3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D78L Secret 24.10.19 11:49 am

What if you possessed by a demon? What will you do?

In the morning you Wake up and feel that you're possessed by a demon. What will you do?
a) get Rid of it with the assistance of a priest and Holy water
b) will leave and will study power and other stuff ...
C) go about their business as if nothing was not
d) are you crazy, turn to psychiatry
79 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex.spencer.3576 24.10.19

I'm going to meditate, maybe masturbating, maybe both

D
DarkDante2008 24.10.19

Will go to the alternative transaction will be satisfied where both of the parties if it is necessary criterion.

W
Wolfram carbide 24.10.19

d

r
rPeBoJL 24.10.19

whichever demon)

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 24.10.19

e) Laba heavy metal

a
airstorm 24.10.19

e) vyzhret a bucket of alcohol and a killer will go to establish an intimate relationship with a succubus!
PS
- Rick Sk1mmer wrote:
e) Laba heavy metal
As an option to debit a succubus under Viking metal ... for example ENSIFERUM - One More Magic Potion

M
MunchkiN 616 24.10.19

obsession means that the demon possessed the body and then it's the couple doing it.
and so it would be cool if I kontrolnych it was cool pomagalo.

R
Ripper Man 24.10.19

I would not have believed in it because it's all fairy tales

z
zdrastE 24.10.19

D78L Secret wrote:
In the morning you Wake up and feel that you're possessed by a demon. What will you do?
Obsession — a full and comprehensive submission of the human mind of anything, any thought or desire....
....According to the beliefs of some religions (including Christianity), obsession — a condition in which the person is subordinated to one or more spirits, gods, demons, the devil. It is understood that these supernatural creatures are often hostile to humans and are usually with the purpose of causing harm. According to the beliefs, for possession you must check-in a supernatural entity into a human, but sometimes the source or sources of obsession can drive a man in the distance.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9E%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C
probably still wise to ask - and let the demon do anything to make his victim, except of their dreams ?
Spoilers any case, the demon of stupidity, for sure, will not allow his victim to use your mind and think at least a couple seconds before asking any stupid questions...
so bad, girl

and, by the way
Spoilerly the demon of vanity (one of many that settled in me) is entirely responsible for everything written by his faithful servant, that is me and all possible claims should be addressed to him and only him.
so guys, I'm not in the business with me bribes smooth...

W
Wing42 24.10.19

D78L Secret wrote:
In the morning you Wake up and feel that you're possessed by a demon.
The unfamiliar feeling. I'm sorry.

r
requiemmm 24.10.19

People in beselich coats will help you everywhere and always:)
That's doing more demons with nothing but to dwell in all the inhabitants of the lower third of society. They love people with the capabilities that Cho and I, well, moved in, then what? To dig potatoes with all the power of demonic forces? Living for devil may well exist, but for contact it is necessary a) to have a gift that they did see. b) be able to be something of interest in) is not ogresti in the process, the most difficult of. It's all around us, just a man to blunt the senses. Can now sits in front of you Mara and toil, and watching the idiot who just doesn't see, the spectrum of visible radiations are not the same:)

I
Ivan Dro 24.10.19

Had often had dreams that I had someone in the dream offers some opportunities, in return for nothing ostensibly not demanding, but it's a no brainer thus, while I fully understood that I was dreaming, but as I understood it, I'll tell you who is interested can read, now I remember some of my dreams.
Spoilers began with what I always dreamed the same dream several times a month, that's really, one scenario I'm in the room, going to sleep, but I can hear someone pulling the door handle, I come to the door looking through the peephole, and there's someone standing there, I without hesitation grab the doorknob and pull the door open, that it could not be opened, but it is still open and I run into the room and jump out the window live on the first floor, and when I jump out the window, my legs are filled with lead, and I barely go, then fall and crawl away from those who are chasing me, around me, is the bus stop, the bus pulls up and I leave it off and Wake up. But after a few years, I got tired of this rigmarole, come and fucking get from anyone, and I decided to stay in the house, and I know I didn't run again when someone tried to break into my house, and watched from the corner, who will go, and it was close to me, he calmly walked in, went into another room and looked out of the corner beckoned me with a finger saying come here, and it was at this point I realized that sleep and I realized it on the walls in my hallway, recently made repairs, and I have them in white, and before that it was green, and I was like, oops!, what, where am I?, that why the walls are green, I'm dreaming!, who is calling me there, nafig, let's Wake up!, and I woke up. After some time, the dream continued the dream. In the dream, I dreamt that I woke up, went to the bathroom, washed up, see the house go native, the corridor is white, all right, go into the room, take the phone in hand, watching the time, turned off the phone, then immediately on again, see what the weather, and then BAM!, the time is different on the phone!, I was like, what the fuck, turn off the mobile and again, look at the time, it's different, took some kind of book, looked at it, one name, turned and looked again, already another, and I think this, well, e your copper, I'm sleeping!, quickly run out of room to run outside and got chased by a native speaker, I was like, Holy crap!, nafig run from them, run!, I run up the street, and there is the evening look at the sky, and then the moon and then on relatives and tell them I'm sleeping, in a dream, and they are not sleeping, you what! but then again, look at the sky, and there is already two moons, I don't remember exactly, maybe something obscene in their address said, when fleeing, turn around, and there is not native for me, but, unfortunately, some freaks, and then I remembered your the same dream where I ran away from them, but I ran always in one direction, and never in another, and then I decided to run there where never fled, and what was my surprise when the world started crumbling before my eyes, from the ground in places shone a light, a house light, and in the end so all is emptiness, the white wall like I'm on some half-assed map, maybe they thought I was going to run to the other side, and not designed this site, well I run this, and in front of a white wall, realize I'm in a dream, I turn around and behind me all ran, and I ran into this wall, and immediately woke up woke up and thought, hmm.., that's adventure. But in subsequent dreams, they began to receive proposals in all the dreams I knew that I was sleeping, all their proposals were rejected, Yes, it seems a nonsense, but it's dreams, all of them are different, someone's dream is still the same addiction, the erotic nature of dreams, and to me that's a waste of time, for a long time by the way never dreamed of this already, because all the time refused, in the last dream like this, they killed me, I'm probably tired of them :), one of them touched me, and they never touched me, put his hand on my shoulder, and I immediately felt bad, and I started to feel the fatigue, fell and I began to leave the forces, dark eyes, and someone said in my ear, you don't Wake up, I thought, fuck you!, and immediately woke up :) Well, something like that was true, after all these dreams calmly Wake up, if you dream of a horror story, was not such that I understand that sleep, and it was good, and the brain is overloaded and Wake up with a headache.

W
WiWo 24.10.19

Lol and how is it to check?

K
Kovboy belomor 24.10.19

Throw a drink.

R
Rolemanser 24.10.19

D78L Secret
I understand you're a demon and according to the survey look for in whom to dwell?

-
- DILOR- 24.10.19

Demons live in Hell? Tell it to them.
Spoiler
But if the devils in the shower nest -
So, the angels lived in it.

W
Wolf347 24.10.19

S
Shadowclonejutsu 24.10.19

lol, of course the second option

n
nikita2112 24.10.19

Go kill those who have long wanted to kill.

t
toraleystripe 24.10.19

What perturbed the hospital and play their favorite games ( finally, something normally pass ) and again opportunities will be many, it will be possible to play games and watch TV, your head will be as the owl =)