3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Batista666 28.07.20 11:01 pm

Impressions of the game (inFamous 2)

Cool only me-aim is not enough and everything is wonderful ending that good that bad very strong
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLaM93 28.07.20

Well what can I say, after a 2 year wait was all I wanted and more. Often, to make a valid sequel, you just have to leave it as it is and slightly modified cosmetically, what we're seeing.

Fit, enjoyable gameplay remain the same as it was, there was not so many new techniques, but almost all of them are very effective, well effective of course. That alone is worth the admission when Cole Ala the rocket flies a short distance forward demolishing everything in its path. Or when you freeze a group of enemies before him.

The graphics are very pleasantly surprised, I do often deeply all the same kind of graphics will the game. But before inFAMOUS 2 I decided to pereproyti first part, and when launched a second, even taken aback, such is the difference.

Well, the plot I really liked in the first part, with the very first screen saver or not, even with the screen saver, and since when we press on the start and thus the game is activated the ray sphere, the feeling was like inadvertently pushed the red button)

The music is gorgeous, and the soundtrack is a 2 - for light and for dark. When bright Cole is trying to stop evil enemies by epic orchestral motifs, a feeling that you're really something right doing this moment. Well, under dark, evil but no less epic motives to become not much not myself, I want to kill in the game all.

Of the minuses, as has been said, I can say repetitive side quests, and the disappearing music outside of missions.

My rating 9/10

All of the above IMHO

A
Arazish 28.07.20

Honestly for me inFamous 2 was a disappointment in everything.
The plot of the game no,it's pretty banal and uninteresting.Dialogue-a feeling that they were written by 12 year-old child.GG idiot(sorry,but he's acting in some places as it is illogical)
My impressions after completing the story mode campaigns,zero...
And it's passing both for good and for bad
This is my personal opinion,so there is no need to throw a tantrum

V
Veselyy Kot 28.07.20

Started playing yesterday - so far happy, beautiful, luscious graphics, fun gameplay, well, the characters did not disappoint, with updated Zeke laughed like crazy that it is almost 1 in 1 is similar to my colleague from an old job, same glasses, even with all the gear at 80+% are similar to General gesture XD Well, of course the Knicks is cool, it can be fun and effective to knead the enemies, in contrast to Kuo.
PS I play on, the game is worthwhile.

A
Anderby 28.07.20

InFamous 2. The sequel to the best game about free superhero in town. A great continuation.

Plot.
Ten. Gone is the comics from the first part and it went to play the benefit. The number of characters decreased, but thanks to a full-fledged cut-scenes (the comic also remained, but now they are much smaller), their characters were very deep. Now the characters do not change as cards in a card game, and now they accompany the hero of the game gradually revealing and advancing the plot. Particularly pleased with the new Zeke. Now about the story. It continues the story of the first part - of the Beast must be stopped. Unlike the original Cole from the very beginning knows what to do, has the support of friends and go to the goal throughout the game, swinging from character to character. In the final, as in the first part, it turns out that it's not as simple as initially thought.
Cole in the second part opened in full. Removed a yellow jacket, learned how to meditate and to engage in dialogue, found emotions. I am glad that he is not responsible pseudophonus nonsense, says pseudopidonia speeches and do not pose as a hero or in fact any other kind.
Choice left. In the story choose to give not so often, but at a free walk - permanently. You can save the poor guy from the bandits, you can pass; you can kill the musicians playing heresy, can pass, etc. by the Way, it is possible to transfer the save from the first part and thereby to add/subtract reputation at the beginning of the game. Reputation level affects the appearance and the citizens ' attitude to the hero.
Additional tasks become much more interesting. Moreover, they have tied up with some very nice hero abilities. To clean the area, get the item quickly skipped across the rooftops from point A to point B, and the like. Despite the apparent monotony of their pleasure to fulfill. Nice because they are not as lengthy as in the first part (remember those stealth missions) and are rewarded very solid. Well the gameplay and this also contributes. With plot assignments generally complete rainbow.

Gameplay.
Just awesome. From the very beginning, Cole appeared discharger - a full-fledged melee weapon. Thanks to him the game has a solid element of slashers. The hero became much stronger shelters now use almost not necessary. TPS-tion component of the game was less similar to the classic third-person shooter, there are more AoE-abilities that removed the need to constantly accurately aim and increased the dynamics and adrenaline of the game. A small part of the additional skills available from the start. Shop abilities have expanded greatly - now good and evil the ability to more different effect, there are options skills, for example instead of a simple grenade to throw multiple or reinforced or discarded, etc. All available features can be combined directly during the game is to make a very large variety in the gameplay. Appeared type ion abilities - very powerful skills, like storm from the first part - they require a charge which randomly drops from enemies. Passive hero abilities like flight and absorption of electricity is available to improve some improve in the story, some are free. Parkour is still the same as in the first part, except that the speed increased and added some features like enhanced jump from the car and zip-ties, allowing you to cling to any surface like Spiderman.
Much improved destructible environments. Now the collapse not only of benches, poles and small fences. Now you can demolish the flimsy walls of the buildings, to break through their roof, destroying a guard tower and destroy the balconies. Particularly impressive it looks, coupled with the ionic vortex - electrical storm lifts into the air cars, people, and everything not screwed. In General, the gameplay is just a hurricane - cars flying, people yelling, shooting, flying, monsters spit and climb into the melee, mini-bosses severely mauled Gg, Cole wielded sword, everywhere sparks, sparks and sparks. Coupled with far more best in comparison with the first part, picture gameplay just, well, just awesome, cool and very, very cheerful.

Environment.
Not having the prototype of Empire city gave way to the New Orleans or game-new Marais. The city bears the features of South American cities - swamps, villages and low houses similar to Italian. The city consists of several radically differing from other areas of the centre, industrial area and flooded the city. In each zone your enemy, but a clear separation between the zones no so enemies sometimes skirmishes. The enemy is the militia, swamp beasts and ice monsters. The militia generally weak but among them there are machine gunners with miniganom and heavy fighters with shotguns trying to get as close as possible and shoot Gg; live everywhere a little. Swamp creatures are composed of beetles of all types - from small cockroaches kamikaze to the hefty armored carcasses the size of trehalase. Unable to get out from everywhere. Well, ice monsters, home to the industrial area and flooded the city. They have the strongest fighters - from jumpers with rifles to ice titans. No more grey and similar to each other gangs from the first part.

The game has high duration - rubai about a week.

Verdict - a great sequel to a great game. Best game about a superhero in the city. And no Prototyp's and Spider man's are not even close.

G
Gauguin 28.07.20

It's an awesome game. Both parts. Big city, good story, gameplay hurricane. Cole liked as a character. Parkour in the game the best. The mission is wonderful.In General impressed not worse than Uncharted. Best OpenWorld of karantena after DDR, and the best story about a superhero, along with Batman.
And no Prototyp's and Spider man's are not even close.
I agree, Spiderman are not the same as in the prototype played in 2009, did not like the game, the whole point of the game is to stupid meat.

A
Alert 28.07.20

How much I will lose if will not transfer the saves from the first to the second part?

I
Isaak Clarke 28.07.20

Just a good game with a cool main character,and fun gameplay with cool abilities)

P
ProstoqYParen 28.07.20

It is a pity there is no multiplayer.