3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VictorMix 28.07.20 11:03 pm

Windows 10 WTF? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Greetings to all, although I think that the subject few will answer. The configuration of the comp in the profile. In short, after installing Windows 10 Pro (license) all games went if not better, certainly not worse than Windows 7, of course, there were exceptions where the game was a bit slower, but not critical.
So I decided to check out long past Assassins Creed Unity, to see the beauty of Paris in the new OS. What! Download, put, run, and see a slideshow, where on win7 (with high-max graphics settings + Fxaa) was 40 personnel, was 28, where it was 24-25 16-11 at all, I even a little price Rel. Well, I thought, firewood is all updated, the updates for Windows Nakata on the last video, I'll try the old wood to put it, completely removed the previous driver, used driver-sweeper-3-2-0-en-win, and began to put the issues of firewood since 362.00, and nothing changed the fps is low, drawdown of up to 11 frames in existence, and wood 364 took another large drawdown and die and fall driver nvlddmkm sys with subsequent recovery (as I read, this bug was present in earlier versions of these drivers but the campaign to nvidia and never thought to fix it). Anyway, decided to demolish the axis, after having created the recovery on the external HDD, installed Windows 7 on a hastily install the last fire wood on nvidia and libraries Visual C++ Redistributable 2005-2015, set and win 10,... And the game is working as before, fps is stable, no lags, even in the most difficult moments (the crowd near the Cathedral and within its PBM) the number of fps never dropped below 26, on win 10 received 11-15. Then decided to put a clean windows 10, and again received the drawdown and glitches, now recovered from rekaveri and guess who is to blame for the apparent subsidence FPS, Mikey or Huang. The problem is in Assassin's Creed Syndicate so I created a topic also in this thread.
Seems to have found the root of the problem, download GPU during the game that Assassin's Creed Syndicate that Unity in win 7 is kept at 90-97%, and in win 10 download GPU does not exceed 75-80%, with drawdowns of up to 65%, the monitoring was conducted with the help of AIDA64, while in other games the GPU load is constant and amounts to from 95 to 99%.
What could be the reason?
Please see the download the GPU at the game in Unity and Syndicate. If it is possible to test the game on win 10, and to unsubscribe about a feeling (faster/slower/no change). Thank you all in advance.
P. S. I Know that the card and the PC is old, but win 10 is clearly observed drawdown in the game.
39 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klavdiy 28.07.20

fgfg778
Cha you write this leshomo podruge? It still does not understand the full power of the great fiery volcano!

K
Klavdiy 28.07.20

VictorMix
You mandate????

F
FoCus-Real 28.07.20

I don't know... Five days ago, at night, put to upgrade from 8.1 to 10 ... Well First thing I noticed is that a lot of all superfluous ( that is a lot of extra functions that can load a weak system, but saves the task Manager )), then I liked the fact that when you minimize the game ( pressing wine )... It was rolled ! No need to press ctrl+alt+delete ! Nice ))) the Growth or decline of the frames I saw ) in the same play... same lag ( not lag ) ... good app )

V
VictorMix 28.07.20

Well what can we say about win 8.1, I did not much test, but I tried the following games: Assassin's Creed Unity, Assassin's Creed, brink, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, Far Cry 3 and Metro Last Light is all that managed to establish within a short time. All the drivers set from the msi site and Nvidia from programs monitoring was standing AIDA 64 (version 570), fraps and Ace Utilities (to disable the extra shit in the startup), when testing was off the Internet, all graphics settings in each system were identical (to bring them here will not), playing segments were taken at 10 minutes primarily in the same areas of the game (except for Crysis 2 and 3 sopranos on them I have not had promonitorit the beginning of the game in each series), in Metro Last Light test built-in MetroLLbenchmark.
Here's what happened:
1. Assassin's Creed Unity
Win 7 – min 23 fps /max fps 54 /medium 34
Win 8.1 – 22 min fps /max fps 53 /average 37
Win 10 – 12 min fps /max fps 41 /average 26
2. Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Win 7 – min 19 fps max 46 fps /average 33
Win 8.1 – 21 min fps /max fps 44 /average 32
Win a 10 – min 15 fps max 46 fps /average 26
3. Crysis 2
Win 8.1 – 32 min fps /max fps 60 /48 average
Win 10 – 34 min fps /max fps 60 /average 52
4. Crysis 3
Win 8.1 – 23 min fps/ max fps 60 /average 41
Win 10 – 29 min fps /max fps 60 /average 49
5. Far Cry 3
Win 8.1 – 34 min fps/ max fps 60 /average 51
Win a 10 – min fps 37 max fps 60 /average 52
6. Metro Last Light
Win 8.1 – min fps 16 max fps 46 /average 28
Win a 10 – min fps 18 max fps 44 /average 29
Not all games tested on win 7 sorry, but I'm too lazy to put it up again, as can be seen from the results, in General, Windows 10 works better in games (crysis 3 all fantastic increase fps) than the other axis, but with Assassin's Creed trouble campaign it was in the game, and apparently it is not at all optimized for win 10. Hope that helped someone pick axes, don't know about the rest of you can radeona drawdowns less, but the old man gtx670 in Unity is clearly running worse with a new axis, other games are fine and the difference I noticed. STAY ON WIN 10. Thank you all, and Troll food will not give!

V
VictorMix 28.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
answered the post above, bro

V
VictorMix 28.07.20

SwedovSandr
I have a license bro, what's the difference? Check on the pirates put first win 7 and then 10 and accomplish your goal it will be very interesting to see the result Radionov
IMHO I think I get identical cuts, but not the fact, because you have none better of my will

V
Vitaliy Klimenko 28.07.20

Windows 10 for games normally not completed yet, I have steam started to lag and even crash sometimes, PayDay 2 was on 7-ke 60-120 fps maximum speed and is now more than 12 fps on minimal pulls, okay, downloaded GTA lll 20-30 fps, then sluchaynoy the Turkey out of steam, 20-30 fps, with this shit it is only necessary to press constantly. In vain I passed on it....
Spoilergate GTX 780, 7 GHz motherboard.

