3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artorias 28.07.20 11:25 pm

Ajay Gail vs Jason Brody (Far Cry 4)

who is cooler
51 Comments
Sort by:
M
MC Homeboy 28.07.20

Jason-12,Ajay-7.

R
Roma Zhovnirchik 28.07.20

Bandera3505
Ajay has a criminal record, he already smelled the gunpowder and it is clear that arms is for you.

F
Ferz777 28.07.20

They do nothing, the first class compared with the expert of the second part. She's one of the best way generally among all games that were, are and will be!

R
RikoChiko 28.07.20

Ajay. Although both faceless characters.

S
Svistoplax 28.07.20

A little reasoning about the motivation of Ajay and the story in General.
If you remember (although everyone already do not care, most of the game half a year ago are gone, but Oh well), and they promised that the story of Shangri La is directly connected to the main. And it is true, compare:
Kaling and funny-looking tiger arrive in Shangri La to save the country from evil in the face came from other places Rakshasa, by way of rotating drums and osvobozhdat bells.
Ajay and ridiculous-looking Herc arrive in Kyrat to save the country from evil in the face came from other places of Pegana, by way of rotating drums and osvobozhdat towers with bells.
That's only at the end of Kaling decides to leave Shangri-La, otherwise it would be like the Rakshasa (the camp of the same tyrant, apparently). What does Ajay? We don't say it. Apparently, we should decide for themselves what Ajay is fighting with Peganum, instead to spit on all and scatter the ashes at any point in Kyrat, and what's after the ending
Spoiler(puts up with the tyranny of Amita or Saba/kills them and leaves Kyrat/ kills them and becomes the new king that was not a problem with his popularity). Hence, this impersonal Ajay, especially in comparison with Brody. And Brody is more interesting Ajay. He has a clear motivation (save friends) and he's not Mr. perfect (kaskaderi because climbing, but the first commits murder in front of us). At the same time about Ajay unknown: Rabi ray Rana said in the broadcast that have no idea how Ajay with no military training so good to kill.
There you have it: If Jason at the end of the story saves the homies and we have a happy ending, then Ajay remains alone: Companions
Spoiler alert - the villains, most likely the player killed them both, homeland
Spoilers the face of Willis HUNTLEY threw him, relatives
Spoilertv and it zarazili each other, and no reason to return. And after the ending I ask myself: what was that all about? For the sake of a foreign country? Came out not really, was left with nothing. For the sake of power? What if this legend of a Shangri La? In General, Jason simpler as it was, and here solid is an understatement, even the ending is vague.

B
BAZKIN 28.07.20

about Ajay stupidly know nothing the entire game, but he's calmer than Jason. When Jason is freaking out: It got me this asshole, Ajay will say fuck you :D

P
Pupsik25 28.07.20

I am for Jason. I liked it more.A little tired of playing for the characters from the very beginning ready elite fighters, killing dozens at a time. And then, a regular kid who is used to partying and fun, is in a situation in which they have to survive. Wild animals, pirates. He learns to kill, it grows as a warrior. And most importantly, that I was hooked, Brody realizes that he turns into a cold-blooded killer, that he begins to enjoy this, feels like a winner, free. I think in this situation, the most difficult thing is to admit such. In the game, seen its development and then gradually his psyche breaks down, it is somehow more vital.

G
Goldmount 28.07.20

NAA

V
Vargas0071 28.07.20

Jason Brody

D
Defolt0098 28.07.20

BAZKIN
Maybe go to the stump?

M
Miron20030 28.07.20

I'm sorry, but for me it is Jason Brody, he is the only forever.