3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drakon 28.07.20 09:11 pm

About tactics (Stronghold Crusader)

People let's share tactics! I know a good one - do a bunch of crossbowmen (70 pieces), you can still archers and go to com.
54 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 28.07.20

Well, but only if there is a good defense, then all archers will shoot very quickly.
I make 70-100 crossbowmen, ~30 swordsmen, but first the engineers, to construct up to 10 trebuchetov - spread all the available towers and all that you can, and then join the infantry and end of swordsmen who are inside the besieged castle.

P
PlayGround.ru 28.07.20

also not a bad tactic but there are others such as trebuchetov next several crossbowmen pikemen hammering the castle walls a number of engineers with ogrenimi the balisty while the lads causing trouble on the one hand with the other engineers on the rams hammering the walls and a bunch of pikemen from 80-120 people waiting for svongo hour.

S
Sergey 28.07.20

Better to take 20 catapult and 40 arbaletchikov.
To sum up this arava for a distance shot and CATAPULT
potehonechku post all that you can.
1)Arbaletchikov dobut anyone who wants to come
2)Catapult will do the trick
p.s. First finish the tower and then everything else.

P
PlayGround.ru 28.07.20

You doing it wrong!
You just have to take napodenie engineers (15 pieces) and
postroute 2 trebuchet and 2 caps. Let her and the rest are poverty and
behind the brush must hide your hands. Shield hell arrows retrosic, and while the enemies smost shields all your archers on the towers Perederiy, and throwing smash Barbacane or walls to hold their people to the enemy and dalzhe judge for yourself what will happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 28.07.20

There is a trick!
To build trebuchetov get their tower to build a lot of units and you can build a couple
mobile towers, 50-60 fighters with clubs to clear. To Potratit towers to the walls, and then
fighters pokazati all the enemy shooters. Then on the enemy the walls of sociotherapeutic.
well, after in the course of going swords, alabandite etc etc!

S
Sergey 28.07.20

Yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,, who glades chip with saladino?
if extreme set fire to the house,it will flash EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

I
Ilya 28.07.20

Bags! I know that next to the enemy does not want to build but you can build a sawmill! In this way close all prochoda of enemy castle CPU avtomaticheski demolish all the buildings behind the castle and he starts this Krizanac.And after waiting for it to peck even slaves!

M
Magistr 28.07.20

To attack it is better to send horse archers, not crossbowmen.
Send 100 to circle around the enemy castle, they will kill us all, and there just finish off the king 20 picanerai.

A
Artur 28.07.20

And not try to create an army of ballistae firing? Try it! Gather with their 30-40 pieces, they were still 40-50 crossbowmen for reliability, and any lock - end full!

a
ashat 28.07.20

what do you have such small numbers 40, 100. I'm doing 500-700 units just need the money

S
Smoki_mo 28.07.20

one of the companies where 1-1 with a Wolf, I gathered nearly 1200 horse archers!

B
Ben Vladen 28.07.20

To send cavalry swordsmen and kabzdets balisty.

B
Ben Vladen 28.07.20

In General, the best tactic with trebuchet and crossbow

m
mufthbuster [ushel s PG] 28.07.20

No, I methodically build an army of 50 - 60 swordsmen, 30 - 40 pekinesov and archers units 40 that way, but can do without them :) Napadesh and all hammering the wall, and then the king water and the mustache :P

B
Ben Vladen 28.07.20

Yeah. Stupid tactics for a break... Nonsense. With the rat we can maudet but with wolves.

B
Ben Vladen 28.07.20

I trebuchet first weaken and then crush swordsmen

B
Ben Vladen 28.07.20

Or dig a tunnel to the walls to kill

B
Ben Vladen 28.07.20

But it is rare

B
Ben Vladen 28.07.20

Well, people you what? No one is interested in the game?

S
SexInstructor 28.07.20

Just the game is a bit outdated... Yyy And so finally the wolf l*x is the most powerful in the game, it Salladin!!!
The tactic is simple in all cases, make all but more and go, pull down wall trebuchetov, and then rves, everything, repeat if necessary!!!!!