V
VictorMix 28.07.20

Friends you will not believe it, but I think I partially solved the problem with Unity set the properties of the shortcut compatibility to win 7 and run as administrator, also just in case the ACU process put a high priority and fps has become more stable, it's not as high as 8.1 and 7 (average 28 fps), but the game has no dips below 24 frames. All SPS, I hope the Council will help not only me. And as I have not guessed at once to put the work, so much time spent on this nonsense)))

S
SwedovSandr 28.07.20

VictorMix
Just looked what was the iron... To this CPU you buy vidyuhi 8 gig (Radeon RX) and won't have to worry 5-7 years. And with the current vidyuhi ten better not to play games which are demanding to the graphics card.
I recommend for the current vidyuhi include vertical synchronizatio and the restriction of no more than 30 fps - this will improve some of the graphics capabilities of games. I for example did so in ведьмаке3 and play in ultra settings with all the bells and whistles from seafaring. Without Vert.Singh. and 30 fps with these settings would make a game you slayt show. If you can donate high fps for decent graphics, why not...

b
billypit 28.07.20

SwedovSandr
playing on ultra settings with all the bells and whistles from a seafaring
You my dear, to be sure, write the resolution in which to play.
For in FHD ultra settings 670 will pull 30, except that sometimes, in the empty field. The range and the more powerful the card is discarded.
And the bells and whistles from a seafaring will be drawdown to unplayable numbers. Any camera approach to Geralt's hair will cause a drop in fps through the floor. Performance of fps your 280х not much different, even with revisions through the driver. So you're a little disingenuous in saying play in ultra. Falling below 30 happen with these settings. And provided that VSYNC still adds inputtag - battle, where you famously waving a sword is not so comfortable. You can customize but not as easy as you wrote.

VictorMix
With Unity on the cards NV have a problem with the breaks. Fix no one wants, NV nods to yubisoft.
When you log in the time gap, the screen goes crazy with artifacts.
7 you can put the old drivers, for 10 a problem with that.
Your measurements of fps is good. It is worth to try different versions of the NV driver.
368 series example gives artifacts in DAI.It is seen from. Players also complain of problems with frequency of the GPU in games of dice.
On previous versions it is not. Something like this.

S
SwedovSandr 28.07.20

billypit
The normal resolution of 1920x1080. More and not put in the 30 fps limit. and I won't need to I play on a normal monitor but not on the giant TV. nevertheless all the parameters of the graphics exhibited by most. checkin especially in crowded places, sharply to turn the camera and zoom... NO lags-delays

b
billypit 28.07.20

SwedovSandr
Inputtag that input lag. At incl. sink it increases maybe 2 times.
I don't have to throw 280х proof, but after seeing another video from testers and users, I see that the maximum drawdown below 30 on your map is, even on max with the hairline. Additionally, AMD is working with differently tessellation and configured it in the driver. While the game settings can be max. Also in games on frostbite you can register the user file.cfg in-game settings are any, it doesn't matter.
But I had a 770 card and max it pulls 30 continuously, drawdown is lower. Easier to reduce the range and possibly the shadows.
Your calculations about the 30 fps is quite correct. The restriction reduces the load on the GPU and CPU. For NV in this case can still be a couple of settings to change in the wood. Only these nuances for each individual engine. Some do not notice them. And the equipment is different.
It's not a debate, just thoughts on the subject.

S
SwedovSandr 28.07.20

billypit
I'm not saying that the game keeps stable 30 fps... wait the meter was checked at the approach of the fps dived to 23, but the camera behaves calmly, no jerks, no delays. that's why I say that I play quietly, without keih any lags. Maybe the fps drops even lower, but that's simply not felt. Don't know, maybe I have this Windows, or Drava...but write what is. it's good people here advised me to turn the Vert sync and limit fps. and earlier you had to play on medium settings at a resolution of 720 ))) By the way, in nvideo enable V-sync and limit fps in 3D apps.. unfortunately the Radeon is not on drivah to limit fps

b
billypit 28.07.20

SwedovSandr
To limit the fps on the NVIDIA cards only through a third-party application.
The firewood you can turn on adaptive sync half frequency, for 60 is 30.
Inputtag rather feel than see. If just, it is the delay between pressing the button and the action on the screen.
You can feel at the same lock but without synchronization.
23 fps doesn't excuse anything. How could there not behaved camera. It is clear that the capabilities of iron, and so on. You can get used to anything.
Konsolki out often so fps sin and nothing - play.
In the Witcher reducing the range at least on high you get the increase in fps is not comparable with the loss in picture quality.
Well, everyone chooses, I just like the fact about the 30 fps on the ultra said. Success.)

S
SwedovSandr 28.07.20

billypit
Well thanks for the tips...If they get a strong female prostki - try

F
FoCus-Real 28.07.20

Ah how much text in my eyes )

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 28.07.20

VictorMix
I got an idea...I used the system (I have 10) were in a stupor for a short time after turning on the PC
The system shipped svchost and even what the crap!! As it is for the sake of interest walked through the telemetry settings and turned off the fuck ALL!!!! More Frisians did not see! Maybe you can help....

D
Dimchik94 28.07.20

I can say only one thing. Personally I play better on 7 than on 8.1. on 8.1 there was a frieze of wild. Set 7 - freezes are gone.

e
eazygonaxui 28.07.20

Also guys this problem on win 7 when riding in a carriage stable 40 frames and 10 wines too stable 40-45 frames a frieze that can be?