3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fire_Rising 28.07.20 09:11 pm

Optimization (Doom (2016))

Good afternoon everyone, my system is intel core i5 2500k to 4.00 GHz, GTX 760 2GB, 8 Gb RAM. What causes lag even on minimum settings? This optimization is impossible or at my minimal salary does not fit? Use OpenGl.
49 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vinni-Pukh 28.07.20

Ashley33
Rather, the lack of VRAM

A
Ashley33 28.07.20

2 gig of video memory. That is not enough to become? Just last year the card has changed.

A
Ashley33 28.07.20

Got to the 4th level where you have a tower to climb - well, it's quite impossible. If the drop in fps in the previous case I handled it easily - will reduce the quality of light - abruptly became with 15 -40-45 and in many cases all 60. But the 4th LVL is hell - the beginning urban, I'm looking at the tower and I got 14 fps and even the mouse just crawls. I'm in a stupor, turn the screen to a wall or a closed room - 50 fps, ran, killed the first pack of mobs, fps 50, trying to look out towards the tower in any window - just 12-15. Started playing with settings, eventually for test, removed everything that can be disabled, and the rest put on the minimum of all the reflections, reflections, antialiasing, so everything. Resolution 1080 was reduced to 720. And in the end - picture looks like a piece of shit and fps has increased from 12-15 to 14-16. Yes, in the end of it all. Settings do not affect performance? Of course included all again on medium-high for in the premises (at all previous levels) fps consistently over 40 (and to me anything above 30 is not noticeable to the eye). How to play don't know, I hope I'll find a patch to increase the fps, and not 5 frames, and the normal increase (eg by not displayed remote 3D objects). There must be a setting that is responsible for a range of rendering - to me these towers for half a kilometer nafig not surrendered - I would be happy with their cut.

PS the question is removed - drove such a thing as scaling resolution. Did not understand what it is, but when put instead 100% 80, and the rest left medium-high, with all on effects - staring at the wall beginning to give 75 -80 fps, looking at the magic tower 55. And that instead of the old 15. Nifiga not understand what this scaling, rez of the left 1080....

PPS finally sorted out. The matter curve in the game ,but not in config computers. In summary - quite simply it is necessary at the beginning of each level to go into Windows and run the game again. So I returned all settings on high, even lighting, 1080 RES, all the splash enabled. Stable 50 FPS in open areas (the foot of the tower, the next level - the sanctuary in hell), the rooms (where the majority of the time 70-80 games ( I always shut off the plane because swayed with her). Just simply why it is not unloaded from the memory resources of the previous level, I hope it will fix in next patches.

S
SanSanZ 28.07.20

Ashley33
It's the memory, I tested it myself. The Duma is not enough 2GB the minimum settings from posadkov not save, though the average fps goes good, reduced resolution can still help a little in some places. Scaling resolution are you doing more or less the same resolution(really affects the performance and image), and the fact that after a restart it worked okay too, I even have a video of this, then the game will restart again, everything will be bad. If you restart is helping, it is a miracle of course, you can be happy, many helps only dances with a tambourine of type 10 times to change game settings.

A
Ashley33 28.07.20

Okay, with a bad engine sorted out, half the players, at least those who have less than 4 gigs of video memory to reload the game every 2 levels. Other couple of points - first 2 passing 4 times fell through the texture somewhere down and measures and once just stuck in the wall could shoot, but could not walk. It is also a lack of video memory? And the most unpleasant - a level 11 battle in the hall with 4 kriegsakademie, smash everything, kill all the mobs - pass on closed field mobs, no nothing, ran an hour - nothing happens. Restart from checkpoint - again, the entrance to this room - again, all 4 units break, finished all the mobs - again, no path, nothing to do. This is how to get that?

M
MagicHero 28.07.20

warp 37 wrote:
Core i5-3570K and GTX 670 is fine has pulled the game on ultra with medium shadows.

The most loaded chip and the memory shadow, and the NVIDIA card work well only with DirectX.
what they pulled ))) on GTX 780 for ultra drawdowns were memory 3 gig is not enough and here is what 670 all draws, maybe you have it still in the Witcher 3 on 4K ulra holds 1000 personnel.

