3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ivi1969 28.07.20 11:06 pm

Quest \"Change\", the search for the entrance to the lab Moro (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Came across a bug in this quest. In the room where you have to shoot the exposed stones with a crossbow I spent several hundred arrows (in sight) and none of the stones did not move. Changed crossbows, changing the type of arrows, loaded with early saves - all to no avail. In the end, three near the stone driven into the wall, the sign aard, but the latter is far, who through the abyss - not to get it. This bug reminds me of a bug with the Seth school of the wolf in kaer morhen where the ruined tower it was necessary to activate the three crystals to enhance the teleporter before jumping to the cave, and one of them just disappeared.
PS: the Game license, Geralt I have a level 70, a new game is not started, the Blood and the wine came after the completion of all games and add - heart of Stone. Any mods to the game never put.
Anyone have any ideas?
31 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheHett 28.07.20

Corrected itself (probably have updated the game), came back in a couple days and everything is fine.

P
Porki Potamski 28.07.20

The portal is not included, longing sadness. Patch latest. The Plaka, the Plaka.

e
elllma.me 28.07.20

The easiest crossbow from easy to get the shot.

v
vla8306 28.07.20

maybe it's a reference to the Weasel - from-the-elf - stone hearts Xazbi

b
bananosa 28.07.20

Zirieael
Thank you so much helped, I tried all that is possible, but helped only buckshot. Method work, all the advice! :D

f
frolinho 28.07.20

can't leave the lab at the end of the mission, when you exit goes a long download and then the death of Gerald. Maybe someone was?

N
Nitott 28.07.20

frolinho
It was exactly the same. Came only through the console - teleport Skellige, but I don't like it = the quest is not finished, look for another option.

B
BigEvilCat 28.07.20

Nitott
not decided?

N
Nitott 28.07.20

BigEvilCat
Unfortunately not yet.

B
BigEvilCat 28.07.20

Nitott
you litsuhe?