3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sibirium 29.07.20 01:15 pm

Hunting the hunter - a strange discovery (Assassin's Creed 2)

Venetian mission, contract kill:
Lorenzo de ' Medici reports that Ezio is going to kill, so he should have the first strike.
After killing the first target, Ezio goes to the meeting place with the killer, but finds a Scarecrow. He is attacked by a group of mercenaries led by killer-handy Andy.

After the elimination goal, I searched the Scarecrow and found key 1 PC.
Does anyone know what is it for? and maybe somewhere there are other keys?

pix.PlayGround.ru
86 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 29.07.20

For more info. To the smallest detail

S
Sibirium 29.07.20

The name of the mission Hunting the hunter is not a story mission. As far as I understand, the last contract murder in Venice.

M
Makiavelli 29.07.20

Now, too, will take contracts for murder, will have a look at the key. Most likely from the cache of some, I watched the DNA section Caches, where the assassin tombs are all open and some 4 cache, which I have not found.

M
Makiavelli 29.07.20

It is necessary to thumb through the official guide, though all in English and very much =)

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 29.07.20

There are 7 geocaches are tombs of the assassins. 7th - the tomb of the Auditor. And three XS. Sibirium. I tried to pass the murder - did not happen. Throws in the DNA section.

S
Sibirium 29.07.20

In recesses: there are still secret locations. Only I didn't notice whether they were added to DNA as caches, because rarely look down there.

D
Demonakor 29.07.20

And three XS
Most likely it is the refuge of the knights Templar (exclusive location for kollektsionki)

I was just in Venice only extra mission movie, so now also look for the key.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 29.07.20

Well fuck pounding...

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 29.07.20

Found the key. We have to find out what it is

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 29.07.20

Who can on the AC2 forum to ask a question?

S
Sibirium 29.07.20

I am =) Just can't go there

S
Sibirium 29.07.20

In General, this finding is found on the console versions, unfortunately on the official UBISOFT forum I found the answer: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/2581017608/p/1
They have a version of that with the aid of a key will be added more money when opening chests. Someone else found the keys, but can't remember where.

So while it's a mystery =)

Easter eggs Assassin's creed 2

Please, if somebody find the key, or another key, let

D
Demonakor 29.07.20

So, and do not know?

M
MIHANA007 29.07.20

While on the way there((((

S
Sibirium 29.07.20

Ubisoft doesn't give you information. We can only guess:
for example, leftovers from the original version, that the developers forgot to remove. By the way, the game Scarecrow is found only 2 times (in the sense they can interact - search, kill):
1) Training ground Leonardo Da Vinci; 2) the Mission Hunting the hunter

The keys probably can be picked up from the townspeople, whose belt hangs a bunch, but I like not met.

D
Demonakor 29.07.20

And stuffed Leonardo searched? And I like not tried.

S
Sibirium 29.07.20

No, just don't have time, because as soon as training the murder was committed the restoration to the beginning of training (all stuffed back in one piece).

B
Bes2Lot 29.07.20

I also found the key

f
finderhome 29.07.20

I identity with 2 times found first time Rob did not have time Scarecrow is really a mystery, hiding-places is the tomb of toplocatie - and then the key is not yet

D
Demonakor 29.07.20

Don't know true or not, but in comments says:

4 on the dummies
1 on the murderers dead body (in that mission where he murders a prostitute in venice)
and 1 from the doge's bodyA279; (when he is assassinated).

4 dummies
1 in the dead body, the killer (in this mission, where the murder of a prostitute in Venice)
and 1 in the body of the Duke (if he is killed)