3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ivi1969 28.07.20 11:06 pm

Quest \"Change\", the search for the entrance to the lab Moro (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Came across a bug in this quest. In the room where you have to shoot the exposed stones with a crossbow I spent several hundred arrows (in sight) and none of the stones did not move. Changed crossbows, changing the type of arrows, loaded with early saves - all to no avail. In the end, three near the stone driven into the wall, the sign aard, but the latter is far, who through the abyss - not to get it. This bug reminds me of a bug with the Seth school of the wolf in kaer morhen where the ruined tower it was necessary to activate the three crystals to enhance the teleporter before jumping to the cave, and one of them just disappeared.
PS: the Game license, Geralt I have a level 70, a new game is not started, the Blood and the wine came after the completion of all games and add - heart of Stone. Any mods to the game never put.
Anyone have any ideas?
31 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trata Tata 28.07.20

bombs or other arrows to try. I did it

i
ivi1969 28.07.20

Also tried to bomb. Samum, cartech, then 6 arrows, including detainee. 4 different crossbow, including the crossbow, that lies near the diary Moro (the round stone). Nothing comes out. But the quest want to go because without it there would be mutations...

b
bwana tomatto 28.07.20

Maybe a bug. I have 3 neighbors with airdam , and further where a rope with a crossbow the first time.
Before the shot, the rope was examined with Vademecum vision.

i
ivi1969 28.07.20

If not a bug, I don't know what else it could be. The situation persists - there is a saving even at the outer entrance (where the spikes in the floor), go over and over again, pick up the diary, reading it, Valya Panther, bursts into the hall, study vision locked door, Geralt says something like I'll try to get a crossbow, a bullet with an arrow in sight just in any are highlighted in red stone from the middle distance - and no effect.

X
Xazbi 28.07.20

With this rope nothing is connected? On the other end can not go? There's sort of something lay

K
KanoVoxLian 28.07.20

Xazbi
delete all the mods that you are,perhaps the reason for them.

i
ivi1969 28.07.20

No, the rope does not move. I do not understand why it is there. Mods and there never was. The game is good enough without mods. Actually it's only been 4 hours, maybe we should start Supplement over again from the beginning in Velenje.

s
spirtney_beers 28.07.20

hi! maybe you don't know - using the crossbow if you hold down the middle button, a label appears... carefully induce from the nearest point (door closed) and shoot

i
ivi1969 28.07.20

It and shoot. In another case.

Z
Zirieael 28.07.20

I have the same thing, throw in a stone bomb Workshop Buckshot. Helped me.

i
ivi1969 28.07.20

Here, even Zirieael confirms that the problem is still there. By the way - bombs, I threw the stone with the gun and that workshop buckshot and it didn't work. Could a bad fall, I will try in the evening again.

N
NightHawkreal 28.07.20

Strange quest where Geralt competitor?

Z
Zirieael 28.07.20

NightHawkreal
probably couldn't pass beyond the stones

i
ivi1969 28.07.20

Helped workshop buckshot. Went on, the quest completed

N
NightHawkreal 28.07.20

Zirieael
Well, the rope he drew.

p
protosMergen 28.07.20

somebody passed a string of portals? for an hour spinning and all passed!

M
Messaline 28.07.20

protosMergen
look in the direction of the head of the statue

n
nekros73reg 28.07.20

I have the first portal which is under the water near kladbisha no range searches, there is a portal in the right place inactive what to do maybe someone knows?

T
TheHett 28.07.20

nekros73reg
Similar problem. Portal no. Although the quest to go there, found the video, I have the portal are not included.
UPD: there is the idea that the bug is reproduced when you read the map being on another continent (I was in Velenje) and some triggers in the end do not work.

T
TheHett 28.07.20

The only question is how to do, what to do? Already a lot has passed since that time, met with this bug. Replay not really hunting, but this quest to make would like.