3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doublure 28.07.20 11:08 pm

Favorite and most beautiful place in Liberty City (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Discuss

For me, the whole of liberty city beauty

pix.PlayGround.ru
155 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wind Walker 28.07.20

Good screen)

J
Jarama 28.07.20

days may not be short, but the nights seem very long, especially when the business day Nico several times in a row falls on night shift, I in this game light is not enough, there's even a cool autumn day, and softly, I want summer, sea, beach and Palma

A
Andrew Z 28.07.20

Pavel SHVED perhaps you southern people. And I say, if the choice is between a harsh new York (liberty) and Miami (Vice city), then prefer the first))

W
Wind Walker 28.07.20

Night in liberty a very long... And nifiga not visible) But once Weiss remembered that I would choose the neon signs, the sea, the warm southern evenings and girls than cold and antipositivist liberty city.

Here:
pix.PlayGround.ru

And here:
pix.PlayGround.ru

J
Jarama 28.07.20

perhaps autumn in new York a lot of beauty and charm, developed and wanted to bring into play, but to feel it only in real life, with the scent of autumn Park, the austere architecture and the cold rainy nights, but looking at the screen I see only the gloomy city in brown brick and grey tones, by the way there are trees to be extremely miserable, made with low polygons

A
Andrew Z 28.07.20

I like it

J
Jarama 28.07.20

there, on my Xbox often items nevidimye meet, and textures are sometimes not immediately drawn, and that the presence of HDD

A
Andrew Z 28.07.20

There

I
IVaN4B 28.07.20

I like the Star road (the time square)

G
Guardian. 28.07.20

Now I can confidently say that for me this was the pier in South Bohan, on the sunrise / sunset... Uh.... =) A beautiful view of liberty city.

A
Andrew Z 28.07.20

I like the pier on the South of the Broker in the form of a cross - a beautiful view of the broker bridge and Algonquin.

k
k1slim 28.07.20

this is my favorite place
pix.PlayGround.ru
love it to sit and fall out:)

A
Arti Surf 28.07.20

my favorite place is the Liberty island and the airport!!!!!!

D
Diesellok 28.07.20

Little Italy and Chinatown

l
linkgan 28.07.20

get Avenue at night

P
Porter92 28.07.20

Star Avenue.

G
GumbertG 28.07.20

All the streets around the Middle of the Park.

S
San4ouZ 28.07.20

the island of happiness

C
Chay s Limonom 28.07.20

what kind of architecture you like in liberty city(ECW press, maybe even a picture to send it (the building)

A
Andrew Z 28.07.20

The building, moved from new York to liberty, I liked it. The statue of Liberty, Brooklyn bridge...