3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fire_Rising 28.07.20 09:11 pm

Optimization (Doom (2016))

Good afternoon everyone, my system is intel core i5 2500k to 4.00 GHz, GTX 760 2GB, 8 Gb RAM. What causes lag even on minimum settings? This optimization is impossible or at my minimal salary does not fit? Use OpenGl.
49 Comments
Sort by:
F
FURRRAX 28.07.20

Most likely something you might have a software part. The game is very well optimized.

M
Maxell23 28.07.20

Alexey Yeltsov
you

E
Ewgenij_BLR 28.07.20

Alexey Yeltsov
From my experience, if anyone know when cornering, then you need to disable all the blur.

s
setarusessao666 28.07.20

Alexey Yeltsov
Under minimum payout is suitable, GTX 760 is the same as the GTX 670 and the CPU is decent. They describe them in certain places or permanently.

F
Fat Vladimir 28.07.20

Drive on direct. Fps will grow.

B
BleederHunt 28.07.20

I have a 660-m runs perfectly, can Windows it is time to reinstall?!

w
warp 37 28.07.20

Core i5-3570K and GTX 670 is fine has pulled the game on ultra with medium shadows.

The most loaded chip and the memory shadow, and the NVIDIA card work well only with DirectX.

f
fire_Rising 28.07.20

BleederHunt
warp 37
Fat Vladimir
setarusessao666
cjuice
Wind fresh, recently re-installed. Basically can be fps 70-80+, but freezes still felt, i.e. there is no smooth, although fps is not sags. Drawdown fps start when for example you look at a map in the length so to speak, or just in some places MB when uploading textures. XS even what to do.

And I mean that but not through Vulcan and through OpenGL

r
review_game 28.07.20

Alexey Yeltsov
Notice how you have a hard drive loaded.
Since the last update I have the disk rustles without ceasing Began to appear joists.
after about a few moments after starting the game - life is getting better and then all the way through.

F
FURRRAX 28.07.20

Alexey Yeltsov
Try the volcano, Pasaman with the video settings within the game.
Personally, I have a volcano nice increase of fps, but my video standards - GTX970.
If you have freezes or Podgrusha, it is usually a slow or a screw or a lack of operatives.

f
fire_Rising 28.07.20

sam74
hard drive Yes, loaded, I'll watch

cjuice
the volcano can't offline activation))

f
fire_Rising 28.07.20

That says to me the GeForce exp. This is how to understand? :D

J
JetFIRE13 28.07.20

warp 37
Ultra is ultra,and half of the options on srednih is already a hodgepodge.

k
kalek 28.07.20

Alexey Yeltsov
I takayazhe configuration , only the more operatives , put on low and will not continue

s
setarusessao666 28.07.20

Alexey Yeltsov
If the friezes on large spaces, try pomonitorit msi afterburner-om download RAM. Typically, these friezes a sign of its lack.

S
Snite_Poerti 28.07.20

Guys who have a GTX 550 ti, please share your impression of the game, and then I at the minimum salary in 1680*1050 resolution 50% resolution scale gives 30-40 FPS. Something similar to godlike 60 fps optimization about which everyone was shouting.

S
SanSanZ 28.07.20

Snite_Poerti

GTX 550 ti gives the Duma 30-40 FPS ? Perhaps this only proves that optimization is excellent. View the system requirements of the game.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.07.20

Snite_Poerti
Well, you would have a more ancient evil launched and complained that the optimization curve))) I'll say, optimization there is not good, brilliant, awesome, godlike!!!!!!!!!!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.07.20

SanSanZ
Not there)))))

A
Ashley33 28.07.20

Here you me what tell me - played the first year, the video settings are set up with a stock, always do - first of all on average, FIHM already added and look at the fall of the fps (the system is not going to describe much, like in profile there) - so - why my first уровень45-60 frames throughout the LVL, then a second, and I strongly 15-20? Ie, nothing changed, the game did not come out well altabel a couple of times unless. The game is really well optimized - the temperature on the card (660), even 70 is not exceeded, although half the modern games 72-74 working temperature from her. Memory is only 3.5 of the 8 vykoukal percent is also not particularly warm (put a high priority just in case) - what's the matter? And the question is not about iron, have a question about the drop of fps happen or is it a special case. And how is it treated?