3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 28.07.20 11:30 pm

The most delicious beer you've ever tried?

my favorite is the Belgian Leffe))))
68 Comments
Sort by:
j
jesus loves 69 28.07.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
and what arguments you wanted, TRU poson? do you think there is somewhere a study about why there are a lot of teetotal malenjkih worthless sons? what statistics do you want? you cannoty?

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy] 28.07.20

Chainsaw I Love It
do you think there is somewhere a study about why there are a lot of teetotal malenjkih fucking sons
It is necessary to prove. Or not?
you cannoty?
God, as someone says? Just kill yourself.

j
jesus loves 69 28.07.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such] wrote:
It is necessary to prove. Or not?
for what? who are you that I'll prove the obvious? we in court? absurd same. I'm not saying you have to do to prove that
Beer is for rednecks
because cannoty the same, that you take

D
Djagger81 28.07.20

IPA (India Pale Ale) with the first SIP completely reverses the idea of the beer. I recommend to those who have not yet discovered.

k

Chainsaw I Love It
that I'll prove the obvious?
Who said it was obvious?
The fact that beer is for rednecks easy to prove, I just don't want to waste time on trash.

j
jesus loves 69 28.07.20

The fact that beer is for rednecks easy to prove
that is, you think beer specifically and exclusively for bottoms companies produce?=D
I just don't want to waste time on trash
you just merged
you're an ordinary fool, Kennedy. judge people with prejudice, based on the fact that most are not fluent in the culture of alcohol use. therefore beer is shit for the cattle, which is totally not true. why generalize? that would impose a stereotype?
Who said that it's obvious
it is obvious to any who have a more or less wide circle of friends. for it is noticeable that among the non-drinkers are not only athletes, right, sxe and just decent not drinkers, but simply loshka-abstainers, outsiders in life

-
- DILOR- 28.07.20

Beer lover, put your unity, down with poverty, unemployment, and disgusting!

r
rPeBoJL 28.07.20

Was wollen wir trinken, sieben Tage lang
was wollen wir trinken, so ein Durst.
Was wollen wir trinken, sieben Tage lang
was wollen wir trinken, so ein Durst...

k

Chainsaw I Love It
it is obvious to any who have a more or less wide circle of friends
Strange, here I see another. Beer lovers are either pissed in my pants on the street, or big smelly uncle with a big belly, or normal people, do not argue. My original sentence was just trolling, but now we can talk seriously. Yes, not all the rednecks who drink beer. However, I noticed that among non-drinker (or social drinker) more than normal people. Most likely we have a different understanding of who to call normal.
most are not fluent in the culture of alcohol use
Most, not most, but half - right.

r
rPeBoJL 28.07.20

bggg) remove brackets)

S
Serejylka 28.07.20

XS, I'm not a drunk with the experience :D But if you drink, it is only a draft, and the placenta. time it is a Scottish ale, Dark

d
delphis01 28.07.20

alcohol aviation(technical). liters poured

p
pochtipushkin 28.07.20

Could just be I live in the country =) but just recently discovered craft beer from The Brew. Particularly liked the Oatmeal Staut and Jaws Lager. Beer for the soul, not have a beer in the pub. . .

Djagger81

IPA (India Pale Ale) with the first SIP completely reverses the idea of the beer. I recommend to those who have not yet discovered.
From the same series apparently =)

However, I noticed that among non-drinker (or social drinker) more than normal people. Most likely we have a different understanding of who to call normal.
most are not fluent in the culture of alcohol use
Most, not most, but half - right.

Master Analytics guru generalizations and conclusions, the master of logic =)))

O
Okokok-man 28.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
today I bought a Leffe blond beer in bottle 0,3 of course a bit unusual to drink for 120 rubles course of action was taken, but still expensive. The beer is good, but one thing, is the price. The taste is of course excellent, I liked it, but I can tell you that OETTINGER WEISS has a very similar taste and worth we have in the area of 55 rubles. It is strange that unfiltered and unclarified pasteurized and just has a very similar taste, but you try, perhaps you'll thank me)

S
Shadowarm 28.07.20

Mineralochki

R
Russian_Lawyer 28.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
some German unfiltered, long drink, not remember the name

L
Le Gaspilleur 28.07.20

good old, then the real import of Miller. Baltic honey 15 years ago was decent.

k

By the way, I recently found out that not only beer for rednecks. In General, all alcohol is for cattle.

P
PlayLogitech 28.07.20

Baltika nine and hunting strong

A
Aleksator 28.07.20

don't drink