R
RaptoR BTR 28.07.20

The game consumes about 3500 VRAM on ultra and 6500 of RAM. Optimization in the game, fire!

R
Rust_y 28.07.20

Compared to the games released this year, DooM4 is ground on optimization 100%.

7look2 28.07.20

Config is: AMD FX 6300, 8Gb DDR3-1600, ASUS GTX 750Ti OC 2Gb DDR5. When you first run unreal brakes even in the menu. Minimum settings did not solve the problem - brakes decreased slightly, but the playability as the moon.
Updated wood video card and switched to the Vulcan Api, brake disappeared altogether. Raised the settings to medium-high (1600x900) except antialiasing (FXAA left) - great! The only negative - the texture is not immediately progruzhat - the page size in virtual texturing set to low.

f
fire_Rising 28.07.20

SaIIIa
right now, I would Repack the Duma on 25 July to have

P
Palych Rokov 28.07.20

guys, somewhere between the end of the 2nd level when the doctor says to head to the terminal VEGA started shit, if you died, you respawn after a wild lag and fps does not rise above 5 again exit the game and restart, the same garbage when loading a new level, what to do and what it can be, load percent and vidyahi not above 10%, so don't lose iron. How to cure and who is faced with? Config in the profile, firewood all the latest

A
Aips95 28.07.20

I've also decided to check out Doom, in principle, expect that it will be bad, but so...

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Aips95
High card, your have to pull 30 fps.

A
Aips95 28.07.20

Protocol10
However, 9 fps at minimum settings and 70% scale. Now I will try fire wood on a card to upgrade, but it seems unlikely to help. In my opinion it is strange that the CPU is not strained at all - is 30% loaded.

C
COSMODISANT 28.07.20

I have a AMD 860K GeForce 4.5 GHz 750 TI 2Gb 8 Gb RAM 2133 MHz all goes to ultra so the game is optimized I was even pleasantly surprised perhaps the RAM does not open the game because doing something else game great game great game, though not all uploaded RAM, all exactly to close all apps, the game flies!

C
COSMODISANT 28.07.20

And the software should be the latest now this is not a problem with the net, Windows 10 naturally updated!

A
Aips95 28.07.20

Yeah, it was just the old wood. On average about 30.

B
Brock Samson 28.07.20

20 APF ) on my HD 6570 this game was the last straw ) in December, buy a i5 or xeon and gtx 960 BU will take ) because I'm not a millionaire ) and paerau )

S
Sergey 82 28.07.20

Will share their impressions of the technical part of the game. I, the transition to the Vulkan API gave a very large performance boost. Minimal - 80 FPS, maximum 130, on ultra settings. Did not expect this from your average system. Play and be happy! But no... Already have a complete collection of a variety of lockups, crashes, crashes... And the harder and longer the battle becomes, the more often these problems. In the beginning there was a problem with the sound, decided to change the sampling rate in the audio driver.
Configuration:
Spoilerage PCI-Ex Radeon R9 380X Nitro 4096MB GDDR5 (256bit)

Chieftec 550W ATX; Active PFC; (CTG-550-80R)

Asus F2A85-V Socket FM2; A85X; 4xDDR3 1066-2400; 2xPCIEx16; 2xPCIEx1; 3xPCI; VGA; DVI; HDMI; Opt; eSata; 2xUSB 3.0; Sound 8ch; 7xSATA3; ATX

Kingston DDR3-1866 8192MB HyperX Savage
Kingston DDR3-1866 8192MB HyperX Savage

AMD A8-5600K; Trinity; Quad Core; 3.60 GHz + overclocking to 4.3 GHz + cooling Zalman CNPS10X Optima

SSD Goodram C100 240GB 2.5 SATAIII MLC

HDD Toshiba 2TB 7200rpm 3.5" SATA III

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 28.07.20

All about amount of VRAM. My vidyuhi 560Ti 448 cores and 670 OC 4G works totally different. Even at the minimum salary in FHD on 560Ti 448 cores much lag, well, somewhere in the 30-40 fps is not enough VRAM it have 1280 MB and 670 with 4 gigs pull on ultra in FHD 40-90 fps.