3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VictorMix 28.07.20 11:03 pm

Windows 10 WTF? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Greetings to all, although I think that the subject few will answer. The configuration of the comp in the profile. In short, after installing Windows 10 Pro (license) all games went if not better, certainly not worse than Windows 7, of course, there were exceptions where the game was a bit slower, but not critical.
So I decided to check out long past Assassins Creed Unity, to see the beauty of Paris in the new OS. What! Download, put, run, and see a slideshow, where on win7 (with high-max graphics settings + Fxaa) was 40 personnel, was 28, where it was 24-25 16-11 at all, I even a little price Rel. Well, I thought, firewood is all updated, the updates for Windows Nakata on the last video, I'll try the old wood to put it, completely removed the previous driver, used driver-sweeper-3-2-0-en-win, and began to put the issues of firewood since 362.00, and nothing changed the fps is low, drawdown of up to 11 frames in existence, and wood 364 took another large drawdown and die and fall driver nvlddmkm sys with subsequent recovery (as I read, this bug was present in earlier versions of these drivers but the campaign to nvidia and never thought to fix it). Anyway, decided to demolish the axis, after having created the recovery on the external HDD, installed Windows 7 on a hastily install the last fire wood on nvidia and libraries Visual C++ Redistributable 2005-2015, set and win 10,... And the game is working as before, fps is stable, no lags, even in the most difficult moments (the crowd near the Cathedral and within its PBM) the number of fps never dropped below 26, on win 10 received 11-15. Then decided to put a clean windows 10, and again received the drawdown and glitches, now recovered from rekaveri and guess who is to blame for the apparent subsidence FPS, Mikey or Huang. The problem is in Assassin's Creed Syndicate so I created a topic also in this thread.
Seems to have found the root of the problem, download GPU during the game that Assassin's Creed Syndicate that Unity in win 7 is kept at 90-97%, and in win 10 download GPU does not exceed 75-80%, with drawdowns of up to 65%, the monitoring was conducted with the help of AIDA64, while in other games the GPU load is constant and amounts to from 95 to 99%.
What could be the reason?
Please see the download the GPU at the game in Unity and Syndicate. If it is possible to test the game on win 10, and to unsubscribe about a feeling (faster/slower/no change). Thank you all in advance.
P. S. I Know that the card and the PC is old, but win 10 is clearly observed drawdown in the game.
39 Comments
Sort by:
V
VictorMix 28.07.20

Some time will be not available, I downloaded Win 8.1 I want to test the games with her, I think I will unsubscribe somewhere around 19.00

T
The Dmitry Disaire 28.07.20

Nonsense as measured fps,all Windows the same fps everywhere.

V
VictorMix 28.07.20

fgfg778
Troll? Too thick!

f
fgfg778 28.07.20

VictorMix
Well, you watched Harry Potter? If you remember, when Volodymir found the elder wand, he resisted and he eventually Fayt proipal.
Here the same situation.

V
VictorMix 28.07.20

fgfg778
sorry Harry Potter I have not watched and not read
and generally write on the topic or not Sori

f
fgfg778 28.07.20

VictorMix
On the subject? sit on 7ke. 10kA at what you gave up? Onli дх12 games will not be only if from the very soft to PR dozens, and then navryatli.
The future for the volcano API and similar open source. дх12 die from day to day. All innovations 10s of no use she's a full bottom with all the telemetry and other prick.

T

VictorMix
no I am too lazy for 50 gigs to download

T

fgfg778
For they have Forza on PC!

n
naomiann2016 28.07.20

it is clear that direct 12 was invented to boost sales of video cards, the marketing has done its job

T

VictorMix
By the way avoid the crowd in Unity and there will be drawdowns in onovnom because of the crowd they did with it didn't.

N
Nervios 28.07.20

VictorMix
More than half on this website scream that Windows 10 is super direct , personal experience will write that 10 is such a miracle that made her go.... If 7 is not turned off updates , I would have sat on this 7 !

V
VictorMix 28.07.20

Nervios
You may be right, but remember those days when just got win 7, all shouting: shit, the furnace, XP steers, Director of YCS 11 cal, etc., and now history repeats itself, whatever it was, the future for win 10, whether we like it or not, sooner or later will have to install it, my windows 10 is quite satisfied, but the conservatism in the history of the world never anything good did not bring, view, which will give an update August 2 to redstone

V
VictorMix 28.07.20

Disaire
thanks for the advice, but on win 7 with the crowd everything is OK

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 28.07.20

VictorMix
Some time will be not available, I downloaded Win 8.1 I want to test the games with her, I think I will unsubscribe somewhere around 19.00
Well on 8.1 successfully fixed?
Unfortunately nothing can not help, but here is something to add, there was a question on the sg - is it Worth it to upgrade to Windows 10, or stay on 8.1. Add it to a screen, there is also one user said of the complaint:
Screen
Sam sat at 8.1. I'm thinking second wind-10 to put a second OS, and core will be 8.1. Unfortunately, windows 10 has issues, I believe that she still needs time.

n
naomiann2016 28.07.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Some time will be not available, downloaded Win 8.1
all right, we'll never see him again) 8-Ki are not returned, sitting on 7-ke and do not suffer, but someone brings poking around in Windows

V
VictorMix 28.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you for the answer on the topic. You wrote: Well, as 8.1 is successfully corrected?

had not set just downloaded, other things were more wood to swing on mother need how to check to accomplish your goal, good on win 10, I installed works great, so experiments with the axis can be carried out without fear for data loss

N
Nervios 28.07.20

VictorMix
I almost agree with you all, but alas makeresov have no real competitors what they want and what they are doing. And in case you think Ubisoft necessary patch to do under Windows 10....

S
SwedovSandr 28.07.20

VictorMix
Assassins Creed Unity a pirate or litsenzionka? If the pirates can other Repack download.... The case in the tov that I use ten for more than a year and THESE problems have never happened, especially on svezheoshtukaturennoj top ten...If the Repack, throw a link to it in PM. I'll check and then I will write here how I went

K
Klavdiy 28.07.20

VictorMix
A computer on a normal change of religion does not allow???????

K
Klavdiy 28.07.20

VictorMix
She chooses not what the best and favorites!