3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 29.07.20 01:15 pm

Public transport and a thick aunt

When I went to work on Gazelle every day, every day I saw at bus stops fat aunts stupid. The driver began to stop before the stop, those thick tetki look at him and shake my head like no, go ahead, we'll wait for another bus. But who needs them? Do they think it stops them! Marshrutchiki 5 years working in the bus and did he know she would go on his gazelles or not. Marshrutchiki stops to drop off passengers! And not to pick up this no no. There are normal people who can just to the side to move away, I will not argue. That is thick tetki is normal. Well, some stupid start to shake his head with a serious look. Why?! This is so stupid and looks ridiculous. It happens that the bus is already clear that will pass by, they are still head shaking. I just freeze these people. And this is tetki. Man never seen one doing so. What is this cockroach like this they have in mind?

UPD and some buses doing! BUSES! That regardless of whether someone leave or take the bus always stops at each stop.
51 Comments
Sort by:
B
Baklachok 29.07.20

Devil208
Well, stupid, exactly like some grandmother who for any reason to yell ready, press the place to give this ***** do not hunt.

q
qpDevildb 29.07.20

There is)

D
Devil208 29.07.20

Baklachok
Yeah, and always with unhappy faces even that funny to watch. Normal grandmother standing quietly, breathing hard, conscience itself will seize. And give way.

I
Infiltrator 29.07.20

Stuffed to the bus hate that fat aunt instead of out through the back door, climb to the front, thereby pressing the other people.

P
Porter04 29.07.20

Respect avtobusnik !!! In the city it is very hard work. In Soviet times we had a few years out on the truck before you would be allowed to carry back forty lives. Avtobusnik is the highest driver category in all countries of the world.

R
RussianQuaker 29.07.20

Rzhach :D . Probably these fat grandmother specifically waiting or Vice versa avoid buses with preterite. Just not clear how they determine their quality and quantity in a particular bus :))) . But how can permanitly to someone's ass *in the bus* - it's all an unsolvable mystery :D

U
ULTR19 29.07.20

Without A Name
In the bus, only one side door is the same.

D
Devil208 29.07.20

Porter04
Avtobusnik and marshrutchik did not offend anyone, I think everyone understands how much work this is, especially sometimes clients come across to put it mildly, not the most cultured. Hard work.

D
Devil208 29.07.20

ULTR19
Still have rear hazard lights

C
Chiter v Zakone 29.07.20

I use only metro

U
ULTR19 29.07.20

Devil208
You never use it O. o

I
Infiltrator 29.07.20

ULTR19
Not at all.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 29.07.20

These fatty aunts (well, that bus shaking your head) just brains fat swam finally, here's a garbage and therefore suffer.
Just no need for them to pay attention.

G
Glavnyy Eretik 29.07.20

Molotov cocktail throw in those fat fools. Their fat evaporate instantly, but as their miserable life!

S
Screw It 29.07.20

The main Heretic Hey, Tovarisch, you are on fire it's time, there already waiting for you

R
RikoChiko 29.07.20

I do hare ezdiyu for me, these aunts as a human shield.

E
Ease 29.07.20

Easier to ignore others ' cockroaches)

G
Glavnyy Eretik 29.07.20

Screw It
Perhaps you, too, of the Horde chasers here. So to burn you could use it, too.

S
Screw It 29.07.20

The main Heretic nope, 48 kg =) :P

S
Screw It 29.07.20

The evil Spirit of Yambuya can control and are afraid of fire, but the heretics must burn =)