3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goroooo001 28.07.20 11:12 pm

What is the number of HDD/SSD you have in the system?

And how they're organized?
Spielername:SSD(1) HDD(1) OS is on SSD, on HDD the file archive, etc.
51 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 28.07.20

lokkie wrote:
What can I say about the partition, if, for example, installing the game into the folder programs of fails already lowers the FPS from 2-15.
SSD does not increase fps in games as such. Increased game loading speed, loading textures. Action, but the fps as such, if increased, it is not very noticeable.

l
lokkie 28.07.20

-SK.art - wrote:
SSD does not increase fps in games as such. Increased game loading speed, loading textures. Action, but the fps as such, if increased, it is not very noticeable.
It is necessary to look upon iron. If you have, for example, 4Gb of memory, it is in principle not critical at the moment for the Igors. But if 2GB or 1Gb. then the system will use the paging file is located on your hard drive. In this case, the communication speed solves, and it affects FPS. The same applies to RAM.

-
-SK.art- 28.07.20

lokkie wrote:
If you have, for example, 4Gb of memory, it is in principle not critical at the moment for the Igors. But if 2GB or 1Gb. then the system will use the paging file is located on your hard drive.
A little misguided. If VRAM is not enough, it used to be the RAM. But when RAM is not enough. then it is the paging file begins to be actively employed, and in this case the pagefile located on SSD, which will give no profit. But then again, pure fps is not particularly increased. Again, would be faster loading of levels and textures. Less will Frisians who notice only the sensations and not on the counter fps.

l
lokkie 28.07.20

-SK.art - wrote:
If VRAM is not enough, it used to be the RAM.
So it is true, but at the same time the RAM will use the pagefile, that is much of a difference there. The root cause is still the same, the lack of video memory.
About FPS, I don't know what you mine I want to sauvat, honestly, because fps is the update counter personnel. And the refresh rate depends on the loading textures, levels and other things.

-
-SK.art- 28.07.20

lokkie wrote:
About FPS, I don't know what you mine I want to sauvat
I Chiba did not try to sauvat. But I say it is. Because he personally tested hard games on SSD. Increase fps is not. Load games faster, but fps is not affected.

http://kanobu.ru/articles/ssd-dlya-igrovoj-mashinyi-sryivaem-pokrovyi-365411/

l
lokkie 28.07.20

-SK.art - wrote:
But I say it is. Because he personally tested hard games on SSD. Increase fps is not. Load games faster, but fps is not affected.
Here I like such obzorschiki. )
In-sink shut off, and drown in the delight of some fps. The SSD partitions do not divide, and they say the fps is not affected. What to the sections is not broken, the cunning little Jew. )))
Further, all video yeah, I move a little differently, but no obvious difference. )))
What is the difference in fps is already up to 10, no obvious difference. ))
Are you, by chance, by profession, not a Manager who does not? )

-
-SK.art- 28.07.20

lokkie wrote:
Here I like such a game?
and I like these theorists, which, according to the profile (config PC), SSD had only seen in pictures and what there related.
Especially very get the type of pearl
lokkie wrote:
install the game into the folder programs of fails already lowers the FPS from 2-15.
What is not immediately 20?)
Spoilerz: I can still remember gem, about that map of the MSI - the retard.. )))
So, for overall fun.

l
lokkie 28.07.20

-SK.art - wrote:
What is not immediately 20?)
Well, put yourself Фолл4 not in programs of fails, where it is spelled out, and the save games in documents for example. Look fps. Then put the partition on the D drive, look at the FPS, then put in the prescribed folder of the games and see the fps. Maybe the difference can bytt up to 20.
Pindet not roll bags.. but check, it's necessary to check.. why. )

