3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sibirium 29.07.20 01:15 pm

Hunting the hunter - a strange discovery (Assassin's Creed 2)

Venetian mission, contract kill:
Lorenzo de ' Medici reports that Ezio is going to kill, so he should have the first strike.
After killing the first target, Ezio goes to the meeting place with the killer, but finds a Scarecrow. He is attacked by a group of mercenaries led by killer-handy Andy.

After the elimination goal, I searched the Scarecrow and found key 1 PC.
Does anyone know what is it for? and maybe somewhere there are other keys?

pix.PlayGround.ru
86 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tinostox 29.07.20

dkfl.xbzxxx
And you don't come in. NG saves there. Select the desired sequence, and all.

H
Hlelia 29.07.20

To say a lot of people can - and screenshots of - way. An optional demo version of Hunting the hunter" and the mission where Leonardo gives the gun from the mannequin that stands in the middle. The rest is necessary, otherwise do not believe anyone

K
Kasim Sadibek 29.07.20

you have to find 6 keys to open secret costume Giovanni auditore
4 you find when Leonardo will give you a gun and you zasterle 4 farts and searches them, and you'll find 4 key
1 you find when you kill a killer who killed prostitutes in Vinetti
and 1 one is already found
good luck open secret costume Giovanni auditore

M
Mr.Vonder 29.07.20

Kasim Sadibek
*Farts

C
Cloud of COD 29.07.20

And lieutenants were searched? Maybe someone of them is. So the killer (1), a dummy when training with a gun (2). 4 key. And maybe even have uberto Alberti? And others of the Conspirators, whom it is possible to search (after killing some ends sequence - supposedly Vieri Pazzi). The musicians, the thieves (if not hiring thieves to push their sword from the roof, they will break - they can be searched), Silvio Barbarigo, Ludovico Orsi (or Cecco - I don't know). A bunch of options))

Y
Yganin 29.07.20

Key only two, no podtverjdenie what's more, even in the article on the English wiki only about two said. And for anything they do not need.
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_eggs#Dummy_keys