3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doublure 28.07.20 11:08 pm

Favorite and most beautiful place in Liberty City (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Discuss

For me, the whole of liberty city beauty

pix.PlayGround.ru
155 Comments
Sort by:
S
Someone 28.07.20

Oh,I'm too proud to buy a PS3 or Xbox360,so waiting for GTA4 on PC and have not played.But judging by the screenshots the game is beautiful and every place is osobennoe.

n
nemanja 28.07.20

The Algonquin is very beautiful. The statue of liberty, the tallest building in LS. When Brucie fly the helicopter, fly to the target, and there the movie is very beautiful... in Short, the second city, but the Broker and Alderney I don't like.

D
Doublure 28.07.20

Steinway Beer Garden is a beautiful place. There you can have a drink with friends.And a great garden.

K
King in the world 28.07.20

Nicky boy With Brucie fly the helicopter?You do not not mess up?There such is not present!
By sabzh:I like Island of Happiness.

D
Doublure 28.07.20

And of course Central Park as it is called. And how in the game do not know called.As well as breathtaking when prelates at times Square

pix.PlayGround.ru

And another night in liberty city you fly the skyscrapers burn, the water reflects the lights
complete freedom and I want the helicopter to jump

For taxist around the city ride to see Cho something interesting out of the window.
In a strip club of course to sit

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 28.07.20

At the strip bar, the nice place!

k
kotsumoto zed_x 28.07.20

I like them both, any district, any nook and cranny.

k
kora 007 28.07.20

->full freedom and I want the helicopter to jump
xD

In General, I played GTA 4 a little, but I really remember the times square at night, I get there with 4 stars as barely and was stunned!!!

D
Doublure 28.07.20

On a boat on the water to polawat if only beer and rybalochka Ah.

pix.PlayGround.ru

B
Balalayka 28.07.20

How come on the PC and view what is beautiful and what is not.

D
Doublure 28.07.20

Shows the typical streets of liberty city - rain, mud, skyscrapers. In one shot you can see billboards of the latest innovations: K109 radio, Weazel news, and advertising Burgershot and beer Bogger. There is still a sign Spenders (spenders) and the poster LCPD (bottom left). The texture on the Windows end of the building on the right is not repeated.The beauty of the forest just like in reality

pix.PlayGround.ru

M
MasteRAssassiN 28.07.20

Not yet played, but I hope everything will be beautiful.

D
Doublure 28.07.20

From this moment wygladaja more pictures with your ljubimymi places, or just beautiful. And write at least something not to pass by

n
nemanja 28.07.20

With Brucie fly the helicopter?You do not not mess up?There such is not present!

Call him, choose Heli Ride you go where he says. You can also and boat. And when 75% of the friendship, it will be you wherever you tell him to do (a point not put, district vybiral) to deliver. It's almost the same as HEli Tour.

No photos.

T
Tony_Gognitti 28.07.20

I have not played, but judging by the bunch of commercials I like the part of the city with a triumphal arch.

D
Doublure 28.07.20

Two more places cool is the subway and roller coaster. Who was there? And che did?

[
[Inferno] 28.07.20

Like everything!!!Would the statue of liberty, times square and skyscrapers at night.

U
Ukropchik 28.07.20

Striptis bar-this is really a beautiful place in the game!!

D
Doublure 28.07.20

inferno_devil
especially for you photo:
the statue of liberty
pix.PlayGround.ru
times square

pix.PlayGround.ru
and night skyscrapers

pix.PlayGround.ru

You can also write what you hate!

G
Glastonbury 28.07.20

In the Russian quarter of all freaks love to shoot that at the slightest hint of a shot you begin to scorch.