-SK.art - wrote:
according to the profile (config PC), SSD had only seen in pictures and what there related.
A profile is a special are tall. Yes, I have виндовс7, unlike you, using 1.20 already climbs the checkbox support center.I mean the system starts completely. To use it is ready immediately after starting the desktop, and it 20sec is not necessary. What pulls all modern games at max. Yes you can swing pipiski, and trolls left to right.. but the iron got to do with it. Would stand my SSD would run even faster. But, the problem is that it is necessary to change the whole system. Nakoy it should be mine.
SSD on this system I test. A special difference was not, and it was even worse, but this is not due to the fact that the SSD is bad or not fast.
Nino, in shops, already forgot what is the compatibility of iron. And before that, when buying a PC, paying 500r top(at the time a significant amount) and you hardware tests for compatibility. Through the day you came you gave puttee percent capacity, and on the spot you could just change what was wrong. However this led to the fact that gathering dust on the shelves of steel not only budgetary pieces of iron, but top. ))
Therefore, this practice was quickly abandoned. And today you even sell a pig in a poke, prefabricated PC.. and the fact that the piece of iron should be such as to optimize each other, the youth, and not heard. Test two different hard on one stand, this is a great mind, Yes.

-
-SK.art- 28.07.20

lokkie wrote:
would stand my SSD would run even faster
what can you say then about this?
So enough with the theory. Stop talking nonsense, and argue about what he is not used to prove something on this subject to those who 4 years uses SSD and knows how it is in practice.

l
lokkie 28.07.20

-SK.art - wrote:
4 who uses MICS and know how it is in practice.
Yeah. The one who buys MSI, and sho dew proves productive. )
Theorist, it's just you.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.07.20

On one SSD Win 8.1, the other Win 10 HDD stuff + games. Never put,does not and will not put large files on the SSD!!!!!! To our office have many not working SSD came with a lot of Well their business. Let it continue to record huge volumes of in-oscilloscopes on the SSD, and then complain why it has failed! And don't tell me that the new SSD firmware cool and fancy controllers, Yes, Yes, Yes, I looked at these controllers)))))) For me SSD only win +drivers +some software. One SSD is already three years old, the other half and still flies like the first day, and all because they never litter them!!!!!

-
-SK.art- 28.07.20

lokkie wrote:
The one who buys MSI, and sho dew proves productive. )
Theorist, it's just you.
outright lies and for clogging the forum will soon be punished. My kindness is not infinite.

l
lokkie 28.07.20

-SK.art - wrote:
outright lies and for clogging the forum will soon be punished
Truth hurts? happen.
Don't tell me that I did not prove, in the subject of graphics cards. I have a bruise, though not rapid, but good. ;)

-
-SK.art- 28.07.20

lokkie wrote:
Don't tell me that I did not prove, in the subject of graphics cards
again re-read your opus in the topic.
http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/vybor_sredi_proizvoditelej_gtx_1070-911544/#comment-15290294
Once again I will continue on this subject stuffing - you will be punished.

R
Rolento 28.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
The reason is most likely not the size of the files and free space.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.07.20

Rolento
You are absolutely right. There were such cases when SSD was less than 50% free space. Reached 3-4%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But about more than a year ago, I faced that not only the problem. Met SSD, where space was 65-70GB of 240GB and also was killed. I did not know that it is not recommended to install games and keep movies on SSD
Lamb!!!!!
That such cases have had more than ten! SSD-shki were different companies. Present even the Corsair and Intel. That's how it is. I hope you're not from Baranja, who writes everything to the SSD, and keep them in a frequency and manner as I do . Its kept under full control! For disabled a bunch of services and prepac vindovskih that affect them. Follow the life and temperature of the SSD-NIS!!!! Nothing do not download or copy them!

A
AlexeyMC 28.07.20

Already 2 SSD, 250 and 500 gigs. 250 which he almost server, for multiple recording on the second hard toys with a long loading of battle tipo 4 and GTA. A few HDD for storage of everything else, 2 to 3TB and 1 at 4TB.

R
Rolento 28.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
But if the ssd dies, the data will not get it?

l
lokkie 28.07.20

Stiff of Misiur wrote:
Met SSD, where space was 65-70GB of 240GB
Well, actually on the HDD the same. It also cannot be fully loaded. The old screw was 320Gb, after the residual 70Гб he started to slow down. I have a strap on it and was no more 70Гб residual.
Now worth on the 500GB, but have not tested it yet. Still 320Gb free.

K
Kryogen 28.07.20

Two single 256 ssd sandisk x100 other samsung 850 evo 500, the screws are not the important documents stored in the cloud.