3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Ko 28.07.20 11:09 pm

Best property (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Your most favorite house in Vice city.I love the hotel, the ocean view,the Mansion he Hyman Condo.
201 Comments
Sort by:
H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 28.07.20

A strip club, where the whores are dancing on the tables. There's a mission where you need some time to stare at the strippers and the strip club starts to generate income.

B
Breezy. 28.07.20

The taxi company.

P
Parapet [Pokinul PG] 28.07.20

Also love the taxis,like all public transport. But if there was a bus Park,I would just him and hanging out...)))

H
Helena No4ka 28.07.20

Hyman Condo for me, the most pleasant place. Again favorite shooting range nearby. And the Diaz mansion (Vercetti) is not very much. Got these long corridors and a maze in the garden. And there's strangers all the time. Yesterday I two on her roof saw, just beat them with your fists, to teach it. I have no personal life :)))

S
SmokeR74 28.07.20

For me the most favorite property is the Hyman Condo.When I first took the game and went to the roof I went nuts - it's a helicopter!) And a big garage - even a tank would fit) Well and I think Malibu is a good place)

D
Di-Ays 28.07.20

HelenaNochka
Th outsiders?
Moreover, they themselves took the current roof and the rest is all left for you..
But life is getting better)

H
Helena No4ka 28.07.20

Outsiders: my aunt in a bathing suit and a security guard in a blue uniform and cap che near my helicopter spun on the roof... Almost got stolen, saboteurs :)))

D
Di-Ays 28.07.20

My aunt probably tried to seduce Tommy or just bummed)
And the guards on all of Starfish Island!

N
Night Light 28.07.20

Mansion and Hyman Condo - here are my favorite homes in VC!

..._White_... 28.07.20

Malibu

c
citizen4 28.07.20

Sanavto

l
lixach93 28.07.20

Taxis

H
Helena No4ka 28.07.20

The taxis so dumb! Chock full of Haitians. Barely burst into your office, firing :)))

B
Breezy. 28.07.20

A strip club and the Dealership.

S
Sukkubus 28.07.20

Mansion Vercetti, Sunshine Auto's and Malibu

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 28.07.20

Tommy's mansion (the former Diaz), a car Showroom, Skyscraper home, patissony hotel.

S
ScaryFad 28.07.20

The Malibu Club
Hyman Condo
The Mansion Tommy

S
Sergeanur 28.07.20

Mansion Vercetti, Sunshine Auto's and Malibu

k
kerm68 28.07.20

And I room first hotel like this one the most =)

k
keySTOER 28.07.20

The Malibu Club
Sunshine Auto
Mansion