (Mafia 3)

What do you think,what's missing from the game?because the developers did not implement all the possibilities of open-world games,and even released a poor port,that was such bombing at the start,but the game is mildly failed,but still,what do you think in your opinion it would be possible to implement in the game?
43 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 28.07.20

Maxis1977
But in GTA online played?

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Maxis1977
In the second part of work is quite large the work done on the bugs. Learned a lot of information on the game. Tentatively conclude that the game drags 8-9.

and play GTA 5\
Passed twice.

and even after they paid off all publications
All prepay impossible and makes no sense. If there is negativity it will come out anyway.

you don't fall and don't hit the hype

I divan analyst). To hype I do not care. For example, here is my theme for mafia 3, where I warned to buy the game before its release. http://forums.playground.ru/mafia_3/predosterezhenie_sobirayuschimsya_kupit_igru-916692/

With the second dog will be all right.

M
Maxis1977 28.07.20

bazilews
of course played in online and the GTA 5 a few times passed

M
Maxis1977 28.07.20

Protocol10
well, most importantly it can be not optimized,it's yubisoft

P
Playersaharan 28.07.20

It would be good to add bloody footprints, if he stepped in a puddle of blood. Seriously, even the first part was, which was released over a decade ago.
But seriously it lacks some sort of customization (who would be there that did not say that the customization is supposedly only girls are needed), interactivity with the environment (at least in the second part), absolutely does not depend on destruction of the business Marcano storyline (even though it is a trick of the game), or more diversity in these jobs (and the normal cutscene for them, preferably). Oh and side mechanics, such as gambling, betting on horse racing etc, melee weapon (and nothing other than a knife), the normal scripts from the bots (and not when they are in the rain running to hide from him in the woods), and more kinds of animals (except crocodiles and no one there, although in the first part were Pets). In General, working on the game for another procedure, but only to add it later

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Maxis1977
I can say so. Now from yubisofta more tail happy as a second dog. They show the game and gameplay as it is, without embellishing. Work on the mistakes done is actually quite large, it also applies to optimization. In General is typical for the yubisoft sandbox, with more or less good optimization. Well, now they are not for graphics pursued, it remained practically the same as in the first part, and bet on a greater variety of gameplay, missions. Well, the concept of the story changed, removed darkness, made the game more fun and youth).

M
Maxis1977 28.07.20

Protocol10
and you do not mind,what is the main character again nigger?and the game can get boring and not interesting and the story there is simple nowhere

E
EvgenyDMT 28.07.20

Maxis1977 wrote:
What do you think,what's missing from the game?
All that was in the previous parts and improved significantly.

o
osyotr 28.07.20

just not enough. in particular detail, which the second, for example, the bulk of it.

Bomber
from Vadim M there is a good video about the cut content:

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Maxis1977
Yes, in principle I Negroes are normal. Well, the more there is the Negro, not as a mindless thug mafia bouncer, and such a simple dude hacker.

As for the plot, of course it is too early to judge. But the atmosphere and style of a modern metropolis more pulled it is to GTA 5.

M
Maxis1977 28.07.20

Protocol10
well, in mafia 3 really stupid-nigger-thug)and they still try to copy GTA 5,but Oh well,November 16, will judge us

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Maxis1977
Well, let's see.

b
bazilews 28.07.20

And movies starring blacks(Washington,Freeman)you also do not see?

N
NorthernSky 28.07.20

The game is not enough Titan X under the hood of PC gamers.

M
Maxis1977 28.07.20

bazilews
well you compare Morgan Freeman,Denzel Washington and many more wonderful charismatic black actors with that stupid black-age, like a serial killer psychopath,I am now about 3 mafia of course.

b
bazilews 28.07.20

Maxis1977
I'm not about SG in the game,and of hostility to blacks in General.

S
STALKER_LEON 28.07.20

The game lacks game mafia...

M
Maxis1977 28.07.20

bazilews
well, I do not normally refer to the blacks,if the black man is normal,but the Negro in mafia 3 I hated,this is the most miserable Negro in the gaming industry

b
bazilews 28.07.20

Maxis1977
Well, what is there.Would be in the game Barber shop and a clothing store,was the appearance change.

M
Maxis1977 28.07.20

bazilews
you know,they did such a wretched Negro,that he any clothes not suitable,so it is impossible to change anything,this game has no mafia stylish suits,and without this in any way,although you imagine how this would look in a black suit?it's just funny,and they certainly add not a normal mafia clothing,and every cock shit