3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drakon 28.07.20 09:11 pm

About tactics (Stronghold Crusader)

People let's share tactics! I know a good one - do a bunch of crossbowmen (70 pieces), you can still archers and go to com.
54 Comments
Sort by:
B
Ben Vladen 28.07.20

Yes, he is not the identity LKH. The wolf of wall surrounded by moats and so and so. And salica current flamethrower. And they don't like bolts =)

E
Egorr94 28.07.20

And I do ! the ranks in short pieces of 300 horse archers that remained after deposition of a lock and fires! lead annihlation around the castle when they all kill Bero pieces 30 -40 swordsmen and demolish a tower or gate and then attack the Lord !

A
AlexCom 28.07.20

And I'm doing much easier! When only the play of nachalas, sell all, buy all swordsmen(Arab) and sent to a computer until he lined up

S
SexInstructor 28.07.20

True. stupid but it works!!!!

B
Ben Vladen 28.07.20

GEE. I also used to do that. Only at large distance between the locks won't work. they will have time to develop. But if close and the enemy is weak why not?

N
Nikita 177 28.07.20

all cry from 50 to 500?well send you 500 mounted archers, and then what?comp will break,and if the person even with 100 crossbowmen on the towers and 50-70 knights from the ballistae and catapults-break nafig all archers,bility etc.

s
stograd 28.07.20

And I have such a strategy: before monsters(with a strong protivnike) you need first Ukraina, rivet protective troops I have are archers,
then a good wall does not hurt, grills on the towers and ballistas, with ~150 archers(if ever kill). now you can attack if around the meadow and iron - fit balabanesti. ~50 Kam.ballistae will sweep to start with, then the available army and if all power over the enemy and somewhere 50 units on Kam.center submit the entire defense~ 600лучников, hail of arrows will asmeret anyone!

B
Boyarka 28.07.20

I, too, first strengthened, and then engineers act, wall carry, then go for the infantry, then heavy swordsmen, her WOLF better

D
DARK_MAN 28.07.20

Put a wall around the castle, leave a small aisle, along the aisle, on both sides, also put the wall. The enemy soldier will attack through the pass and will not crawl through the walls. On the wall along the passage is put by gametitle, well, and archers/crossbowmen. Against cavalry and infantry a very effective defense. You must also think about preventing the enemies on the wall, if suddenly will break (part of the wall or the stairs before the attack can destroy).

T
Ted 28.07.20

Put a wall around the castle, leave a small aisle, along the aisle, on both sides, also put the wall. The enemy soldier will attack through the pass and will not crawl through the walls. On the wall along the passage is put by gametitle, well, and archers/crossbowmen. Against cavalry and infantry a very effective defense. You must also think about preventing the enemies on the wall, if suddenly will break (part of the wall or the stairs before the attack can destroy).
Can add which is better around the castle to dig a ditch. This will delay the enemy.
But if the enemy is attacking heavy infantry or crossbowmen and did not pass, as these units can not drip moat.

A
Arhangel29 28.07.20

During the siege: the Engineers create 4 catapults 4 shield and two towers. Detachment Konig 50chel gunmen running around and shooting near the enemy castle ( ineefective just a red herring). At the same time bringing catapults close their shields and obstrelivaya tower with enemy arrows. If around the castle, no moat sent two towers to the walls, climb infantry(50 human pikemen and mechnica) to the castle stand the Lord. If there is a ditch first run either infantry or pikemen dig the ditch. then drop the tower -- If the tower zdohlo asasin just super. And leave a detachment of crossbowmen 30 people near the siege engines. In case of sortie of the enemy from the castle.

A
Arhangel29 28.07.20

While someone advice how to play 1 on 1 against the Wolf.
Against Saladin easily. One siege distraction Nada and 500 slaves. He's got all the buildings are so tight sho kapets. To burn it all the ground troops will die. On the towers and murdered in the balisty Konami archers. And infantry to finish off.

B
Ben Vladen 28.07.20

I don't understand this question about the wolf was? If so then about 10-15 trebuchets to bombard the walls and towers of the wolf. The crossbowmen on the walls will not be able to get the trebuchet but he can send swordsmen to destroy them. To protect the trebuchet I usually use crossbowmen but that's a matter of taste. And after the destruction of the wall to wislet crossbowmen mixed with swordsmen. Well mounted knights with pikemen at will.

h
hplus 28.07.20

Oh well quite simply don't need to see against whom it=)At the beginning stroish 2 fields of wheat 2 Apple mill bakery Church so they can raise taxes without fear of falling popularity. Well, then build pravilno and stonecutters (walls I don't normally put just patrol)Then Shields and swords 3 building enough cheeres 10 minutes you 200мечников=) against them nor any of the wall won't help, you can help trebuchetov .

b
bezmik 28.07.20

are you all kidding !?!?!?!?!?!?!
armies 100-200 only companies will be able to fill up
I personally take 500 assassins 150-500 Arab archers and horse archers 350-500-1000
back all that 250-500 swordsmen crusaders and one campaign all at once can fill up the type of Saladin and stronger

50GB 28.07.20

Crusader extrime you, and then the usual

b
bezmik 28.07.20

and to weaken, you can build a wall near the enemy castle and towers and on the towers (surprise) manganese 5 minutes and from the army 500-2000 remains only a handful of wounded not more than 100

b
bezmik 28.07.20

I have not Crusader extrime and the usual

50GB 28.07.20

In normal the number the army is limited, so either extreme or cheater

T
Ted 28.07.20

+1