3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Ko 28.07.20 11:09 pm

Best property (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Your most favorite house in Vice city.I love the hotel, the ocean view,the Mansion he Hyman Condo.
201 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DaVe 28.07.20

Of course the mansion Tommy
PS.Like the subject this was.

A
Aleksandr Ko 28.07.20

Topic in GTA San Andreas was.

G
GTAman 28.07.20

I Love Hyman Condo!
Pros:
1) 4 garages (one quadruple, two other double, but they can put 4 cars [only with unique is better not to do], for a total of 12 cars!)
2) Bonus weapon (for packages)
3) Maverick Helicopter
4) Suit
5) the Star from the police
6) the building Stands cheap

So, let's see what the good house:
1) the Fact that the mansion :)
2) Garage for 4 cars
3) Bonus weapon (for packages)
4) Maverick Helicopter
5) Helicopter Sea Sparrow (in 80 packs)
6) Parked in front of the limousine and unique grey white Admiral and Infernus.
7) Brings a profit of up to $5000
8) Two suits
9) Weapons, armor and health

Objectively, the mansion is the best property in the city. Another thing is that someone can be the most important of all garages, then out of competition will be the dealership.

V
Vanches 28.07.20

Solar Cars.The dealership shorter.

J
JB-n 28.07.20

People of the Congo rules. Basically, when I saved up money and bought it, I seriously decided that life is good. Well, even the Sun is a cool Car, there is the ride to collect the most.

_
_DaVe 28.07.20

Yes, the show identity afghanny and Congo identity a good, but the house is the coolest.)

F
FucQ 28.07.20

Shed roof in front of the club Mitch's Biker. Advantages:
1) Stylish design.
2) no One will papalit your tent, so you can whore and drink Russian vodka.
3) Under the stairs Ultrasound.
4) Can be maintained.
5) Very cheap - only $ 1,000.
6) at the Bottom of a large Parking place for friends who brought the hookers in the trunk and vodka in the cabin.

All of these six (6) parameters this barn pulls any of the above, and demolished buildings.

V
Vanches 28.07.20

Patstalom.
But entoy hut has disadvantages:
1)Design shitty,compared to the trash.
2)Can the cops or the SWAT of Vert to burn through an.
3)Ultrasound compared with the SMG shit.
4)do Not produce income.
5)Cheap but hard to find.
6)Whores seeing this house flee in time.

Better this hut only a clubhouse.Advantages:
1)There is a pool table.Can to roll the balls.
2)a Lot of pictures on the walls.There is something to see.
3)There it is possible to bring in whores in batches, because you can get there only with the mod.
4)Around him is always security which otpizdit pid*racial who will try to look into the club with bazookas.
5)Always around him are several motokov that can be(to steal,blow up)
6)a Shitload of booze
7)super stylish design.

I
I raspy61 I 28.07.20

fuck. I would be sickly at its base booze to

F
FucQ 28.07.20

Phil?
PS: I am also in the moment with your phone.)

G
GTAman 28.07.20

And by the way, I'm in the shed is often kept) Interior is suitable as a place for drinking PB, and whore there's even extra charge will not work))

PS. Too bad that Phil cannot be maintained. The shed where the Patriot is, could be a quadruple garage.

F
FucQ 28.07.20

Just an interesting observation: why is cone city, the drug Lord of Vice City, the owner of a vast fortune, the owner of almost all property in the city, surrounded by his gang to live in the barn?!

N
Night Light 28.07.20

Yeah, and you try only the story missions take place, then you change your mind.

Heh, since when the barn is worth a thousand bucks? But seriously that is stored in it only when it is necessary to dig bullets for Uzi/MP5, before missions for Mitch Baker, and after the mission Messing with the Man.

P. S. My voice is Vercetti Estate, also although I love the Hyman Condo.

f
feyfolken 28.07.20

The hotel room was the best. =)

J
JB-n 28.07.20

Heh, since when the barn is worth a thousand bucks?
Neighborhood, then downtown, and it's not a joke at the prices)

F
FucQ 28.07.20

Would Sarychev to Starfish Island for 50000... dreams)

A
Aleksandr Ko 28.07.20

The pros of the mansion Tommy-garage for 4 cars,limousine and Infernus,in the basement of the M-4 and shotgun at the bar the Colt Python will be in the maze a sniper rifle,a bulletproof vest in the basement and life.On the roof of the helicopter.The boxes of the adrenaline pill.The pros of the hotel-a bit behind the knuckles on the lane left,right lane,if you go to the end,the knife will be.The secret weapon packs.Clothing.The advantages of Hyman Condo-garages for 12 cars,a helicopter,clothes,a mercy from the police.

G
GTAman 28.07.20

Yeah, and you try only the story missions take place, then you change your mind.

Cheap, considering the capacity of the garages, the option to take the weapon and the helicopter.

I
I raspy61 I 28.07.20

by the way, this place is also good... and not a very noticeable effect on cough

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 28.07.20

The mansion better. It has everything: cars, helicopter, weapons, life, armor, etc. No house can not be compared with the mansion.