3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 28.07.20 08:57 pm

Alive Joe? (Mafia 3)

Personally,I think he's probably alive.And Lincoln is not his son.The ending of Mafia 2 is specifically implied that he was killed,but it is not for nothing and I can say that for sure?So either he ran away somewhere(although from mafia is hard to escape the fact that Tommy Angelo and Frank from the first part,but I think possible.In the USSR, for example,or somewhere else.)Either he's doing time somewhere in prison.Leo said in the second part,the feds breathe him in the head.So maybe they forced Joe to answer for the Chinese people,drugs and stuff?
37 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrew V 28.07.20

guys, sorry of course, but the point to create such topics on the eve of release? Play, themselves razberetes))))

p
pekabir 28.07.20

tovarish comrade
he's fat
it is stupid
he SMISSE of SHUTOCHKI about sekas and farting
he's DEAD

888005533535 28.07.20

Joe was in the deal was not included.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 28.07.20

Joe or killed (which is likely)
Or it hanged a lot of things different, including the massacre at the planetarium at the end of the second part.
I think Vito will tell in 3 parts what was in fact the case.

M
Misha Cherik 28.07.20

Aleks_imp
Well, friend Vito,helped him after the war and prison,helped with irradically when Vito burned the house down.Seems like a nice guy.He would be a friend dreamed of that will not throw a difficult minute.Of course some of it would be fair if Joe killed.In fact it prompted Vito to deal with drugs,and revenge to the Chinese.But still feel sorry for him
Blue pan
I like the idea of mafia 2.The story of two ordinary boys who dream to achieve in life more than to be a loader at the port and to plow mafia Derek for a pittance.Not the one down the taxi driver with plastilinovye person who constantly dies,constantly stratum for the exceeded 10 km h speed nano cops who always doganyaesh.It is all regretted,then disobeyed the don,and it has naturally got.

A
Analius 28.07.20

Joe is likely to be at the end of the game,have someone hostage in the basement to sit

H
HankShrader 28.07.20

tovarish comrade
A character with charisma. Much more interesting than Vito or Lincoln.

A
Anomel Suna 28.07.20

Joe died. For 6 years you could already guess.

V
Vyxyxol 28.07.20

Mike Cherek wrote:
Personally, I think he's probably alive. And Lincoln is not his son.
Further did not read.
PS. And you do not mind, Oh, great Mosk, the fact that Joe is Caucasian and Lincoln has Negroid? Does this mean that Joe smush-smush with the gals?

p
pekabir 28.07.20

HankShrader
constantly give corny jokes and being a jerk = charisma? are you serious?

H
HankShrader 28.07.20

pakaur
I will say more, I would prefer to play for him instead of Lincoln in the third part. How many people, so many opinions :)

p
pekabir 28.07.20

HankShrader
you rock

K
KanoVoxLian 28.07.20

Alive Joe !I would like to think so.

M
Misha Cherik 28.07.20

pakaur
Well, how would cock that and Vito did not say not a word all game,and Joe even joked.

T
Terrariast228 28.07.20

it was dismembered in Chicago

A
Alexey_Nikolaevich 28.07.20

And it seemed to me at the end that Joe is alive, and works as a driver Leo. At least one person was very much like old Joe

A
Alexey_Nikolaevich 28.07.20

And besides, in one of the topics on the forum there is a video of the ending, in the other photo.