3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D78L Secret 24.10.19 11:49 am

What if you possessed by a demon? What will you do?

In the morning you Wake up and feel that you're possessed by a demon. What will you do?
a) get Rid of it with the assistance of a priest and Holy water
b) will leave and will study power and other stuff ...
C) go about their business as if nothing was not
d) are you crazy, turn to psychiatry
79 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 24.10.19

Grevol

r
rPeBoJL 24.10.19

Cheburator Cannibal

G
Gauguin 24.10.19

Well, in fact, the devil tempts each of us always, even in the household in detail (so that there is often in them). Confront him - this requires a lot of effort. And obsession it is quite insidious and obvious invasion, but is quite rare. To koncentrerat attention should, first and foremost, the temptations.

G
Gazaryan Grigoriy Nikolay 24.10.19

Oooooh Demon better not to risk it.

N
Nedas 24.10.19

So if I'm already obsessed, I'm unable to manage? Am I even still alive?

A
AR3E 24.10.19

Together we will defeat the bloody grind of parramos.
Spoiler

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.10.19

Well, you're laughing and joking, and I'm more straightforward, and therefore speak directly about the subject matter, without the thought that he might be just a joke, so I don't really care, I mean answer 8)
So, first, how can you say how you would have behaved in case of possession? Nothing to build then? On the movies? ))
Secondly, what is a demonic possession and how it looks?...

A
AR3E 24.10.19

This is when the pots reveals the definition, using the definition, and then refers to common sense. Infa sotka.

Z
Zamkadysh 24.10.19

Just ask someone to hammer you in the back stake, then drink warm milk and go to bed)).

P
Pet Sematary 24.10.19

Standards

t
the endless misanthropy o 24.10.19

If I'm obsessed, you will lose your own will, so that you don't know what I'll do. If the devil come, it will be the fulfillment of my long-standing dream for more than 10 years I look forward to his visit.

P
Pilat. 24.10.19

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
you cats were crucified? goats slaughtered in the cemetery a moonlit night in an upside-down pentacle?)

W
Wing42 24.10.19

Pilat.
It's too utilitarian idea of the devils. Try to live the life of the righteous and the devil himself will find you, because he is a challenge.

P
Pilat. 24.10.19

Wing42
I'm trying to figure out what a person did wrong) which ignore this)

t
the endless misanthropy o 24.10.19

Pilat.
In fact, this idea seized me after reading Faust, and view the lawyer of the devil (about the same time: 14-15)
Listened to occult music,trained as a lawyer, zigoval, drew Pentacles and swasthani (in notebooks, on the Desk, the dusty furniture, the sweaty glass) Nor Mephistopheles, nor even Addie G. came to me. Was a succubus, and was probably mishandled by my soul, no contract: he came, took and left. Maybe he now prepaid works and come back later?

s
stalker7162534 24.10.19

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
it will be the fulfillment of my old dream come
don't play with fire

P
Pilat. 24.10.19

Hey! I am for them a villain
Knowing the secret
Vile passions
Beggars and kings
I was a violinist
My talent - my sin
Life and bow
I was playing with fire

G
Gauguin 24.10.19

What we have here, degenerates listen to occult shit and dream about the coming of the devil? Not surprised.

M
MesyacMay 24.10.19

thump would at first blindfolded, and then the devils and the citation will disappear by themselves))

P
Pilat. 24.10.19

Gauguin
and here is gaussoin leading our talk show let not say))